• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodborne: Details on characters, enemies, weapons, locations, gameplay etc

Renekton

that was my favorite part of dragons dogma, night time was actually scary and dangerous. I wouldnt like no enemies at all during the day just weaker ones. cant wait for Bloodborne!!

pTXvieT.png

That being said if there isn't an option to roll around in a wheelchair as a player I will be disappointed.

Ha ha; that would be such an awesome little Easter Egg. Maybe saved especially for NG+ or something.

That pavement scrapping

It looks so awesome.

This is all Miyazaki has said about Bloodborne's online features

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=117133934&postcount=2

Sounds kind of like Journey, where you just come across other people who are online sometimes.

Love the graphics and art style,but hope they have more traditional style swords for weapons ( dual wield would even be cool). Just Not a giant axe/razor guy personally :/

I don't think there's gonna be much by way of traditional swords. Seems like every weapon will have a short and a long version, so it's probably going to focus on great big weapons like axes, hammers, maces etc.

I hope this game has a stronger narrative and story focus than the Souls' titles.

Have they discussed anything about that? Anyone know?

I wouldn't expect the narrative to differ much from the style of the Souls games, especially given how successful and acclaimed that's been for them so far.

D

Deleted member 30609

Unconfirmed Member
It's surprising to me that they're reading my god damn mind.

Such a relief post Dark Souls 2.

Top Bottom