• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bloodline |OT| Netflix - S1 up now - Chandler, Mendelsohn, Cardellini *S1 spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gray Matter

Really, they're gonna drag Danny into this?

The guy is dead, I don't mind his actions having consequences on the family, but do they really need to have him hunt his brothers conscience?

Really, they're gonna drag Danny into this?

The guy is dead, I don't mind his actions having consequences on the family, but do they really need to have him hunt his brothers conscience?

The sister haunted Danny. There's precedent from the opener of the show.

This looks interesting. Last season spun its wheels for a couple episodes. This seems to have a little more forward progression? I dunno.

I like little brother looking like he gets his shit wrecked. Because fuck that greasy pimple of a person. Kevin Rayburn is such a gross little shit.

I don't know good this will be without Han Solo, but I'm in. Hopefully the detective will uncover the truth and those trash Rayburn siblings get burned.

Draconian

Just finished season one. Awesome show with a great cast. It's funny because the slow burn isn't really that conducive to binge watching, but it'd likely not keep an audience if it were airing on cable. Anyway, Mendelsohn was absolutely superb, and I'm glad to see he's back for another go around.

I hope we get a bigger discussion for season two. I can't believe how under the radar this show is. It has some problems (pacing and some questionable plot beats), but I really think it's Netflix's best.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
I will put it up tonight. Started it this morning.

Looking forward to it! :D

Netflix is pumping out shows at an alarming rate. I can't keep up with them lol.

I can't either. I'm not even done with Grace and Frankie season 2 and yet they just added Lady Dynamite today and then Bloodline is coming next week...Slow your roll, Netflix!
pls ;__;

GK86

Homeland Security Fail
OT is up for Season 2.

I can't either. I'm not even done with Grace and Frankie season 2 and yet they just added Lady Dynamite today and then Bloodline is coming next week...Slow your roll, Netflix!
pls ;__;

There is still a ton of stuff I haven't watched. Grace and Frankie is one of them. I will have to make time next month to binge it.

thenexus6

I started this last week and finished it last night. I really liked it. I thought the repeating flash backs got a little too much some times.

Everyone was fantastic, aside from the Mum.

I thought the show did a fantastic job of one minute feeling like these characters and genuinely happy and thankful towards other characters then utter hate seconds later.

Will start season two soon. Although not sure where that will be going...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom