• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boxing Thread

Congrats to Bivol, what an excellent boxer and he comes across as a good chill dude. Huge Canelo fan and bummed he loss, but he’ll be back on top. That score was ridiculous though, lol!

Bullet Club

2ZfgyTj.jpg

Donaire is done. He knows that too.

Naoya is a monster. I wish he would go another level like Featherweight and test his skills
That is the plan, he is going for the last belt against butler and then moving up. Super bantum is next before featherweight, talent like fulton and mj,etc are there so plenty of challenges there.

Last edited:

paolo11

That is the plan, he is going for the last belt against butler and then moving up. Super bantum is next before featherweight, talent like fulton and mj,etc are there so plenty of challenges there.

Id like to put Casimero but lately he is not disciplined. Too arrogant. So sad as we got no more Pinoy fighters who are good

MaestroMike

Gold Member
Knowing fury, he is probably trolling. He will come back, what he is doing is trying to get the most money possible.

thats what I think he probably doesn't really think he will get half a billion I guess you have to start high when you're negotiating so that when they offer you something lower it will be around the amount that you would really fight for

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
I prefer a simple, modestly sized corrugated cardboard type. I check for stiffness first, you know that fresh crisp feeling. I've found you can go over the weight limit by about five pounds or so if you have a name brand tape covering the folds.

Joshua will be gassed by round 6. So if he hasn’t got Usyk out of there before then he will lose again. Barring a lucky big shot of course.

MaestroMike

Gold Member

last fight joshua said he tried to outbox him maybe he'll use more of his weight/power instead and just try to get him out of there this time around I think tyson fury said thats how he was able to defeat some cruiserweight that he fought that was too quick

Croga

AJ with the mental breakdown after the fight.

Eddie Hearn should have taken that mic and jumped on it like a grenade to get it away from him lmao.

Who left him keep talking there? 😂

Also, the judge who scored it for AJ and made it a split decision should be banned for life. Or told that you don't get points for being punched in the face.

Last edited:

dr_octagon

Banned
Uzyk: I feel, very feel.

AJ: I'm happy for you but I'm the best brah. Man is motherfucking good to beat someone as amazing as me. Clap fo him.

I ain't some joker, I went jail bruv. Hip hip, hooray. Hip hip, buy my merch please.

Croga

Eddie with the DAZN deal for a lad that will be back boxing the Dillian Whytes of the division from here.

Usyk a different class, just pure skill. Another boxing lesson dished out.

Shame AJ lost his mind and ruined his celebrations. At least they took the Ukraine flag off his shoulders as his ranting continued lol.

As much as I would love to see Fury VS Usyk, I think Fury will avoid that fight like the plague to keep his record. He'd have fought AJ no bother, but Usyk a different story.

Top Bottom