• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bravely Default : Deluxe Collector's Edition revealed (EU)

L~A

Nintendo UK just tweeted this :

BXQcEU1IIAAWF19.jpg

Contains :

- Bravely Default game card
- Angès figurine
- Deluxe Artbook
- 34 AR Cards
- Original soundtrack CD (probable a selection of songs, not the whole thing).

Price TBA.

The Bravely Default Deluxe Collector’s Edition, which will be available in the UK from Shop To (and only ShopTo!), comes in a game-themed box which contains the following items:

Bravely Default (Nintendo 3DS Game Card)
Agnès Figurine
Deluxe Artbook
34 AR Cards
Original Soundtrack CD

As a special pre-order bonus, fans will also be able to get their hands on a smaller artbook when they pre-order either the standalone game or the collector’s edition at GAME before launch on 6th December. The game itself will also be available as a download from Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS family of consoles.

Looks like the EU boxart for the game will use that artwork :

t3V3Xuc.jpg

By the way, there's also a new batch of screenshots. Click here to see them!

ZZdiu5Q.png
pefc483.png

9awu4O7.png
i7sACRF.png

v72I4Qf.png
k8V1FSN.png

OnGXBoC.png
tV2ZpQf.png

Edit : thanks a lot to the mod who changed the title, and sorry for mentionning a banned website, but it's in the PR...

Easy_D

never left the stone age
I don't know what's wrong with me for saying this but the boxart is ugly.

I think it's the off-centered title and the giant USK logo.

Tenck

I'd snatch this up so god damn fast it'd make my head spin. Too bad NoA is garbage when it comes to getting things that matter.

That's so beautiful! I don't know if I'm getting it though, that figure seems kinds too big for my shelf :/

I hope we get also a normal limited edition with just artbook+OST.

Rootbeer

Banned
Come to america or we riot. Sick of these European exclusive items lately for nintendo titles :| They deserve it, but so do we!

I really want to know who's responsible for all these fuck-ups at NoA when it comes to stuff like this. Starting with Xenoblade. Please lose your job.

At least this time if it doesn't come West we can probably point fingers at SE and not NoA, but I'd still blame them in secret :p

Azusa

I hope we get also a normal limited edition with just artbook+OST.

There is a preorder bonus for standard edition too.
As a special pre-order bonus, fans in the UK will also be able to get their hands on a smaller artbook when they pre-order either the standalone game or the Collector’s Edition at GAME before launch on 6th December.

Hedge

So a smaller artbook, and not the full thing? Anyone buying the Collectors Edition wanting to sell off the artbook? :p

Azuardo

Never will understand not giving away the full OST in collector editions. What's the point of a few select songs? And if the USK logo is on UK copies... ffs. Guessing it will be, just like Skyward Sword was. Undecided about this.

And GAME exclusive? Great. Will be priced higher than it should be then.

Hedge

I really wonder how expensive this will be. £79? £99? Stupid figure is probably pulling the price up. I just want that sexy artbook.

Duster

The recent Zelda special edition is £50 and this has more stuff in it so it could turn out to be even more expensive if it's exclusive to GAME.
Although it's possible they just inflated the price for Zelda as it has a large fan base that a new IP doesn't.

And to think I got the Spirit Tracks special edition from GAME for £25.

wrowa

Never will understand not giving away the full OST in collector editions. What's the point of a few select songs? And if the USK logo is on UK copies... ffs. Guessing it will be, just like Skyward Sword was. Undecided about this.

And GAME exclusive? Great. Will be priced higher than it should be then.
It's not GAME exclusive.

Top Bottom