• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BrazilGAF |OT| of Samba, Carnaval... and letting GAF have a sample of it all!

KarasuEXE

Não sei o gosto, mas essa miniatura parece baseada nisso:

VzMq7sQ.jpg

*geez, new page

Platy

Antes eu ficava "pra queeee ovo" e agora com os preços eu to quase falando "se vc comprar eu bato em vc"

Com o preço de um ovo de 20 gramas vc compra 2 kilos de barra de chocolate

KarasuEXE

Antes eu ficava "pra queeee ovo" e agora com os preços eu to quase falando "se vc comprar eu bato em vc"

Com o preço de um ovo de 20 gramas vc compra 2 kilos de barra de chocolate

Por isso eu faço tudo caseiro há alguns anos, pra mim e pro resto da família. Melhor e mais barato.

Shizuka

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485193.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shizuka, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-9F523098B782B868 - Taken by Ezalc. 3 entrants total.
Never Alone Plus Foxtales DLC -- MB-8ED900E9127415AF - Taken by DD. 3 entrants total.
Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-87BDC5F964820811 - Taken by Brazil. 1 entrants total.

t1456372986z1.png

DD

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=485193.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Shizuka, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Retro City Rampage DX -- MB-9F523098B782B868 - Taken by Ezalc. 3 entrants total.
Never Alone Plus Foxtales DLC -- MB-8ED900E9127415AF - Taken by DD. 3 entrants total.
Gunstar Heroes, Renegade Ops & Viking: Battle for Asgard -- MB-87BDC5F964820811 - Taken by Brazil. 1 entrants total.

t1456372986z1.png

Thanks for doing this! I'm testing my luck with Never Alone. ^^

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz

ModBot Basics:

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1456372986z1.png

Sensacional! Valeu, Shiz!

Tenho bastante cdigo sem uso aqui tambm. Vou preparar um sorteio parecido pra quando acabar o seu :D

Brazil

Vamos l, vai.

ModBot said:
I am giving away 14 Steam keys and 7 other items. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Brazil, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

Samorost 2 (Steam) -- MB-890DF3B9265DF001
LIMBO (Steam) -- MB-9C13D93B1169100A
Monaco: What's Your Is Mine (Steam) -- MB-9BB3B2478E5816C3 - Taken by Shizuka. 2 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
The Sims 3 (Origin) -- MB-0B1F5C99432F2471
ulgzbKC.png
Bundle de jogos da Frozenbyte (Desura) -- MB-3BCE8AF440534F88
Terraria (Steam) -- MB-EE485C261781A4E4 - Taken by DD. 1 entrants total.
F.E.A.R. (Steam) -- MB-CDFA690548424AC6
Orcs Must Die! 2 Complete (Steam) -- MB-F7E23AEC92A7CF2C
Hammerwatch (Steam) -- MB-E76D2AB81AB7E99E
vRvbDCu.png
The Sims 3 Date Night (Origin) -- MB-42F07D1CD5833E5A
x0NgVuQ.png
Gunman Clive (3DS) -- MB-4C2F2C7545347532 - Taken by Ezalc. 1 entrants total.
vRvbDCu.png
The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff (Origin) -- MB-9FC28AB059E513FB
x0NgVuQ.png
Runner2 (Wii U) -- MB-9E38385F34FA23CE - Taken by Massa. 1 entrants total.
Legend of Grimrock (Steam) -- MB-0AA5D51C5EB0ED91 - Taken by Massa. 3 entrants total.
Orcs Must Die! GOTY (Steam) -- MB-F06862F561F7439D
Garry's Mod (Steam) -- MB-C788CE1D7F656882 - Taken by Maintenance. 1 entrants total.
Bastion (Steam) -- MB-B8B4BAE85A525960
vRvbDCu.png
The Sims 3 Late Night (Origin) -- MB-C53C65C486064589
Sanctum Collection (Steam) -- MB-880D9580A043A833
Sid Meier's Civilization V (Steam) -- MB-DC80B7BF18A9F009 - Taken by du7y. 2 entrants total.
FTL: Faster Than Light (Steam) -- MB-683D026C463198F2

t1456430228z1.png

Ezalc

Finalmente colei grau. Done with this bullshit for now. Thank the almighty lord and savior the flying spaghetti monster.

Platy

Eu pensando em fazer um canal do youtube e só hj teve um topico no offtopic de uma empresa pedindo copyright de um video nada a ver e um jimquisition sobre youtube arrancando videos do ar por falsas acusações de copyright

=|

du7y

Vou entrar na brincadeira tambm

ModBot said:
Instructions for du7y:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (du7y, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.

Rules for this Giveaway:

t1cxE6r.gif
Serious Sam 3: BFE -- MB-BDF7EB515CF89F0E
Go! Go! Nippon! ~My First Trip to Japan~ -- MB-79057D0ECD02371B - Taken by KarasuEXE. 1 entrants total.

t1456462690z1.png

DD

Ganhei o Never Alone! Muito obrigado, Shizukitow! ;D

Eu pensando em fazer um canal do youtube e só hj teve um topico no offtopic de uma empresa pedindo copyright de um video nada a ver e um jimquisition sobre youtube arrancando videos do ar por falsas acusações de copyright

=|

Eu acho que o Youtube tem que começar punir as empresas/canais que fazem acuzações infundadas de copyright. Algo do tipo: se constatado que os proprietários do canal X abusam do sistema de take down do Youtube, os vídeos do canal X estrão proibidos de realizar a monetização durante uma semana. Caso o problema se repita, a punição seguinte será de um mês. Caso persistam, os vídeos serão retirados do ar.

Não dá pra continuar como está não, velho. É ridículo!

Shizuka

What a twist.

Galera, quem quiser qualquer outro dos jogos é só mandar o código pro ModBot que ele envia sozinho pra ti, em ordem de chegada.

Mandei para um monte de jogos que estão vazios, antes mesmo do final. Mandei mensagem para o Civ V, FEAR, são dois que não apareceram os meus pedidos, nem agora depois que acabou.

Brazil

Mandei para um monte de jogos que estão vazios, antes mesmo do final. Mandei mensagem para o Civ V, FEAR, são dois que não apareceram os meus pedidos, nem agora depois que acabou.

Ué. Tenta mandar de novo. Aqui não apareceu pedido seu pra nenhum desses.

Qualquer coisa eu mesmo te mando os códigos :p

DD

What a twist.

Galera, quem quiser qualquer outro dos jogos é só mandar o código pro ModBot que ele envia sozinho pra ti, em ordem de chegada.

Tem uns joguinhos bem legais ali. Orcs Must Die! por exemplo :p

Bom, eu não queria ser muito guloso, já que ganhei o Never Alone do Shizuka, mas já que ninguém se prontificou, vou ir nesse Terraria, que parece interessante.

Aliás, valeu por estar fazendo isso também, Br! :3

Top Bottom