• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

Zenka

Unconfirmed Member
I must be blind, but has this video not been posted yet? Ignore me if it has. http://vimeo.com/76287333
(Shamelessly stolen from Reddit)

It's so well put together, and it shows how nicely Felina fits into all of this. I know a lot of this has been discussed before, but it's nice to see it in video form.

haikira

I really love all the fan art that came out for this show.

tumblr_mu2fp141Zv1spza49o1_r1_1280.png

Tried turning it into a 1080p wallpaper, if anyone's interested. I'm not the best with Photoshop, so it could probably be better.

BizzyBum

Finally finished after many marathon sessions.

What an amazing show. Couple of scenes at the end that really got to me were Skylar and Walt Jr's total fear of Walt after the knife fight and Jesse's flashback of him making the wooden box looking so happy into the sudden transition of him being a meth cook slave. At times it's a funny and often exhilarating ride but damn is it dark and depressing as a whole.

Well, at least I got Walking Dead this Sunday.

hateradio

The Most Dangerous Yes Man
This is too sad, time for a diversion. Your favorite cold open? This show has so many brilliant ones, hard to pick. My current top 5

1. Wendy (s3, Half Measures)
2. Los Pollos Hermanos commercial (s3, Kafkaesque)
3. Walt Jr gets a car (s5, Fifty-One)
4. Pilot
5. Jesse & Jane flashback (s3, Abiquiu)

Really loved this opening I remember replaying it several times when I first saw it.

pooshda

Neo Member
Here's some "Dark and Subtle" Breaking Bad art I am working on now... I guess it's going to be a Desktop Wallpaper I don't know what other purpose it would serve, has a ways to go but it's getting there. Extremely dark though...

brba.jpg

alf717

I spent the week watching nothing but Breaking Bad from the first season all the way to the finale on Netflix. What an amazing show.

Not sure if this was posted.

Anthony Hopkins wrote a letter to Bryan Cranston saying "Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever." It was on the Facebook page of the actor that plays Gomez, Steven Michael Quezada.

This was sent to us by the Great Actor Anthony Hopkins:

Dear Mister Cranston.

I wanted to write you this email - so I am contacting you through Jeremy Barber - I take it we are both represented by UTA . Great agency.

I've just finished a marathon of watching "BREAKING BAD" - from episode one of the First Season - to the last eight episodes of the Sixth Season. (I downloaded the last season on AMAZON) A total of two weeks (addictive) viewing.

I have never watched anything like it. Brilliant!

Your performance as Walter White was the best acting I have seen - ever.

I know there is so much smoke blowing and sickening bullshit in this business, and I've sort of lost belief in anything really.

But this work of yours is spectacular - absolutely stunning. What is extraordinary, is the sheer power of everyone in the entire production. What was it? Five or six years in the making? How the producers (yourself being one of them), the writers, directors, cinematographers.... every department - casting etc. managed to keep the discipline and control from beginning to the end is (that over used word) awesome.

From what started as a black comedy, descended into a labyrinth of blood, destruction and hell. It was like a great Jacobean, Shakespearian or Greek Tragedy.

If you ever get a chance to - would you pass on my admiration to everyone - Anna Gunn, Dean Norris, Aaron Paul, Betsy Brandt, R.J. Mitte, Bob Odenkirk, Jonathan Banks, Steven Michael Quezada - everyone - everyone gave master classes of performance ... The list is endless.

Thank you. That kind of work/artistry is rare, and when, once in a while, it occurs, as in this epic work, it restores confidence.

You and all the cast are the best actors I've ever seen.

That may sound like a good lung full of smoke blowing. But it is not. It's almost midnight out here in Malibu, and I felt compelled to write this email.

Congratulations and my deepest respect. You are truly a great, great actor.

Best regards

Tony Hopkins.

I must be blind, but has this video not been posted yet? Ignore me if it has. http://vimeo.com/76287333

It's so well put together, and it shows how nicely Felina fits into all of this. I know a lot of this has been discussed before, but it's nice to see it in video form.
a,azing

Tried turning it into a 1080p wallpaper, if anyone's interested. I'm not the best with Photoshop, so it could probably be better.
I don' know if anyone has said it but that fan art is by a Gaffer, I think he may be banned though.

His Tumblr

Anton668

wow lol is this real?

seems so...

Anthony Hopkins binges 'Breaking Bad,' writes Bryan Cranston glowing letter

Arnold Robinson, a publicist for Hopkins, confirmed to TODAY on Monday that the letter was indeed real. And a source at United Talent Agency, which represents both Hopkins and Cranston, told TODAY that Hopkins wanted to write Cranston because he admired his work so much. Hopkins was complimentary of the entire cast, and the UTA source said Cranston shared it, not expecting the letter to go viral.

BizzyBum

I think this show might have ruined my enjoyment of other shows.

Everything I watch now is not even on the same planet as BB.

y2dvd

I think realizing this show is over made this clip hit me pretty hard. Can't wait to rewatch the series when the complete blu rays comes out.

Top Bottom