• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Breaking Bad - The (Beautiful) Finale - Season 5 Part 2 - Sunday on AMC - OT3

RedStep

Happy Halloween! My wife carved this today.

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vHT4L0V.jpg[/IMG]

Ha, my wife's was almost identical.

v3YsLHL.jpg

inm8num2

I miss BB. I woke up today and for some reason the finale was the first thing on my mind, specifically when Walt tackles Jesse and opens fire.

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Season 5 (first half) Blu-ray is currently $11.99 on Amazon. Lowest price ever.

http://amzn.com/B0060MYL3E

The second half of the season (or, "The Final Season" as I suppose it's officially called) comes out on Tuesday... I wonder if we'll good just as good of a deal so soon.

Finally finished watching the whole of BB, wow what a ride and that ending was perfect, I didn't like the fact that Walter suddenly lost his shit and gave evidence over the phone out of the blue about who he killed etc, when before he would always be 100% careful, stupid shit like that just to move the plot forward really annoyed me. Also during the shootout they have machine gun firing at hank and co in the wide open and in slow mo and yet didn't get hit once that was the stupidest shit ever. The only filler episode I can think of is the fly being trapped inside the lab, apart from that the episodes were top notch. I'd say the best was the finale of season 4 honestly that was just a great moment. You didn't know what was gonna happen until the end.

Mature

Finally finished watching the whole of BB, wow what a ride and that ending was perfect, I didn't like the fact that Walter suddenly lost his shit and gave evidence over the phone out of the blue about who he killed etc, when before he would always be 100% careful, stupid shit like that just to move the plot forward really annoyed me. Also during the shootout they have machine gun firing at hank and co in the wide open and in slow mo and yet didn't get hit once that was the stupidest shit ever. The only filler episode I can think of is the fly being trapped inside the lab, apart from that the episodes were top notch. I'd say the best was the finale of season 4 honestly that was just a great moment. You didn't know what was gonna happen until the end.
Hm? Walter had never been careful about giving details over the phone. Ever. That didn't bug me one bit. Also, they did get hit by the machine gun fire. Steve Gomez died and Hank was wounded in the leg.

Hm? Walter had never been careful about giving details over the phone. Ever. That didn't bug me one bit. Also, they did get hit by the machine gun fire. Steve Gomez died and Hank was wounded in the leg.

I seem to remember them getting behind the vehicle without being shot, though they did eventually get shot yes, and Walter never went into specifics over the phone with Jesse, it was only that point that he goes babbling about how he killed loads of people and basically let them to the money, for me that felt out of character for him after everything that happened

Top Bottom