• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimbor

Banned
I might disable gifs on this board just because of this thread.

tumblr_inline_nepwkc6MDB1sger8z.gif

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
literally the easiest boss in the game bar the one in the crypt

Oh I know. I got him down to half health while I was at half health. It's more finding where he bloody was again.

I'm still sore that I got cursed. Grrrrrr. I fee like I've let myself down.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Those frog... things creep me out.

Me too. I'd pretty much cleared the whole of the depths without getting cursed, killed the big rat and the spell caster and then right at the bloody end. Grrrr.

I accidentally found our (by googling curse) that it'll help me kill those ghosts back at the start. But still I'm annoyed. Baggins (name of character) was just starting to get strong and everything.

Ha! From you, it does not offend. I just took it the wrong way from someone I didn't know, that's all.

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
Even if it was a pushover mechanically I still love the design of the Gaping Dragon. Bloated, rotting, splitted corpse dragon zombie parasite. Also typical Souls gut punch if you don't take out the spellcaster beforehand.

Looking forward to when sploatee encounters a certain torso on a cliff.

banofypie

Banned
Even if it was a pushover mechanically I still love the design of the Gaping Dragon. Bloated, rotting, splitted corpse dragon zombie parasite. Also typical Souls gut punch if you don't take out the spellcaster beforehand.

Pre-patch?

banofypie

Banned
Maybe. What I remember from playing was if you don't take out the Channeller on the alcove above where you fight Gaping Dragon, he can buff him and shoot spells at you during the fight.

Yeah, that wasn't in my playthrough, so it was pre-patch. I hear Dark Souls pre-patch was absolutely stupid difficult. Same for DeS and DaS2, actually.

Expecting the same thing will happen with Bloodborne.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider

Spoiler! Etc.

I agree. Amazing design. I just killed it - watching it move was more fun that the fight!b

My curiosity has gotten the better of me though. Instead of going to Blighttown, I'm going to head back to the ghostly ruins. I want to see what is around there.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I shouldn't be awake but hey. I'll help it tick over! Choose from the following available posts-

1. Prince

2. Dark Souls

3. Moan about state of Western AAA games

4. Low self-esteem / self-hate

5. Concern for E due to poor health

6. Concern for own health

7. "I'm a lawyer"

8. Russell Brand is really quite alright, you know.

That's pretty much my BritGAF posting history, right there.

StayDead

Shall I buy the Vita LBP pack for £87? Decisions decisions.. SmokeyDave would be yelling at me right now lol.

If you want a vita and there's other things on it you'd play then yes. If it's only for ports of games you can get elsewhere don't bother. I've had my vita but I only import games so I've got a huge library to choose from, no idea about the UK market.

Volotaire

If you want a vita and there's other things on it you'd play then yes. If it's only for ports of games you can get elsewhere don't bother. I've had my vita but I only import games so I've got a huge library to choose from, no idea about the UK market.

At the moment, it seems the games I want to play on it are being ported to the PS4, or games I want to catch up on by purchasing a used PSP.

What time is it over there? It's 10pm here. Still nice and warm out too :D

Just wanted to get in here before it gets shit down

Edit: I was going to correct that typo but realised it was actually more accurate so left it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom