• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

What will you be playing in September?

I am interested in...

• Starfield (XBS, PC) - Gamepass

Votes: 80 61.5%
  • LIes of P (PS4/5, XBX|S)- Gamepass

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • Baldur's Gate 3 (PS5)

Votes: 28 21.5%
  • NBA 2K24 (PS4/5, XB1/XS, PC, NSW)

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Mortal Kombat 1 (PS5, XSX|S, PC)

Votes: 13 10.0%
  • The Crew - Motorfest (PS4/5, XBX|S, PC)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Payday 3 (XSX|S, PS5, PC) - Gamepass

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Cyberpunk: Phantom Liberty (XSX|S, PS5, PC)

Votes: 42 32.3%
  • EA Sports FC 24 (XB1/X|S, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 4 3.1%
  • Infinity Strash: Dragon Quest The Adventure of Dai (XB1/X|S, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Baten Kaitos I & II HD Remaster (NSW)

Votes: 6 4.6%
  • Harvest Moon: The Winds of Anthos (XB1\X|S, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Bomberman R2 (XB1\X|S, PS4/5, PC, NSW)

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Fae Farm (PC, NSW)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other/backlog.....

Votes: 45 34.6%

• Total voters

cormack12

Gold Member
Previous months
January thread
February thread
March thread
April thread
May thread
June thread
July thread
August thread

2023 keeps on trucking gaf. Lot more choices to cover off this month. Personally, I'm going to be playing Diablo 4 and completing season 1 on the double xp weekend, ready for the general avaailability of Starfield on 6th. I wasn't really sold on Lies of P after the demo and have Bioshock Remastered to play in between. I'm also playing Wildlands through with a buddie for the first time which is fucking excellent :)

Will probably pick the fake Fifa up, definitely revisit Cyberpunk again but not the DLC just yet, and will probably give Payday 3 a quick look.

Last edited:

Banjo64

cumsessed
Ori and the Will of the Wisps on Switch for single player.

Buying EA FC at the end of September.

Some Vampire Survivors and Rocket League probably.

Backlog for me.

Mass Effect 1
Quake 2 Remake
Cyberpunk 2077

If I have time to spare then I'll get Armored Core or Dead Space Remake.

jennifer lawrence everything GIF

Most likely Starfield and ANONYMOUS;CODE from the games releasing in September.

Trekinspace88

Neo Member
Finishing off Dishonored Death of the Outsider then going straight into Horizon Burning Shores and after that finally playing the Resident Evil 4 Remake. I will play Starfield at some point but my gaming backlog is big and i want to clear some of it off first.

StueyDuck

obviously starfield and probably payday 3 with the lads if we've all subbed to GP for starfield.

don't sleep on the crew motorfest though, the beta was fun.

Merkades

Right now, and into September, I am playing Sea of Stars, One Piece Odyssey , Trails to Azure, and FFXV Windows Edition. I am at the mid point of the last dungeon for Trails to Azure so I will probably add DQ Infinity Strash later. As for Starfield...dunno. I will see how it goes when it is out, since I dislike Bethesda (but love space opera).

Oh yeah, I was thinking of maybe grinding levels in Octopath Traveler while watching a few CFB games, that last boss on that game is really annoying and takes forever each try.

Mr Hyde

Starfield. Will be playing all the way to October when Lords of the Fallen drop. Need to finish Tears of the Kingdom as well so hopefully I can squeeze it in there somewhere.

Phantom Liberty is the only one on your list. But I still have ACVI, BG3 (PC), Wayfinder, Blasphemous II, Sea of Stars, etc. So much good stuff to play right now.

Laieon

Tears of the Kingdom
Diablo 4
Sea of Stars

I might try Starfield because I got it for free with my GPU, but I'm not really looking forward to it all because historically I just haven't enjoyed Bethesda's games.

Alpha Male

Other than my normal rotation of Battlefield, Halo, Age of Empires & Flight Sim ---

Starfield and Cocoon on Series X

The Crew Motorfest on PS5

I will play Phantom Liberty on Series X later on down the line when I'm ready to take a break from Starfield

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
I’m all in on Starfield given that I enjoy my initial time with it. If not I’ll just go back to something in my backlog.

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
Definitely CP2077/Phantom Liberty, I've been waiting 3 years to play that damn game the way it was meant to be and this is as close as we are going to get.

Starfield/BG3/BK1-2 at some point maybe never. Then just backlog.

Before Lies of P, I am going to finish my Malenia-free Elden Ring run. Then I will be mainly playing Lies of P with occasional sessions of Forza Horizon 3/4, Cyberfunk Rush (aka Bomb Rush Cyberfunk), TMNT: Shredder's Revenge DLC, and whatever else I crave at the moment.

Last edited:
Top Bottom