• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

BritGAF |OT5| Superb Birds, Absurd Turds and Disturbed Nerds

Status
Not open for further replies.

War Peaceman

You're a big guy.
I am not getting into why I am like this and don't ever assume me to be unproductive (as I am pessimistic about a LOT of things that I will never share with people on a forum) otherwise this thread will get spicy. Smiling and getting smiled at is the least of what I give a toss about in my day.

Hey hey I was not trying to prod at people's personal issues :) When I said unproductive I meant pessimism is sometimes used as an excuse to not try something. Not that pessimists are lazy or bad or anything. Sorry about that :)

I'm not that miserable, am I?

I was merely saying that your post about your kid was nice. It was better than hearing complaints (whether or not they are justified!)

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
okay what kind of knife

bowie_bitchface.gif

8bit

Knows the Score
Did you add a T to your name?

--

Anyway, I went to see Paddington albeit slightly under protest. It was a lot funnier than I expected.

jimbor

Banned
I'll settle for having two bastardised thread title suggestions on the trot, although I've still not forgiven Mikeside for ruining the beautiful simplicity of birds, nerds and turds.

Is anyone already picked for the new OT, because if not I've come up with approximately two jokes I could string out long enough in to something vaguely amusing at best

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
No one cares about your good books, you get banned every six months anyway.

I can confirm Jonathan makes good garbage though, I've seen his side projects.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Someone else can do it!

Jonathan,Cy ... Anyone ... Happy for you to do

I just got cursed. Aaaarrrgvvbbbbbkxjdnsnslsl

Right, I'll tidy some shit up now.

Please now argue about the title. Right now the Dark Souls? More Like Arse Holes has been most popular but well open to suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom