• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bundles of Awesome - The Official WiiWare Discussion Thread

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Gabyskra said:
You can go online with a few people on one console.

at last! MUAHAAhahahahahhaaaa......!*

* insane laughter

CTLance

As I type my Wii is downloading Bomberman at the astonishing rate of one coin every 20 seconds. I'm not kidding, I timed it.

Oh, Mario just hit the first block. Damn, that's the first time the shop has been THAT slow.

Nonetheless, that release comes at a perfect time, a bunch of friends are going to visit me tomorrow, and the weather forecast is less than favourable. It's like someone has planned this all out for me. I am going to enjoy blasting them to pieces*. Oooooh yes. So awesome.

RUN FASTER YOU STUPID FAT PLUMBER! GET THOSE COINS! GOOOO!

Actually, it'll be the other way around, but hey, who cares...

Gagaman

Bomberman Blast is brilliant. Had a quick go at online against anyone and there was next to no lag (did slow down slightly at times, but thats it). The King and Countdown modes are great, as well as good old 8 player battles and air raids. Haven't played enough to unlock the ability to play as my Mii though.

Somnid

In other (boring) news Japan will be gettin Kappakun to Asobou (Let's Play with Kappa-kun) on Tuesday. Looks like a children's game.

Wizpig

Scrubking said:
So Bomerman is multiplayer only? No puzzles, etc?
It's exactly like Bomberman Live, if you have that game.
No Story mode, no puzzles. those are in the retail "Bomberman Blast".

Gagaman

Scrubking said:
So Bomerman is multiplayer only? No puzzles, etc?
That stuff was to be in the retail version, which is japan only, sadly. I was more than willing to pay Hudson for a retail version, too. Oh well =(

swerve

But take heart, seeing as the desire to synchronise WiiWare and Wii Disk releases means that the Japanese Wiis don't get to play this until the 25th.

:( Two more weeks :(

Funny, I thought that the Wii Ware game was only going to have 8 levels, with 2 being exclusive to the retail game. I guess after they decided to make the retail version JPN only, they changed their mind and added them into the Wii Ware game :D

Wizpig

Muffin, CTLance, want to share Bomberman codes?
2922 1681 2656, everyone who wants to add me is welcome, just let me know that you have done so i can add you back.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
jj984jj said:
Plus the JPN page says that it'll come out there in October for 1200 points, the EN page just says Fall 08.
Why the hell is Tetris 1200? It doesn't feel right for me to play Tetris on a console anyways. It belongs on handhelds.

And Strong Bad Episode Two is coming out next Monday for NA! :D YAY!

Really loving Bomberman Blast. I'm currently ranked 19th in the World!!

FC: 4468 3568 0433

Wizpig said:
Muffin, CTLance, want to share Bomberman codes?
2922 1681 2656, everyone who wants to add me is welcome, just let me know that you have done so i can add you back.

Added you.

Koren

Mine Bomberman FC : 5284 4004 7081
I've added Wizpig and Jaded Alyx

Unfortunately, I find the game very good, but I sucks at bomberman since SNES days.

maxmars

My friend code:

2363 8227 7810

I've added Koren, Wizpig, Jaded Alyx.. Please add me. I am not very competitive but I like to play and most probably will bring a few other local players with me. :D

Koren

maxmars said:
I am not very competitive
Wasn't you saying the same with Strikers ? ^_^ I will be pleased to play with you again...

Should we create an official topic or something with FC ?

Gabyskra

Banned
I'll add everyone tonight or tomorrow, for sure. I just gotta go now, but be sure to add me:
0001 - 5896 - 6741

Feel free to send a PM if you want to warn me. ;)

Gagaman

Ok, so Bomberman Blast is CRACK COCAINE is disguise. Last time I checked I was ranked 101, whoo. That's means I'm probably ranked 548 now I haven't been on it for five minutes. :lol

Oh, and Friend code: 3995-9096-7081

Teppic said:
Any changes compared to Bomberman Live? Is it worth getting if you already have that?

New items, new stages and 8 players local support. Why the hell is Tetris selling for 1200 points anyway?!

Should've been 1000, ahh well it looks to be worth it anyway. Looks like a great take on Tetris!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Fantastical said:
Well, after watching that video you linked to in the thread, I'm probably going to buy it now. Looks nice.

Yay.
Grin01.gif

CTLance

8 player local multi is awesomesauce. Gonna have to jet again, HOTD 3 only delayed my friends for so much. Buy this if you have more than one friend. Great fun.

maxmars

Koren said:
Wasn't you saying the same with Strikers ? ^_^ I will be pleased to play with you again...

Should we create an official topic or something with FC ?

I still play strikers online! I still am mediocre as ever! :D

Meaning that I wasn't "top tier" back then and am not with bomberman either. Plus, now I play with family so there's me, my 4 yo kid, my 6 yo daughter, wife.. I bet most of you are better than at least one of us. :lol

Official thread: why not? Please do it! This is another game I plan to play for a long time.

I am adding everyone up to this message BTW.

CTLance

Phew.
Finally got rid of the horde. My number's 1805 4764 4486. Added everyone up to this post, ... just don't expect me to show up online too frequently. I suck at competitive gameplay.

Grmbl... for some reason it nly recorded 10 battles. I swear I played many many more. I'll believe that I only won one third of them, though.

CTLance said:
Phew.
Finally got rid of the horde. My number's 1805 4764 4486. Added everyone up to this post, ... just don't expect me to show up online too frequently. I suck at competitive gameplay.

Grmbl... for some reason it nly recorded 10 battles. I swear I played many many more. I'll believe that I only won one third of them, though.

I'll add you.

Fantastical

Death Prophet
God, I feel like everyone is at this party and I'm not invited, but I have to watch people have fun because America doesn't have Bomberman yet.

Wow, this must be how Europeans feel all the time.

blu

Wants the largest console games publisher to avoid Nintendo's platforms.
Jaded Alyx said:
I'm sure you guys will get this sooner rather than later.
yeah, kick them while they're on the ground ; )

Wizpig

DAMN it's going to be a pain, but i'll add all you guys in minutes.
Too bad the game lets you register 30 friends only.
CTLance said:
I'm sure you played 10 matches, but those matches had lots of rounds, so you feel like you played more.
Fantastical said:
Wow, this must be how Europeans feel all the time.
It is, but for us, it's just worse all the time.

fresquito

I've just got the game. I've played some local and wi-fi madness. It's been more than 10 years since I last played Bomberman, and man, I've lost all my skills. I'll give you my FV later and add you all.

This is the Bomberman I've been waiting for years. Great stuff.

Top Bottom