• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bungie on Destiny PC: "We're not saying we're not going to do it."

Already ordered it for PS4 on Amazon. Would rather play on PC, and hearing them keep coming back to these teases is driving me nuts. Let me make an informed purchase, don't fucking tease me once the dust settles.

Ugh.

But they want you to buy in for console first, and then PC later. Duh.

Also, I find this strange "we have no idea what we are developing" schtick extremely annoying.

SparkTR

Im probably one of a few that prefer playing FPS at consoles than at PC. The reason for me is balance; at consoles everyone will be playing with the same control. At PC some play with a pretty basic keyboard and mouse (my case btw) and some with really alien acessories! I really believe that console gaming is more fair play!

Doesn't really matter, playing with a standard Dell KB/M can be just as effective as any 'gaming' mouse. In the end it's just ergonomics and what you're used to.

"Bungie: Hahaha. We're not saying we're not going to do it. Wait... *smiles and laughs*"

Someone insert <JK Simmons Laugh.gif>

i would argue that deception is not an acceptable business model, fullstop. If you can't announce a port because you have no idea when it'll be ready or contractual obligations prevent you from technically confirming it or whatever, that's one thing. But if it's because you want people to buy your game multiple times and you think if you lie to them they will, that's... really not okay.

Since they are talking to a dev not the publisher, chances are this is the most likely scenario. Also, they simply may want to port a version to the PC and just do not have the ability to do so right now.

Top Bottom