• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Burger King brings back the Double Stacker

Status
Not open for further replies.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Double Stacker Returns to Burger King

The Double Stacker is back at Burger King bringing with it the return of the mysterious Stacker sauce.

The Double Stacker was originally introduced back in 2006 as part of the now-discontinued BK Stacker line, which featured a burger with a choice of one, two, or four patties (the Single, Double, and Quad Stacker, respectively).

It doesn't look like its bigger and smaller siblings made the trip back.

Nutritional Info - Burger King Double Stacker (137g)
Calories - 420 (from Fat - 230)
Fat - 26g (Saturated Fat - 10g)
Sodium - 660mg
Carbs - 26g (Sugar - 6g)
Protein - 22g

oWiakHh.jpg

BriGuy

Twas a good burger. But Burger King has been garbage-tier fast food for a few years now. Not sure I would go back for this.

Breads

Banned
Isn't that sauce just cheese with a little barbeque sauce mixed in?

Yeah I found myself missing that. Sometimes I need a simple bacon burger after a long hard day slaving over a hot drawing tablet.

fader

Whatever sauce they used for this burger was magic. glad it's back. Havent eaten at Burger king sense they got rid of it.

Zackat

Will they ever just wipe out their menu, start making premium burgers, and be the real King of Burgers? Probably not. We will keep getting whopperittos and hot dogs. At least stacker sauce is pretty tasty. Won't eat BK as my cheat meal ever though, not worth it.

Isn't that sauce just cheese with a little barbeque sauce mixed in?

Yeah I found myself missing that. Sometimes I need a simple bacon burger after a long hard day slaving over a hot drawing tablet.

I think it's a Hollandaise sauce.

But I don't want to know what's in it. I used to like Big Mac Sauce, Thousand Island, Canes sauce etc. until I found out it's mostly ketchup, mayo, mustard, and relish all mixed in

Will they ever just wipe out their menu, start making premium burgers, and be the real King of Burgers? Probably not. We will keep getting whopperittos and hot dogs. At least stacker sauce is pretty tasty. Won't eat BK as my cheat meal ever though, not worth it.

They are in this weird space where if I am looking for something super cheap/fast, I'd rather go to Jack in the Box or Taco Bell. It sort of feels like there aren't as many Burger Kings as there used to be, or maybe my view is colored because growing up I lived near one and went there all the fucking time.

Zackat

They are in this weird space where if I am looking for something super cheap/fast, I'd rather go to Jack in the Box or Taco Bell. It sort of feels like there aren't as many Burger Kings as there used to be, or maybe my view is colored because growing up I lived near one and went there all the fucking time.

Yep both BK's closed where I grew up. All the other ones I see look like ghost towns.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Damn mine is only doing 2 for 5

The only edible thing at Burger King is the whopper imo

The treat I give myself on my diet is to try anything new that a fast food place offers up.

Burger King...is banned from this after consistently offering the worst of the worst. Subway too, but I'd put Subway ahead of BK by a mile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom