• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightz

For Sale

Sonic Generations (360) - $30 shipped
Ratchet and Clank All 4 One - $30 shipped

And long shot, but...

P90X2 Base Set: Blu-rays + guides: comes with discs, workout guide and nutrition guide - $160 shipped

Also have a P90X2 Deluxe set. All the above, plus 2 medicine balls and exercise ball. PM for quote.

GAF Gold here, but with confidence!

Yuripaw

Banned
All Prices lowered yet again1-14-2012
IMAG0317-1.jpg

Trying to save up some money and looking to unload what I can. All prices include shipping.

For Sale:

PS2:
Ar Tonelico Melody of Elemia Deluxe edition (complete with box, art book, cover art and manual) $25

PS3:
Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland Premium edition (complete. outer box is open, but game case is still sealed) $50
Hyperdimension Neptunia (complete with art book, and outer box) $60

Accessory:
Xbox 360 Collector's Edition blue Tron controller (complete with box) SOLD

System:
Xbox 360 System, older style (white) Jasper system with 250gb HDD. $135 (picture upon request) Important information, please read:

I will include a few of the Xbox 360 games I have for the system along with it. The games are Blue Dragon, Halo 3, and Infinite Undiscovery.

Comes with power cord, and a wired blue afterglow controller. (i can't find the standard AV cable, but if you would like, I will include a HDMI cord no extra). I bought this from gamestop, with an extended warranty, and the warranty is still valid. All you need is the receipt and a local gamestop to exchange it if you have any trouble, I will be glad to include the receipt. The warranty is still good until September 6.

clp12.jpg

Interested in Paypal gift.

All of my prices have been based on looking at the going rates on ebay, and all of my listed prices are lower than what is available on ebay. I am a reasonable person though, and if any of my prices seem high, I am open to offers. If you have any questions, feel free to message me.

Incredibly positive feedback for FoxMcCloudDS. He sold me an iPad 2 at a great price, shipped it fast with delivery confirmation and tracking, and it arrived in absolutely pristine condition. He's already NeoGAF Gold, but he's a class act!

Selling the following

DSC_0186-1.jpg

Yellow N64 controller- $20 shipped
Atomic Purple N64 controller- $19 shipped each
Grey N64 controller- $18 shipped
all of the analog sticks are in great condition and don't lean to the side

Grey wavebird controller- no receiver - $17 shipped each

PS Vita system- 3G/Wifi model- Japanese system
my brother wanted to sell his so i'm listing it for him, used for about 10 hours , no scratches on the screen, mint

DSC_0171-1.jpg

DSC_0174-1.jpg

he's looking for $445 shipped

if you need anymore pics, just ask

Dead Space 2: collectors edition - sealed - $25 shipped
CIMG6107-1.jpg

Gears of war triple pack- already sold
Golden Sun: darkest dawn- sealed - $15 shipped or tell me what you got to trade :D
CIMG6108-1.jpg

motorstorm apocalypse- $19 shipped
CIMG6104-1.jpg

Nintendo 64 games- all cart only

Kirby 64- $18 shipped
Donkey Kong 64- $15 shipped
The legend of Zelda: Ocarina of time- $16 shipped- has a purple/pinkish mark on the "E" rating
Goldeneye 007- $14 shipped
Star fox 64- $14 shipped
pokemon puzzle league- free with any N64 game purchase :D

CIMG6110-1.jpg

Game Boy/Game Boy Color/ Game Boy Advance games- all cart only

Pokemon Blue- $15 shipped
Pokemon silver- $15 shipped
pokemon: trading card game- free with any purchase of a game boy/GBC/GBA game
legend of zelda: a link to the past- $14 shipped
super mario advance 2: super mario world- has a coffee like stain around the label- $14 shipped
kingdom hearts: chain of memories- $13 shipped
Crash + Spyro super pack: contains two games - $13 shipped

CIMG6112-1.jpg

Jubs

For Sale

Uncharted 3 - $32 shipped. Very good condition. On-line pass not available.

Feedback 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Paypal gift payment only. International shipping available - add an extra $4 to cover shipping costs.

Will also trade for Battlefield 3 (PS3). Must have unused on-line pass.

Johnny

Positive feedback for woodypop!

Did an excellent job of sending me money through the magic of the internet. Cheers!

KoreanBarbecue gets more POSITIVE feedback. I don't know if he even needs it, but everyone should have a little BBQ in their trade-life!

Dunan

Very belated positive feedback for nicoga3000, who sold me some Seinfeld DVDs two months ago, which I finally picked up when I returned to the family homestead over Christmas.

I think his feedback has accumulated interest while it's been sitting here waiting for me to give it to him. Give him 1.002 stars if you can.

Dunan

One more thing:

(Friskykillface, I hope I'm not stepping on your toes by listing this!)

I have a Japanese PS Vita, WiFi + 3G + 50(?) hours of free connection time, that I sold on eBay (for $499). The buyer is reneging on payment and rather than having my family back in the US mail it to me here in Japan -- it's already sealed up and packaged -- I'd be happy to sell it to any Gaffer outside Japan who wants one.

The box was opened once to confirm that all the parts were included and that the Vita runs correctly, and was then sealed again. (There might be some power left in the battery from that initial power-up.)

I don't really need to have the Vita until February when the game I want most, Wipeouit 2048, comes out, and in any case I can acquire another Vita easily enough in Akihabara.

Anyone interested? Make me an offer! It ships from New Jersey and can be in your hands in a few days if you're in the US!

Birbo

WTS

Uncharted 3 (used but mint - think I used the online code, but honestly not sure): $32
InFamous 2 (sealed): $22
Official Gamecube Component Cable: Make me an offer (prices are all over for this thing)

WTB
Apple TV 2 (preferably jailbroken with XBMC installed)

5TC2c.jpg

For Sale

Batman Arkham City PS3- $30 shipped(code used)

aMMSUl.jpg

Rukoyl.jpg

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3 - $30 shipped(code used)

6I2nJl.jpg

8e10wl.jpg

Starhawk Beta Code for PS3 - $5 will PM the code after payment.

I accept paypal.

Very positive feedback for asdad123 - sold me some great wireless headphones, shipped them out fast (via UPS no less) and was great to communicate with.

mdsfx

SELLING: Xbox 360 Games

more-shmups-for-xbox-360-20100816010404719_640w.jpg

Prices are shipped to 48 US states. Paypal only.

Cave Games (All like-new and complete in mint condition. All are standard, non-platinum editions.)
Deathsmiles (US version) *SOLD*
DoDonPachi Resurrection with soundtrack (US/EU version) *SALE PENDING*
Espgaluda II Black Label with soundtrack (region-free) *SOLD*
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets (region-free) *SOLD*

Other 360 Games
Dead or Alive 4 (complete, good condition) $10
King of Fighters XIII (no soundtrack, mint condition) $33
Ridge Racer 6 (complete, excellent condition) $10

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
SELLING: Xbox 360 Games

more-shmups-for-xbox-360-20100816010404719_640w.jpg

Prices are shipped to 48 US states. Paypal only.

Cave Games (All like-new and complete in mint condition. All are standard, non-platinum editions.)
Deathsmiles (US version) *SOLD*
DoDonPachi Resurrection with soundtrack (US/EU version) *SALE PENDING*
Espgaluda II Black Label with soundtrack (region-free) *SOLD*
Muchi Muchi Pork & Pink Sweets (region-free) *SOLD*

Other 360 Games
Dead or Alive 4 (complete, good condition) $10
King of Fighters XIII (no soundtrack, mint condition) $33
Ridge Racer 6 (complete, excellent condition) $10

dammit I missed the Cave games sell! :(

POSITIVE Feedback for LQX! I bought a Nintendo Wii off of him and it arrived quickly, expertly packaged and it works perfectly. Seriously, thanks dude!

LQX

POSITIVE Feedback for chadderbox77. Hassle free transaction, paid fast and upfront.

POSITIVE Feedback also for GK86. Fast easy transaction.

robot

A few games for sale, everything is like-new, scratch free complete and from a smoke free home. Shipping included in the U.S.

MGS Collection (ps3) $38
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Swowiimote/ bonus soundtrack (wii): $43
Batman: Arkham City (360, code used): $35

WTB:

sealed Gundam games
sealed Dragonball games (PS1/PS2/PS3) <--low want at the moment
cheap Black/Death/Slam/Technical Metal and death/metal/hardcore CDs. (must be near mint with little to no scratches)

PM me :D

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Looking to buy mint condition Nine Inch Nails: Beside You In Time blu-ray.

Interested in any other music concert blu-rays as well. PM me if you have anything.

Thanks

ZROCOOL

aka II VerTigo II
Selling:

Uncharted 1&2 bundle- opened but never played
Resistance 3 -mint without online pass

Just pm price offers

Nelo Ice

Banned
Have $25 Barnes and Noble Gift Card

Want
Amazon Gift Card
iTunes Gift Card
Best Buy Gift Card
Gamestop Gift Card
$20 paypal

JohngPR

Want to Sell/Trade:

Split/Second (360)- Brand new and sealed $17 shipped

Super Street Fighter IV (3DS)- $18 Shipped. Only played it a handful of times.

Ridge Racer 3D (3DS)- $16 Shipped. Played only once.

Pictures upon request!

Buy (trade) with confidence!

AFwfH.png

I accept paypal (preferred as gift please).

Willing to trade for:

God of War Origins Collection
Catherine (PS3)

Aselith

Looking to ~buy~ a few items

I'll list them along with my hopes for price. Feel free to PM me if you have a different hope and we'll rap. I'd like them to be at least in very good condition (don't need to be mint but please don't sell me the one you've been sitting drinks on for a few year now, minimal scratching) and complete:

PS2
Colosseum: Road to Freedom - 20
Any of the PS2 Armored Core games - 5

DS
SMT: Devil Survivor - 25
Infinite Space - 20

PC
No One Lives Forever 1 and 2 (these can be any form of the game, jewel case edition whatever as long as it is the full game - 10 a piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom