• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Sale

Uncharted 3 - $30 shipped. Very good condition. On-line pass not available. Will also trade for Battlefield 3 (PS3) - must have unused on-line pass.

Playstation 2 FAT - $34. Older unit, but still works like a champ. Shelf wear is present, but shell is intact and not altered in any way. Av and power cord, two controllers, and one 8mb Sony memory card included.

Feedback 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11

Prices are firm. Paypal gift payment only. International shipping available, only for UC3 - add an extra $4 to cover shipping costs.

Hey Jubs, please wait at least 100 posts before re-listing...

ZealousD

Makes world leading predictions like "The sun will rise tomorrow"
I'm selling the following games as Steam gifts. Pricing is reflective of their cost on the last day of the Winter Sale.

Fallout New Vegas: $15.00
Borderlands GOTY: $15.00
Bioshock 2: $10.00
Limbo: $5.00

I'd prefer to use Amazon Payments.

So its gonna cost me almost 70 freaking bucks to get my GBA Micro fixed if I send it to Nintendo....I figure I might as well ask if anyone is selling theirs for less than that? All I require is that all the buttons work. Good condition ideally. I'm sure most micros out there only have scratched faceplates and not screens....drop me a pm...

SELLING
Prices include the shipping
Please send payment as a GIFT on Paypal
I help run the feedback document
My Feedback: [++++++++]
Please send a PM if you would like to buy anything, thank you! :)

PS3
  • PlayStation Move Navigation Controller (New in Box) - $22
  • Street Fighter IV - $12
  • Assassin's Creed (Greatest Hits version) - $12

Nintendo 3DS
  • Tetris Axis (Club Nintendo code has been used) - $20
  • Super Monkey Ball 3D - $15
  • Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D - $20
  • Cave Story 3D - $30

------------------
Updated: Jan. 16, 2012!

IrishNinja

super positive feedback for KoreanBBQ! excellent packaging & communication, and his cat is adorable too. i think he should be on the list!

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped.

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $25 (or trade for something below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code

Buying (or trading)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (regular or X!)
Sonic Colors
Sin & Punishment 2
SMT: Strange Journey
Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles

NES:

mario 2 & 3
code name viper
castlevania 1, 3
adventure of lolo
bubble bobble
blades of steel
excitebike
kung-fu
kid icarus
tetris

Ronian

Neo Member
WTB mint or sealed:

Gamecube:
Skies of Arcadia Legends

Nintendo DS:
Dragon Quest Rocket Slime
Etrian Odyssey 2
Izuna 2

GBA:
Drill Dozer
Summon Night Swordcraft Story 2

Wii:
Arc Rise Fantasia

My prices are not always firm...feel free to PM me offers....

For Sale:
Sega Saturn U.S. System with cables and 1 controller
ST Key $60 Shipped
12 Games: All Games are Japanese imports, complete unless otherwise stated
Dragon Ball Z $20
Daytona USA $16
Sold
X-Men COTA $13
Pretty Fighter X $30
Zero Divide $15
Sega Rally $15
Virtua Fighter 2 (US) $5
Vampire Savior $10
Gundam SD $10
Fighting Vipers $10
Street Fighter Zero (Alpha) $10

Looking for around $120 shipped for eveything but will consider trades/amazon credit/ etc....
prices by the games are for the game shipped

Gundam Musou (dynasty Warriors) 1 PS3 Import complete
$20 shipped

Another Century Episode R PS3 Complete
$25 Shipped

Dragon Ball Kai Ultimate Budoken
DS
$30 Shipped

for those that might not live near a uniqlo
it's a large, brand new -$20 shipped (it is a $16 shirt and 4 for shipping...just helping whoever wants it out)
oOWh2l.jpg

looking for :

Mario Kart 3DS

180GB or higher SSD for a macbook pro

super positive feedback for KoreanBBQ! excellent packaging & communication, and his cat is adorable too. i think he should be on the list!

Selling:

Xenoblade Chronicles (PAL, works on softmodded Wii like you didnt know that) - Mint condition, includes case & manual, $40 shipped.

Sonic Generations (PS3) - $25 (or trade for something below!)
Metroid Prime 1 & 2 - make an offer, or trade for below!
Deus Ex Human Revolution - steam code

Buying (or trading)

Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door
Mega Man Anniversary Collection (regular or X!)
Sonic Colors
Sin & Punishment 2
SMT: Strange Journey

Glad to see it finally arrived after it's apparent misadventures all over California!

TriAceJP

Positive feedback for nicoga3000.

I received the package a few days ago, but I haven't been on to post. Sorry about that, bro!

Always a cool guy to deal with.

Selling:

God of War Orgiins Collection for $32 to both America and Canada.

If anyone's interested, PM me. Will be willing to make offers and perhaps lower the price down a bit.

So I was wondering

Does anyone have that Persona 3 portable preorder hat? I'm looking to buy one if have it. I need a replacement. PM me if interested please.

Looking to trade a game for a game:

Have: (PS3)
Uncharted 3, FFXIII, Heavy Rain, Yakuza 3...(will update later when I can list it all, this is all I can think of that may be relevant right now)

Want: (PS3 or 360)

NHL 12

robot

A few games for sale, everything is like-new, scratch free complete and from a smoke free home. Shipping included in the U.S.

MGS Collection (ps3) SOLD
The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Swowiimote/ bonus soundtrack (wii): $40
Batman: Arkham City (360, code used): $33

MGS Sold, other prices lowered!

Anyone have complete Sega Master System games for sale? PM me a list!

Jijidasu

TRADE:

I have a copy of SHOGUN 2: Total War for PC available for trade. It is a physical copy but if you already have access to the game files I have no problems just giving the CD-Key if it works for you.

Located in Australia.

Will trade for any (interesting) PC game available via Direct Download or Steam.
Mass Effect 1, Dragon Age 1 or The Witcher 1 EE would be awesome!

Thanks!

Look for some Koei games....

WTB
Samurai Warriors: Xtreme Legends - PS2
Warriors Orochi - PS2
Warriors Orochi 2 - PS2

In truth if you have any Koei games you want to get rid of let me know.

JdFoX187

Banned
Selling a Kindle DX which is the large 9.7 inch one. Has the cable and the leather case. It retails for $380 without the leather binder, so if anyone is interested in it, just make me an offer. Needing money to hopefully buy a car.

WTB: Resident Evil 5 for 360

I don't want to pay much for it--less than 14 is ideal (because that's how much I can get it on Amazon for).

Screenshot2011-04-20at53559PM.png

Aselith

I'm rooting for you to get this someday, though I'll miss seeing your seemingly never ending quest to get it :p

The big problem is I don't think anyone got the game mint. I have a copy that's just as I got as far as I remember but the corners of the insert are bent up a bit because of the way it was packaged.

knee

The big problem is I don't think anyone got the game mint. I have a copy that's just as I got as far as I remember but the corners of the insert are bent up a bit because of the way it was packaged.

It could also be sitting there, back corner in the lockup of a KMart that's going out of business. You can't really know. :-]

I think he's wanted that thing longer than anyone has wanted anything in this thread.

EDIT: Actually, I'm getting rid of these to fund my upcoming 3DS and games purchase so if anyone has a reasonable amount in EB games/whatever gift cards plus some cash, I might go for it.

For sale: 51 PS3 games

I am looking to sell my whole PS3 game collection. There are a total of 51 games, only 49 are pictured because two of them (Black Ops and GTA 4 complete edition) are at my brother's place at the moment. All the other games can be seen in the picture below. I really want to sell these as a complete package but if you're looking for a few games in particular, let me know. I have no idea how much they would be worth so give me an offer.

These will be shipped from Quebec, Canada and if you're in the Montreal area maybe we could arrange something to save shipping costs.

Every single game was bought brand new and is in perfect condition (no scratches, includes manual, casing in pefect condition) except the following games which I bought used:

-Battlefield: bad company
-Sega Rally revo
-Rainbow six vegas 1 and 2
-Splinter cell double agent
-HAWX
-Bioshock 2

Even though they are used, they are still in near-mint condition and work perfectly

6QrFa.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom