• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I've got a handful of random stuff to sell. PM me if you're interested. I have a bunch of positive feedback to leave, too, I'll come back and edit this post a bit later with that. :)

• Pop'n Music 6 for PSX + 7-11 & Best Hits for PS2. These are all Japanese imports, you'll need a console capable of playing them. All are the original black label pressings. I sold my controller, so now I need to sell the rest of the games. I'd much prefer to sell in a bundle - all seven games for $175/shipped. Otherwise, I'll sell them for $30/shipped each.

• GuitarFreaks + DrumMania Masterpiece Gold & V-V3 for PS2 plus Konami GuitarFreaks controller. Again, imports. Four games, all are in very good condition. I also have the original Konami home controller (not an ASC). I don't want to break this bundle up if at all possible. I'd like $110/shipped for the bundle.

• Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner 2: Raidou Kuzunoha vs. King Abaddon. This is still sealed, it's one of the launch copies with a plush. I'm looking for $50 + half the shipping for this. I think it will fit in a Medium USPS flat rate box, so it'd be around $5.50 if so. If not, it'll go in a large for ~$7.50.

• Forza Horizon. This is sealed. I'd like $30/shipped.

I'll accept Paypal payments, or I'll consider trades for stuff on my SNES, Dreamcast, Gamecube, or Xbox want lists. PM me with any questions/photo requests.

Is anybody looking to trade an AT&T Galaxy S3 for a different color of the same phone? I have white but I sort of want blue...

Also looking to trade my Galaxy S3 for a Note 2 as well. PM me what you think a fair trade would be!

woodypop

WTB: Sega Ages for Sega Saturn

It's the one with Space Harrier/After Burner II/Out Run on it. Looking for NTSC/US version.

neoism

sorry if this isn't the thread
I have Alice Madness Returns for steam and need a 1 month of live...pm me if interested or just would like to be kind...
thanks

Astra

Is anybody looking to trade an AT&T Galaxy S3 for a different color of the same phone? I have white but I sort of want blue...

Also looking to trade my Galaxy S3 for a Note 2 as well. PM me what you think a fair trade would be!

I just got a Galaxy S3 and wanted to go white, but they only had blue in stock. Kind of glad it worked out that way. Maybe because it's now mine, but I love the blue.

First time selling here so bear with me.

Have:

x 6 GG Borderlands 2 keys (revealed) - $15 each

Want:

Amazon Payments

If you've any questions, don't hesitate to PM.

oldmario

looking for a copy of the death note blu-ray movies for the uk region, anyone got one for sale? hopefully with the fixed bluray

Tizoc

Just checking but I've given my brother the following PSP games to sell off:
Darkstalkers CT
Castlevania DX Chronicles (gonna get PSP digital ver. when it's on sale)
Prinny 1
Power Stone collection

He's selling them off on ebay.uk, since he lives in UK, is it OK to link to that ebay page over here?

Have for sale or trade:

Nintendo Wii system, console, sensor bar and wires only. The wires are the standard composite cables, but the last time I used them everything was dim, they may need to be replaced. No controllers (sorry I use them on the Wii U) and no games (again sorry, I play them on the Wii U).

The console works great (besides the wires that might need replacing) and has served me well over the last 6 years.

I'd sell it for $50 (free shipping) and I'll also consider trades. I have a PS3, Wii U, 3DS that I'd consider game trades for. I'd even be up for an old XBOX 360 Arcade or something similar. I also love comic books, so graphic novel trades or DC New 52 trades could work too.

US Only and if you're buying then Paypal is my preferred method. I'm NeoGAF Gold too!

Credo

Positive feedback for KoreanBarbecue.

All games got here quickly in good shape and worked perfectly. Thank you!

Ryan_

WTS a Guild Wars 2 Account

Haven't played on it that much, it does have a lvl 70 Warrior on it.

I think it's still in the EuroGAF guild.

Asking 25 euros for it, give me a PM! ;-)

EDIT: Also selling an origin account with Battlefield 3 and Dragon Age: Origins Deluxe Version. 10 euro!

Andrew.

Banned
Ready to part ways with my PS3 copy of Far Cry 3 for 30 bucks. I can do PayPal but I've never used it before so bear with me. I work in shipping at my job so I'd be able to send you the game pretty damn quickly. PM me if interested.

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
Darkstalkers CT
Prinny 1
Power Stone collection

He's selling them off on ebay.uk, since he lives in UK, is it OK to link to that ebay page over here?

I don't believe Ebay auction links of any kind are allowed.

Darkstalkers CT
Prinny 1
Power Stone collection

Nope. Linking to eBay is now allowed here. Sorry.

JaseMath

Selling:
8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 4GB (4 x 2GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600 (PC3 12800) Desktop Memory.

4lJPy.jpg

Barely used in an equally barely used desktop. Looking for $32 shipped. Will entertain offers.

Bumping for a new day!

NYCrooner

Positive feedback for NYCrooner. Sent out my package immediately after payment was received. Great communication. DS Games were packed great. Goods were exactly as described. Buy from this gaffer!

Likewise! InfectedZero is a man of his word. If he comes knocking on your door, invite him in for a cup of coffee and talk shop. Good dude!

bjork

• Pop'n Music 6 for PSX + 7-11 & Best Hits for PS2. These are all Japanese imports, you'll need a console capable of playing them. All are the original black label pressings. I sold my controller, so now I need to sell the rest of the games. I'd much prefer to sell in a bundle - all seven games for $175/shipped. Otherwise, I'll sell them for $30/shipped each.

I'm dying to bite on this, heh. Don't suppose you've got a JP PS2 to part with also?

i thought you could get them free via i think the german SE website but it plays in english

Hm. Wasn't aware of that, and don't speak German. But if my interpretation of the link I found is accurate it seems to have ended. I'll search a bit more when I'm not on my phone. In the interim I'm still interested.

Fracas

#fuckonami
Still looking to sell a Halo 4 LE. War Games pass and Forward Unto Dawn codes are used, but all other codes are unused, and all collector's items are present and mint. $65 shipped.

I'm NeoGAF Gold and have previously sold under the name of "LastWindow."

For sale:
(All prices include insured shipping with tracking number via USPS within the 48 continental states, read below if you're elsewhere. I only accept PayPal.)

PS Vita, First Edition Bundle, 3G/Wi-Fi. Comes with the case given with the bundle, a 4GB memory card which is new and sealed, and a sealed copy of Little Deviants. Also comes with a 32GB memory card (not shown because it's in the Vita), a screen protector on the Vita (a little crooked), and another case for the Vita. The one that came with the Bundle had a bad smell to it which has gone away some since I got it but it's still there. Also has the original charging cable. Everything is in great condition
Price: $200 SOLD

Cosmo Black 3DS, Hori case, and a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising. The 3DS hasn't been played much, has screen protectors on the top and bottom, the 2GB memory card that it came with, as well as all of the accessories it's supposed to come with. I've also kept the little piece of material that sits between the top and bottom to help prevent any marks from appearing due to pressure. Kid Icarus, as you can see from the picture, includes the stand and cards which have been opened and used. I don't know if they can be used again. Everything is in great condition, overall.
Price: $130 SOLD

Dark Souls Collector's Edition for the Xbox 360, partially new. I say "partially" because the game itself is still wrapped, the tin has been opened. The plastic cover shows some normal shelving wear but still looks fine. The tin has a few dents but nothing major and still looks fine as well. As previously mentioned, the game is still wrapped. Art book is in great shape and I'm pretty sure the code on the little card has never been used, but I can't say for sure.
Price: $60

Demon's Souls Deluxe Edition. Does not include the art book or soundtrack. Outer box shows some wear but is in good shape overall, the official guide also shows some wear but is in fine shape, game case/manual/disc all show minor wear. Overall, everything is in good shape.
Price $60

If you'd like to buy both I'd sell them for $100 together, which includes insured shipping and a tracking number.

As mentioned above the prices include shipping for the 48 continental states. If you live in Alaska, Hawaii, or another country then contact me for an adjusted shipping rate. International shipping will be expensive because I use Global Express to get a tracking number. I won't ship anywhere without tracking. And if you have any questions or would like additional pictures then please feel free to send me a private message.

tm24

WTS -

PSP -1000 model CFWable w/8 gig stick $50 shipped

Bought it here a few months ago, and since i have a vita i no longer need it. Has a screen protector so most of the screen is in good shape. Theres one scratch on the bottom right.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
The one that came with the Bundle had a bad smell to it which has gone away some since I got it but it's still there. Also has the original charging cable. Everything is in great condition
Price: $200

Just out of curiosity, what kind of bad smell does it have? Plastic? Animal? Poopy? I can handle plastic or weird scents, but not legit poop.

Yuripaw

Banned
As always, more positive feedback for goldenpp72! Thanks for the great deal on MSP.

Still trying to sell:
Donkey Kong Original Edition - I was originally asking $20, but it's hard to put a dollar amount on it, so I'm open to best offer.

mr_thor

Neo Member
Want to Sell

1600 Microsoft points (20 dollar value): $15.00 (Multiple on hand, will send Via PM, I'm not accepting any offers below the asking amount, but any offers via games would be great obviously) I can also work out shipping arrangements if you'd like these as a gift or something, let me know. The recent XL sale has taken out a good bulk of the ones I have on hand, but I still do have some left, no plans on getting additional ones so get em while you can :p

MSpoints.jpg

Paypal gift payment or Amazon payments accepted.

PM'D you.

Lemming

Hey!
Selling a Vita PS All-Stars code (US PSN) for $15.
Payment through amazon gift card.

- SOLD to BertleTheTurtle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom