• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bii

not sure if those people are still looking for one but i know in the old thread there were 1 or 2 people looking for a code for Donkey Kong: Original Edition. I'm thinking about getting art academy which would get me the code. So just send me a PM if you want the code and what you would pay when i get it (club nintendo makes it seem like there is a delay, not sure) we can do the deal. the donkey kong code club nintendo offer ends 01/06/2013 btw

KzOTE.png

Damn. Had I seen this, I would have paid up to $20 for it. :/ I bought Art Academy just two nights ago.

Sora_N

Positive feedback for vermadas, bought a used Wavebird from him but there were some issues and he quickly resolved them. :) I would highly recommend dealing with him.

vermadas

Positive feedback for BruceLeeRoy. Awesome buyer and patient while the game I sent took forever to go across the country over the holidays. Thanks!

This is a odd thing to post but would anyone be interested in a HUGO BOSS 2012 42R Charcoal / james 3 sharp 5 suit? Never worn-straight from the factory with tags.

_6946756.jpg

NewFresh

I have 3 Hotline Miami Steam codes left over from a little overambitious buying on Amazon. Strangely, none of my friends seem interested in taking one.

I'm interested to trade for any half decent steam title (sorry bad rats) or any Vita/US PSN content codes (excluding 1 month PSN codes).

Thanks!

PM'd

VASPER

Banned
WTS PSP Go, this system is hacked and has a N64 SNES and NES emulator on it along with a handful of games, Looking for $80 OBO with charger and is in really good shape. Please PM me about the specifics how well the emulator works on 64 and what PSP games are on it.

JudgmentZefhyr

Neo Member
I'm looking to buy a 32GB Memory Card for the Vita, let me know if you have one and we can work out a price. This will be shipped within the US.

Also looking to buy a decent graphic card, atleast GTX570 or above, this will be shipped to Canada. Also want the following games to Canada:

Harvest Moon: A New Beginning (3DS)
Ar Tonelico Delux Edition (PS2)
Tales of Legendia (PS2)
Tales of Symphonia (GC)
Tales of Symphonia 2 (Wii)
Diablo 3 (PC - must be unopened with code intact) x2 (two copies)

and the following steam codes for the listed prices:
Torchlight 2 - $5 (need two copies)
Sniper Elite V2 - $8 (need two copies)
Operation Flashpoint: Red River - $8 (need three copies)
Sacred 2 - $6 (need two copies)
Morrowind GOTY - $3
Oblivion GOTY Delux - $4
Fallout 3 GOTY - $4
New Vegas GOTY - $4

Friggz

WTS:

Sealed copy of xenoblade PAL version. Purchased it and planned on modding my wii to play it, but never got around to it before the US version hit.

The prices on the internet are all over the place, anyone know the value of this?

Keropon

Positive feedback for Cornbread78. Great seller.

WTB:
- Sega Saturn (I just need it working)
- Radiant Historia (Complete or sealed)
- Pop'n Music PSX/PS2 Controller
- BeatMania Controller (make offer)

And... I need to ask for a favor. I really like Persona-sama's works, and now he worked in a Megaten fanbook that is gonna be sold in Anime LA 2013.
So, PLEASE. If you going to Anime LA 2013, could you PLEASE fetch me a copy? The estimated price is $20. I live in Chile and this is kind-of a unique opportunity for me. If you're interested, send me a PM and we can make arrangements there.

PLEASE.

Looking to sell
8 GB Nexus 7- 165 SHIPPED or best offer

Olympus E-450 with. 14-42mm lens- 550 or best offer. Flexible and open to other offers.

I am neoGAF Plus!

I am usually flexible with prices so just shoot me a PM!

(._.)

Banned
Anybody selling any DSLR cameras for a reasonable price? I know there were a ton of cameras being sold in the the last B/S/T thread.

I'm looking to buy a cheap Steam copy of Brink. Whether it be a key from the Gamersgate debacle or a gift, I don't mind. If you're looking to sell, please PM me with a price (Paypal) or a game you would like in exchange.

Thank you.

CatPee

Looking to sell: 8GB and 4GB PS Vita memory card. Got a 16GB so won't need them anymore. $19 and $9 respectively seems fair enough. Prices are shipped and everything is minty.

NeoGAF Gold. Buy with confidence!

Yuripaw

Banned
Selling couple DS games:

9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (complete, second cover) - sold
Pokemon Soul Silver Version (complete, brand new, sealed with box and pokewalker) - $30 shipped

WTS PSP Go, this system is hacked and has a N64 SNES and NES emulator on it along with a handful of games, Looking for $80 OBO with charger and is in really good shape. Please PM me about the specifics how well the emulator works on 64 and what PSP games are on it.

No offense, but I got banned for listing something similar to this. You can't sell pirated shit on here.

NeOak

4. No illegal shit

I think this goes without saying, but JUST IN CASE. Do not sell stolen goods (well, first of all, don't steal :p), do not sell pirated goods, do not sell illegal products, or things that might get the forum into trouble. If we get a complain about such stuff, you will get banned, and the listing(s) will get deleted, because... duh. Oh and don't try to trade any of that shit either.

What are you thinking...?

Speevy

Banned
I had an unfortunate run-in with an acquaintance of mine. He was a collector a fine games, a connoisseur of many interactive delights.

Anyway, we went our separate ways. Before he left however, he entrusted to me a few of his best titles. We both agreed at the time of his departure that he wouldn't be needing them anymore. He paid quite the price for these items..

There are slight stains on some of the boxes. I'm willing to negotiate if this bothers you. I think it might be ketchup.

In any case, send me a private message to discuss the arrangement. I would prefer to meet in person if possible. I'm willing to strike the same deal with you as I did with my friend.

badbrains

SOLD AS IS(THE CARD DOES WORK, TESTED TODAY)

GTX570 HD (Works fine, but i did take it apart to install a third party cooler, then proceeded to remove it and just put the stock one back on. During the process the fan broke off the radiator and I ended up buying a 670. Here are a few pictures so you can understand what I am talking about.)

This is the card for specs: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130621

Pics of the card:

http://imgur.com/a/Ntij1

Looking for paypal, but obviously a cheaper price. Currently asking for 120$ but I will consider offers. I have sold many things here before, buy with confidence!

Amagon

I had an unfortunate run-in with an acquaintance of mine. He was a collector a fine games, a connoisseur of many interactive delights.

Anyway, we went our separate ways. Before he left however, he entrusted to me a few of his best titles. We both agreed at the time of his departure that he wouldn't be needing them anymore. He paid quite the price for these items..

There are slight stains on some of the boxes. I'm willing to negotiate if this bothers you. I think it might be ketchup.

In any case, send me a private message to discuss the arrangement. I would prefer to meet in person if possible. I'm willing to strike the same deal with you as I did with my friend.

I'll buy whatever IrishNinja doesn't take.

Speevy

Banned
Speevy are you selling drugs

PM me if you're selling drugs

I couldn't possibly sell you drugs because that would be illegal. I'm not some lowlife thug who murders his friend and takes his cocaine and games.

I have a PSP Go that doesn't have any pirated games installed on it.

Fracas

#fuckonami

Haha, what are you selling?

edit: welp

LQX

I'm in the US.

FS:

Blue 3DSXL MK7 bundle, DSi XL Ultimate Travel Case and Mario 3D Land. $210 shipped.

XBox Live Gold 3-Month Code(X5): $13 each. 12-Months $38
800 MS Points (X5): $8 each. 4000 points $39

Amagon

I couldn't possibly sell you drugs because that would be illegal. I'm not some lowlife thug who murders his friend and takes his cocaine and games.

I have a PSP Go that doesn't have any pirated games installed on it.
Sure buddy.

Ayvw5.gif

NoRéN

It's drugs. Drugs with ketchup stains.

Selling
800 MS Point Codes - $8 each
3 month Xbox LIve cards - $12 each

Please PM me. I am a NeoGAF Gold Trader/Seller/Buyer. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom