• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately want to buy the following:

The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

Condition does not matter, I just want to play the damned game already!

kurahadol

WTS:

Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag for Xbox One (Digital Code) - $35 or best offer

PM me if interested!
Edit: Sorry, thought it was more replies since my last posting. Will slow down on the reposts.

DontBlink

For sale, payment through PayPal gift, shipping is included:

Super Mario 3D World - sealed - $50
Lion King Bluray/DVD - great condition, complete with slipcover - $20
Wreck-It Raplh Bluray/DVD - sealed - $15

LRizCMJ.jpg
NyelfET.jpg
AZxVvY4.jpg

fenners

For Sale - Xbox 360 digital codes, $8 each

Batman Arkham City
Tomb Raider

Please PM me if interested, I take paypal.

Raytow

WTB

D3 Expansion Reaper of Souls USA, it can be gifted it is region free, and 39.99$ is certanly cheaper than 39.99 euros, can give Scrolls copy as a thank you for the bother as well.

WTS: Shipping included worldwide with all the items.

Figures:

1/6 Illya Swinsuit Ver. Fate Hollow Ataraxia 70$

1/7 Ignis Max Factory 75$

1/8 Rei & Asuka Plugsuit PVC by Kotobukiya 70$

1/8 Rin Tohsaka Fantasy Noble Maid PVC by Good Smile 80$

1/6 Iroha PVC pretty big figure of the busty Samurai Shodown ninja/maid for 80$

Saber Alter Revoltech action figure by Kayodo 50$

DVD:

The Irresponsible Captain Tylor OVA+TV Series Ultra Edition 75$

Nadia the secret of the blue water - Perfect Collection aka Tin Can version 75$

Need pics? PM.

Ramirez

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Playstation 2:
-Dragon Quest VIII (No FF12 Demo Disc) $10
-Primal $10
-MGS 3: Snake Eater $10
-Final Fantasy X $10

OG Xbox:
-Beyond Good & Evil $12
-Panzer Dragoon Orta $15
-Psi Ops $10
-Ninja Gaiden $10
-Fable & LE Bonus Disc (no manual) $10
-Phantom Dust $15
-KOTOR $15
-KOTOR 2 $25
-Halo 2 $12
-Metal Arms: Glitch in the System (minor cut on back of case)$10

I'll bundle all of these(^) together for $80 if anyone's interested.

Same as PS2 have more that I don't really know if they're even worth listing, but here they are:

Max Payne 1 & 2, Crimson Skies, Prince of Persia: Sands of Time, Splinter Cell 1 & Pandora Tomorrow, Rallisport 2, Forza, & Burnout 3.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Mario Party 4 $15
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$28
-Super Smash Bros.-$25

All of the NGC games are black label.

Snaku

Banned
NeoGAF+ Seller

Selling
LG Nexus 4 8GB

Phone is in like new condition, not a blemish on it front or back. Haven't had any problems with it, I've just decided Android is not for me. You get the phone and everything that came with it, original box, charger, etc. Don't have pics but I can take some on request. Shoot me a PM if interested.

$130 shipped OBO

Sold

NeoGAF+ Seller

Selling
LG Nexus 4 8GB

Phone is in like new condition, not a blemish on it front or back. Haven't had any problems with it, I've just decided Android is not for me. You get the phone and everything that came with it, original box, charger, etc. Don't have pics but I can take some on request. Shoot me a PM if interested.

$130 shipped OBO

This is a great deal. If I hadn't bought a new phone recently I would've jumped on this.

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
NeoGAF+ Seller

Selling
LG Nexus 4 8GB

$130 shipped OBO

PM

asdad123

This might be a long shot, but is anyone interested in trading a Retina Macbook Pro for my Surface Pro 2 (128gb/4gb) with black type cover 2 plus cash?

The surface 2 was originally purchased in November, but was just replaced by MS for the screen creak issue so the one I received is practically mint condition. Warranty according to MS is valid until:
Technical support expires 06/07/2014
Hardware warranty expires 03/09/2015

PM if interested. Comes with original boxes for both the surface and the type cover.

Just upgraded my pc. Selling old parts.

Kingston HyperX 2GB DDR3 1600 MHZ (KHX1600C9D3/2G) x 6 - $20 each

OEM i7 975 Extreme cpu - checking ebay, prices are all over the map on this one. Name a price and we'll go from there.

Total War: Rome II Steam code - I got this from Amazon when I bought Haswell. Looking for $10.

CM Storm QuickFire Pro - Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with CHERRY MX BROWN Switches - extra mechanical keyboard that I have and don't really use. It's partially LED backlit mechanical keyboard (by design), which I disliked, but other than that, it's a great keyboard. Didn't use it much. It's going for $100 on Amazon right now. Looking for $70.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007VDOOBU/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Asus p6t motherboard - $30

PayPal gift only.

Glennct

CoD Ghosts - 360 - $35
Turtle Beach X-Ray for 360 - $85

Prices are shipped in the US, paypal gift or you cover the fees.

Danneee

WTS DS games,. All of them at once, not separately. All complete and i good condition.
US:
Retro Game Challenge
Picross DS
Megaman ZX Advent
Kirbys Canvas Curse
EU:
Picross 3D

€90/£75 incl. shipping.

I need to make my two old Wii Remotes into motion plus for use with my Wii U, so...

WTB:

2x Wii Remotes with built in motion plus OR 2x Wii Motion Plus dongles

Also, I'm looking do a frontlight mod for a GBC, so...

WTB:

A GBA SP... buttons /shell can be beat up, as long as the screen and light are in great condition

AwRy108

I need to make my two old Wii Remotes into motion plus for use with my Wii U, so...

WTB:

WTB:

A GBA SP... buttons /shell can be beat up, as long as the screen and light are in great condition

Not sure if these are in your price range, but Best Buy has the Wii Motion Plus - Mario and Wii Motion Plus - Luigi remotes for $31.99 each w/ free S&H.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Positive feedback for xaosslug as buyer.

He gave me money and a correct address. Can't ask for more.

WTB:

WTB:

I might have the GBA SP for you -- shell is pretty beat up, buttons are a little lose, but in my limited usage of it, the screen/light work well. I also do not have a charger for it, but it seems like that's also right up your alley.

If this sounds like you'd like more info, just shoot me a PM and we can talk about it.

Kerrinck

Looking to buy Gone Home Steam code and psn plus 1 year code.
Shoot me a message if you have either of these with your asking price.

mdsfx

Received as a gift, but already own it. Looking for $18 Paypal. Will include a free copy of "Just Cause"... just 'cause.

tjBk8K8.png

0596f50f95008f581981c3dfb77b5e68c2f4b07a.png

mgtn

All prices include shipping, I accept Paypal only, and I'm only shipping in the US, unless you want to pay the overseas shipping cost. All of these games are in pretty great condition unless other wise noted. Most of the manuals have never even been removed, discs are unscathed, and most of the promotional material is even still in here, hah.

Nintendo Gamecube:
-Soul Calibur 2 $10
-Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes $25
-Resident Evil 0 $12
-REmake (plastic on front is wrinkled, was like this when I bought it :( )$12
-Mario Party 4 $15
-Viewtiful Joe $10
-Pikmin $20
-Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door $20
-Metroid Prime (Target edition) $12
-Metroid Prime 2 $15
-Legend of Zelda OoT/Master Quest$30