• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Neil_J_UK

Trading any of the below Steam keys for The Forest Steam key.

Dead Island: Game of the Year Edition
Dead Island Riptide Complete Edition
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third - The Full Package
Back to the Future: The Game
Jurassic Park: The Game
The Walking Dead: 400 Days
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Nuclear Throne

Quick question: Since we now have a picture size limit of 640x640, do we really still need to require that images are surrounded by Quote/Code tags? Seems like a little bit of overkill to me, but I'm not just going to change it without getting input first.

LQX

Quick question: Since we now have a picture size limit of 640x640, do we really still need to require that images are surrounded by Quote/Code tags? Seems like a little bit of overkill to me, but I'm not just going to change it without getting input first.

I actually think quoting images is a better requirement as it negates having to manually resize images.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Free shipping to US, everywhere else needs to cover it. Paypal only(Cover the fees ^_^)

Gamecube
Twilight Princess - 43$
Tales of Symphonia(Complete) - 15$

Xbox
Knights of the Old Republic(Complete) - 10$

3DS
Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call Limited Edition(New) - 26$

DS.
Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow - 20$(Complete)
Pokemon Black(New) - 40$
Clubhouse Games(Complete) - 7$
Dragon Quest V(New and Used copies) - 50$ New
Etrian Odyssey II(Complete) - 16$
Infinite Space(Complete) - 28$
Kirby Canvas Curve(Complete) - 18$

PSP
Disgaea Afternoon of Darkness(Complete) - 8$
Persona 3 Portable(Complete) - 19$
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology(Complete) - 10$
Phantasy Star Portable 2(Complete) - 38$
Ys Oath In Felghana LE(New) - 55$
Trails in the Sky LE(New) - 100$
Persona PSP LE(New) - 45$
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth(New) - 15$
Persona Innocent Sin LE(Complete) - 45$

PC (All PC Games but Mists for 50$ shipped)

Morrowind GOTY - 4$
Devil May Cry 4(Complete) - 4$
Obvilion GOTY(complete) - 4$
Knights of the Old Republic II(Complete) - 8$
Silent Hill 2(Complete) - 25$
Mists of Padaneria LE - 80$
Vampire Bloodlines (Game and Manual) - 10$
Arcanum(Game and Manual) - 4$
No One Lives Forever Guide - 3$
Fallout Collection(Complete) - 4$
Kohan(Game and Manual) - 5$
Alice(Game and Manual) - 8$
Witcher(Complete) - 4$

Dynasty Warriors Gundam 2 - 20$
Children of Eden(Complete) - 5$
Espgalduda II Black Label(Complete) - 30$
Deathsmiles Limited Edition(Complete) - 17$
Metal Gear Rising(Complete) - 5$
Devil May Cry 4 LE - 10$
Ace Combat 6 - 5$

Wii
Xenoblade Chronicles - 50$

Dreamcast
Mars Matrix(Complete) - 60$

PS2
Odin Sphere(Complete) - 10$
Silent Hill 2GH(Complete) - 20$
Grand Theft Auto VC(Complete) - 5$
Tales of the Abyss(Complete) - 18$
Dragon Quest 8(Complete) - 15$
Xenosaga III(Complete) - 53$
Devil Summoner LE(New) - 60$
Berserk Millennium Falcon Hen Seima Senki no Shō(Complete) - 20$.
Shadow Hearts Covenant(Complete) 25$
VP2(Complete) 10$
Gradius 5(Disc Only) - 22$
Final Fantasy X - 4$
Final Fantasy X-2 - 4$
Devil May Cry 3SE - 4$
Devil May Cry - 4$

PS3
Earth Defense Force 2025(Complete) - 8$
Tales of Graces F - 20$
Zone of the Enders Special Edition 30$
Tales of Xillia SE - 80$
Tales of Symphonia SE(New) - 115$

Systems
Gameboy Pocket Limited Edition - 50$
Street Fighter 360 Controller(Fightpad)(Chun Li) - 35$
Pokemon Walker - 5$

Anime
Azumanga Daioh Complete Thin Pack - 35$
Shiki Part 1 BluRay LE - 35$(New)
Shiki Part 2 BluRay LE - 30$

TV Shows
Chuck Season 1 & 2, 10$
Spartacus God of the Arena BluRay - 9$
FireFly DVD - 4$
Sox World Series 2005 LE New - 15$

Movies. All BluRay BluRays I have priced for 5$ or under. I'll do 50 shipped for every single one.
Life of Pi - 5$(R)
Avengers - 5$(R)
Arrietty(New) - 20$
Beauty and the Beast(Diamond) - 50$
The Lone Ranger - 5$(R)
CaddyShack(New) - 5$
Supercop(new) - 5$
Man of Steel - 5$
Love Actually - 5$
The Dark Knight Rises - 5$(R)
Django Unchained - 5$(R)
Alien - 5$
Nausicaa(New) - 16$
Up - 20$
Worlds End - 5$(R)
This is the End - 5$(R)
Batman Collection(Batman, Returns, Forever, Robin) - 5$
Silver Linings Playbook - 5$(R)
Total Recall(The Good one) New - 5$
Lion King Diamond Edition 3D - 55$
Game of Thrones Season 1 - 17$
Game of Thrones Season 2 - 18$
Game of Thrones Season 3 - 25$
All three GOT for 55$

SPECIAL LOT SALE. ALL CODES FOR 50$

STEAM

Sacred 3 Gold -
Risen 2 Dark Waters Gold Edition -
Saints Row 2 -
Dead Island GOTY -
Dead Island Riptide CE -
Saints Row 3 Full Package -
Dragon Age Origins -
Bejeweled 3 -
Mass Effect 2 -
Samorost 2 -
Samorost 2 -
Cortex Command -
Wizorb, Bit Trip Runner, Gratuitous Space Battles, Jamestown -
Trine 2 Complete Story -
Mark of the Ninja -
Eets Munchies -
Fez -
Rocketbirds:Hardboiled Chicken -
Virus Named Tom -
Limbo -
Bastion -
Toki Tori 2+ -
Surgeon Simulator 2013 -
Bit Trip Presents.... Runner2 -
Papo & Yo -
Joe Danger 2:The Movie -
To The Moon -
Fallen Enchantress Legendary Heroes -
Mercenary Kings -
The Stanley Parable -
The Incredible Adventures of Van Hellsing II -
Screencheat -
Freedom Planet -
Coin Crypt -
Oceanhorn:Monster of Uncharted Seas -
Shadowrun Chronicles: Boston Lockdown -
Warmachine Tactics -
Warmachine Tactics - Mercenaries Faction Bundle -
Shadowrun Returns -
Transocean:The Shipping Company -
Holy Potatoes! A Weapon Shop?! -
Magicka 2 -
Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box -
Red Alert 3 Uprising -
Dead Space -
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box -
Crysis 2 Max Edition -
Medal of Honor -
Mirror's Edge -
Red Alert 3 Uprising -
Dreamcast Collection -
Nights Into Dreams -
Sonic All Star Racing -
Total War Rome II - Caesar in Gaul -
Empire Total War -
Company of Heroes 2 Western Fron Armies:OW -
Sonic Generations -
Company of Heroes Complete Collection, Warhammer 40,000 Master Collection, Medieval II Total War Collection, Sega/Megadrive Strategy Pack -
Hitman Absolution -
Supreme Commander 2 -
Deus Ex:Human Revolution:DC -
Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light -
Startopia -
Red Faction:Armgeddon Path To War -
Titan Quest -
Warhammer 40,000 -
Batman AA GOTY -
FEAR 2 -
FEAR 3 -
LOTR War in the North -
Scribblenauts Unlimited -
Batman AC GOTY -
Guardians of Middle-Earth -
Mortal Kombat Kollection -
DLC for Guards of Middle Earth, Gotham City, Batman AO, LOTRO
Scribblenauts Unlimited -
Batman AC GOTY -
Mortal Kombat Kollection -
DLC for Guards of Middle Earth, Gotham City, Batman AO, LOTRO
Alan Wake Collector's Edition
Alan Wake American Nightmare
Neighbours from Hell Compilation
Supreme Commander, Supreme Commander:Forged Alliance, The Guild 2, Red Faction Armageddon
Telltale Games Steam

Origin
Dead Space
Burnout Paradise:The Ultimate Box(2x)
Crysis 2 Maximun Edition(2x)
Medal of Honor(2x)
Mirror's Edge(2x)
Red Alert 3: Uprising(2x)
Populous(2x)
Battlefield 3

DontBlink

I hate doing it but from now on I'm going to have to ask anyone that buys from me to add $5 onto whatever their final total is for shipping. I usually always just eat that cost and pay it myself but after having to pay double what I thought I'd have to today I just can't do it anymore.

Corpekata

Banned
- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.

Selling:

PC Components:

Nvidia GTX 980 Ti. Stock cooler, MSI branded. Bought for SLI but decided SLI wasn't for me. - $410 shipped OBO. Will be shipped in Electrostatic bag to protect it.

m1Le2lLl.jpg

Asrock Extreme 4 Z77 Motherboard. Note: the GPU clips on the PCIE slots have snapped off (the ones you slide over after inserting the GPU). The slots work just fine though, you just need to secure the GPU to the case, which people do anyway. - $85OBO

Steam Controller - $32

Black or White Dualshock 4 - $35 - SOLD

HyperX Cloud 2 headset. Barely worn (just couldn't get used to a wired one in my setup) - $50

Steam games:

Stellaris (key) - $25
Tomb Raider (Steam Gift) - $5

Playstation 4 stuff:
Uncharted 4 - $40
Ratcher & Clank - $28
Digimon: Cyber Sleuth - $27 - Pending Sale
Bloodborne $ -25
Black or White Dualshock 4 - $35 - SOLD

Playstation Vita:

The Legends of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel: Lionheart Edition - $28

Some Notes:

- I am currently only accepting Google Wallet. It is really quick and easy to sign up for in the US. It offers 60 day protections similar to Paypal and I have earned Plus status here.
- Open to offers, need to sell at least a few things in order to pay for rent.
- Some of the items look a little dusty in the pictures, but will be cleaned well before shipping, I had just lent out my compressed air can and am getting it back shortly, I can take more pictures upon request
-Many more images here: http://imgur.com/a/8dlFG Pictures of pretty much everything on the list multiples for notables like the 980 Ti
- Shipping to US only, and most of the bigger items are rough estimates, I might have to adjust slightly if my estimate is way off (but will discuss and shouldn't be a big issue).

LQX

Quoting images doesnt change the impact from a bandwidth perspective.

Does Imgur automatically offer resize options?

Yeah, but size requirements was never about bandwidth but so we dont have images taking up the whole screen.

I hate doing it but from now on I'm going to have to ask anyone that buys from me to add $5 onto whatever their final total is for shipping. I usually always just eat that cost and pay it myself but after having to pay double what I thought I'd have to today I just can't do it anymore.
You really should have an idea how much shipping will run you before putting something up for sale. I always factor in the shipping cost on whatever I'm selling. A scale has saved me a ton on even games which I use to ship at 10 oz not realizing I have been over paying for years being that on average the shipping weight for games is 4-5 oz. A 50 or so cents savings but it adds up.

NeOak

Yeah, but size requirements was never about bandwidth but so we dont have images taking up the whole screen.

Mobile data caps are a thing, you know? Not everyone is blessed with unlimited data plans or 4GBs of RAM on their phones.

Some people were posting several 10MP+ pictures in here per item. Even I posted 20MP ones.

mdsfx

I don't see the need to post an "I'm charging everyone an extra $5" comment. If you need to increase your price just do it.

Are you just guessing what shipping might cost you? Use an online calculator from the service you are using.

NeOak

What we need is you to pm a mod to change the subtitle to direct people to read the rules before listing. It is getting a bit out of hand, and when we PM asking nicely to change something and read the OP, some people get defensive.

foltzie1

What we need is you to pm a mod to change the subtitle to direct people to read the rules before listing. It is getting a bit out of hand, and when we PM asking nicely to change something and read the OP, some people get defensive.

Meh if the OT title always says read the OP, no one will read the OP (please listen the following options as they have recently changed).

I think the kinks are working themselves out, Already the feedback has dwindled in the tread, it just took a few weeks for occasional visitors to get informed of the change.

Meh if the OT title always says read the OP, no one will read the OP (please listen the following options as they have recently changed).

I think the kinks are working themselves out, Already the feedback has dwindled in the tread, it just took a few weeks for occasional visitors to get informed of the change.

I get the criticism, but I currently lean towards foltzie's view on the subject. I don't think that adding "Read the OP" to the title will be any sort of a magical fix for the problem. Also, while we have definitely had a decent amount of problems over the last couple of weeks, it really does seem to be slowing down a bit. Not to mention the fact that people missing the new images rules seem to be the biggest offenders by a long shot.

I'm of the opinion that things will continue to get better. I've had nothing but positive exchanges with members that I have PM'ed about issues. That being said, if things continue to get worse/stay the same, then I'm completely fine with changing the title. I don't want this to become a huge issue of any kind.

ekgrey

I get the criticism, but I currently lean towards foltzie's view on the subject. I don't think that adding "Read the OP" to the title will be any sort of a magical fix for the problem. Also, while we have definitely had a decent amount of problems over the last couple of weeks, it really does seem to be slowing down a bit. Not to mention the fact that people missing the new images rules seem to be the biggest offenders by a long shot.

I'm of the opinion that things will continue to get better. I've had nothing but positive exchanges with members that I have PM'ed about issues. That being said, if things continue to get worse/stay the same, then I'm completely fine with changing the title. I don't want this to become a huge issue of any kind.

I'm inclined to agree with you here. However, I do think adding a bolded red "PLEASE READ THE RULES" to the top of the post itself, above the disclaimer, can't hurt, and might actually help.

I'm inclined to agree with you here. However, I do think adding a bolded red "PLEASE READ THE RULES" to the top of the post itself, above the disclaimer, can't hurt, and might actually help.

Done.

Comic Sans and all.

If anyone with actual artistic skill would like to create a nicer banner, please just shoot me a PM

dallow_bg

nods at old men
Mobile data caps are a thing, you know? Not everyone is blessed with unlimited data plans or 4GBs of RAM on their phones.

Some people were posting several 10MP+ pictures in here per item. Even I posted 20MP ones.

Yeah ever since the new thread and picture rules this thread has loaded much more speedily at work where I have a low signal.

Ok time to repost. Found out I forgot to unsubscribe my Wife's Humble Monthly. Sooo yeah I have games from the past 4 months. Asking Paypal FF.

Game Price Platform

Game Of Thrones $5 TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1 TellTale
Puzzle Agent $1 Steam
Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon $2 Uplay
Infinifactory $6 Steam
Fran Bow $3 Steam
Noct $1 Steam
Project Cars Limited Edition UPGRADE $2 Steam
Nova-111 $2 Steam
Avalance 2: Super Avalanche $2 Steam
SouthPark Stick of Truth $4 Steam
WarMachine Tactics Plus DLC $4 Steam
TransOcean: The Shipping Company $2 Steam
Dead Core $1 Steam
Bejeweled 3 $1 Steam
Dragon Age Origins $2 Steam
Grid $1 Steam
Tiny and Big in Grandpa's Leftovers $1 Steam
Super Hexagon $1 Steam
Sid Meier's Pirates $1 Steam
The Showdown Effect $1 Steam
McPixel $1 Steam
Duet $2 Steam
Sentinels of the multiverse $2 Steam
GRAV $4 Steam
Switchcars $2 Steam
Forced $3 Steam
Nightsky $1 Steam
Gods Will Be Watching $1 Steam
Not A Hero $1 Steam
Ronin $1 Steam
Dungeon of the Endless - Crystal Pack $2 Steam
Planetary Annihilation TITANS $4 Steam

1993 Space Machine $1 Steam
Crawl $2 Steam
JumpJet Rex $1 Steam
Oddworld: New 'n' Tasty $4 Steam
The Magic Circle $3 Steam
Nuclear Throne $3 Steam
Renowned Explorers: International Society $3 Steam
Stikbold $3 Steam
This War Of Mine $5 Steam
I am bread $4 Steam
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse $4 Steam

Istaerion

I hear ya, and it really doesn't help when USPS continues to keep raising their prices. I used to be able to ship things off via Priority for about $5.25 - $5.85... now it's about $7.85 - $8.25 for the exact same weight class.

Lemstar

If you sell things often, you should really own a scale of some sort and pay for USPS shipping online instead of at the post office. Not only is it more convenient (no messing around with not knowing the exact price for shipping, no having to stand in line), but it's also pretty significantly cheaper for a lot of shipping methods.

AkumaNiko

Looking to unload my Asus 28" 4K monitor. It's a great monitor with no dead pixels. Comes with the cable, power cable and box (no packing on the inside). I'm asking $330 shipped.

photo up, that dot in the center is the flash

Also looking to sell m Visontek r9 390x. Less than 48 hours total gaming time. Never OC. Comes with the box.

Asking $310 OBO shipped.

Finally, i have an $127 Best Buy Gift card, $117 Paypal

CyReN

WTS:

Official Microsoft Xbox One Power Supply (Hardly Used) - $35 Shipped

d0h1bL9.jpg

I got this when Microsoft started selling them early this year, was using it to easily switch my Xbox One from bedroom to living room. Used a handful of times and don't really need it anymore.

100% feedback, want to ship within the USA. PM me if interested.

zulux21

I'm a little bit late, but yes quotes should still be a must.
the size of an image has never really bothered me, but people quoting posts with images and not editing them out drives me bonkers.

since things in quotes are automatically not included it means even if someone quotes the post the images won't show up again.

Heck we have had plenty of times someone didn't put their images in quotes and someone quotes them to tell them that only to have all of their images being posted again @_@.

Jaybird X2 Sport Wireless Headphones, only used for about a month - $65 shipped

Also have $32.58 in my Steam account, have no use for it right now and want to just get rid of it. Giving a 35% discount on it, will purchase any item from the store as a gift for you.

WTS

Bravely Default Collectors Edition $100 (CONUS shipping and paypal fees included) OBO

Everything that came with the NA collectors edition. Everything is in fantastic shape (the CD is shrink-wrapped still), aside from a small crease in the little box that holds the AR cards.

Paypal only.

WTS (I probably don't have any feedback here, fyi)

PayPal gift or Amazon payment, please PM interest, I can get pics together

Video games, all but one $8 each inc. shipping to USA.

DS Games
River King Mystic Valley, cart only, fair
Dream Chronicles, complete, excellent
Puzzle Quest Galactrix, complete, good
Hands on Tangrams, complete, very good
Squishy Tank, complete, excellent
Picross DS, complete, excellent

3DS Games
Dr. Lautrec, complete, very good

Gamecube
The Sims Bustin' Out, complete, good

PS3
Infamous 2, complete, very good

Wii
Ultimate I Spy, complete, excellent

PS2
Lumines Plus, complete, very good
Final Fantasy X, disc with case art, fair
Beyond Good & Evil, disc and case, good
Ar tonelico Melody of Elemia (#1), complete, excellent $65

Electronics - I will invoice you so you get buyer protection, have increased prices a bit to cover fees.
iPad 1. A1219, 32 G
Screen good condition, silver casing has some wear, could be refurb, has charger with USB end, no AC plug adapter
$110 plus shipping

Samsung Note II, titanium gray, with black UAG brand case (i lost the orange paper though), charger - AC adapter plus USB to phone cable.
Locked to T Mobile USA
Excellent condition, barely used, had a screen protector which I removed.
$275 inc.. Shipping to USA.

Ni No Kuni collectors edition USA version, not the lesser version
Has everything but the digital code, didn't open wrapped items, except game which is inc.
$330 plus shipping to USA

Geneijin

Even if you only ship a few things a year, consider a scale. Everything can be calculated online precisely.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004W7IOV4/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Possibly WTS
Looking to gauge interest in Fire Emblem Fates Special Edition (PAL) - just the game and its case that is unopened. I only wanted the steelbook and the poster that came with the PAL version. If you are based in US and looking for the game with all three paths, PM me for pics/details.

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
I'm a Gold Seller, so buy with confidence! PM me if you want photos, or if you'd like to make an offer. I'll be adding more stuff shortly, I'm in a crunch to move some of this stuff so I have money to spend at Anime Expo next month. I'm willing to negotiate!

Real Arcade Pro. 4 Premium VLX for PlayStation 4. This is the all black model. The buttons have been replace with white silent Sanwa buttons, with a blue 24 mm Sanwa button for Start. I also have a mirror balltop. It's been used for less than an hour, and I have the original box. $250 + shipping

Neo Geo Pocket Color + a bunch of games. I think it's Carbon Black. It was a very lightly used Japanese model when I bought it and I've hardly used it. I'm pretty sure I have the box around. I have 10 or 11 games? I'll get a full list of all the game posted up shortly. $125/shipped

Complete set of bitGenerations games (GBA). All have box & manual. Some (all?) of the boxes have stickers on them that were there when they arrived from Rakuten. I just never bothered trying to remove them. I don't want to split this up. $110/shipped for the lot.

Bravely Default Collector's Edition (3DS) - Sealed. It was somehow miraculously not destroyed in shipping! There's a bit of bowing on the bottom of the box, and a couple of corner dings but is otherwise in very good condition. It was shipped in a plastic baggie, and it's remained there since I got it. I'll take care to ensure it arrives safely to you. $105/shipped.

Cubic Ninja (3DS) - Sealed. $65/shipped.

Pit Figma - #175. $80/shipped
Lucina Figma - #245. $55/shipped

Attack On Titan Blu-ray Limited Edition - This is both parts of the series, the Limited Edition versions, with the super limited slip-case that holds both sets. Opened but never used. $100/shipped.

Zaheer

Unofficial
Oakb9ta.png

Waiting for my feedback to be updated on the list.

Warcraft Ticket (Fandango code) - $5

Code must be redeemed by 4:59 a.m. EST on Fandango.com or through the mobile app. Tickets must be used on a date from 6/10/16 - 6/12/16

$50 Steam Gift Card (3 available) - $44.50 each

770038b1.jpg

1 Year PlayStation Plus (2 LEFT) - $40 each

580002b3.jpg

$50 PlayStation Store Credit (2 LEFT) - $43.50 each

550002b1.jpg

$50 XBOX Gift Cards (3 available) - $43.50 each

532050b2.jpg

$50 Nintendo eShop Gift Card (2 available) - $43 each

770017b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.