• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a brand new Grey Nintendo Switch I'm looking to sell. Best Buy fucked up my order and I ended up getting a Neon one through Amazon on day of so now I have two. Mostly looking to my money back which was $335. In Los Angeles if anyone wants to do a local deal otherwise you would need to cover shipping.

Selling/Trading:

MSI Radeon R7 240, 2GB DDR3 (Low Profile) version. Bought and used for about two months, upgrading video cards. $25 OBO.
Mad Max: Fury Road UV code. $4 OBO, got it in another trade but already had a copy.
HTC Desire 530: Just bought one off T-Mobile, winded up not needing it. It'll be opened only to check and confirm no issues. $35 OBO.
Amazon Fire TV Stick. First gen I believe. Comes with charger and HDMI cable. Got Kodi on it. $20 OBO.

(Steam) WTT:
Steamworld Heist
Ohklos
Project Highrise
Husk

(Steam) WTB:
The Witness

No pics in here, but I can take a bunch if you're interested. PM me!

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
SOLD
Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Special Edition - $120 shipped Priority Mail - New, Sealed -

Didn't want my copy, sticking with the regular one. Selling at essentially cost+tax with shipping.

Koppai

SELLING
  • Ni No Kuni Wizard's Edition (PS3) NTSC (NIB) - $300 shipped (box has slight dent on top cover)
  • The Last Guardian (PS4) - $30 shipped
  • Huawei Smart Watch 42mm w/ Silver Mesh Band- $280 shipped (used, has some surface scratches but not on the watch face) Information/Pic
  • Zero Time Dilemma (PSV) - $18 shipped
  • Zero Time Dilemma Watch (cases are beat up from shipping) - $17 shipped
  • Disgaea 5: Alliance of Vengeance launch edition(new in box) - $50 shipped
  • Kubo and the Two Strings (UV) - $5
  • Miss Hokusai Digital Copy - $5 (UV)
  • Moana Digital Copy - $5 (Disney Anywhere) *SOLD*
  • Nioh - Preorder DLC - $10 *SOLD*
  • Nintendo Switch Pro Controller - $115 shipped *SOLD*
T2JuOcym.jpg
Yy0oMplm.jpg

I have positive buying and selling feedback for several years, feel free to hit me up with offers.

WTS

3DS games
Donkey Kong Country Returns 3D - $17 shipped
Luigi's Mansion Dark Moon (Nintendo's Selects) - $17 shipped

Both are complete copies in great shape.

Miker

WTS from Humble Monthly:

Morphblade: $1
Spacerun Galaxy: $0.50
One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3: $3
RIVE $0.50

Buy them all for $4. Would happily negotiate pricing for multiple purchases.

WTS other Humble games:
F.E.A.R. 2: Project Origin $1.50
F.E.A.R. 3 $1.50
Batman™: Arkham Asylum GOTY $1.50
Crysis 2 Maximum Edition (Origin) $1
Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box (Origin) $2
Medal of Honor (Origin) $0.50
Dead Space (Origin) $1

Or just make me offers. Discounts for buying multiple keys. All Steam unless marked otherwise.

I just have one trade request. I have the Persona 5 collector's edition preordered but I don't want the fucking steelbook. Is there any NYC gaffer out there who has the standard edition preordered and wanna trade?

WTT:

Odd request but I bought a Neon Switch which came with a Blue Left Joycon and a Red right Joycon. Does anyone want to trade their Right Blue or Left Red for either of mine? For this to make sense, you probably bought a Gray console and a separate set of Neon Joy cons which came with Blue R / Red L

NMFried

WTS: Digital movies!

10 Cloverfield Lane - $3
Arrival - SOLD
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $4
Crimson Peak - $4
Deadpool - $4
Doctor Strange - $8
Kubo & The Two Strings - SOLD
The Nice Guys - $4
Steve Jobs - $4
Warcraft - $4
X-Men Apocalypse - $4

PayPal only

Luke_Wal

Want to sell my 3DS because I just don't play it anymore and would rather have the money! Included is:
3DS XL NES Edition
Case
Charger
Dock
32 GB SD Card
Super Mario 3D Land
Pokemon X, Moon, and Alpha Sapphire
Fire Emblem: Awakening and Fates: Birthright
Zelda: Link Between Worlds

I'm looking for $290 OBO PayPal F&F shipped, or a pickup in Northern VA/Fairfax area. I'm open to negotiations. Make me an offer over PM! I don't have GAF feedback because I haven't sold anything on here, but I can give you my eBay feedback if you want to see that I'm not a scammer.

LQX

I just have one trade request. I have the Persona 5 collector's edition preordered but I don't want the fucking steelbook. Is there any NYC gaffer out there who has the standard edition preordered and wanna trade?

Don't all early prints come as steelbooks? I have the standard edition preordered and it is listed as a steelbook.

X2X0

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Limited Edition UK for $159 shipped
international shipping available

breathofthewildbanner.jpg

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

WTS

47tyuZ8.jpg

LRG #4 New N Tasty! Odd World: Abe's Oddysee PS4 - $120 shipped

LRG #6 Futuridium PS4 - $50 shipped

LRG #10 Octodad Dadliest Catch - $40 shipped

All are brand new and sealed from a smoke-free home. They do not come with the postcards and stickers that were shipped with them from LRG. Sorry!

NZD6Y41l.jpg

FFXIV Topaz Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $25 Shipped

~Digital movie codes~

Moana Disney Anywhere / iTunes - $8

Hacksaw Ridge UV / iTunes - $6

I'm accepting PayPal F&F for payment. Thanks for looking.

Sarcasm

US PayPal. Trade or Offers, don't be afraid :). I live in +8 timezone so if I don't PM back I am either sleeping, working or at Uni. Yes I have sold successfully ( and bought) here on GAF.

WTS:

Now these are from Humble Bundle Monthly/bundles:

• One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 - 3$
  • Husk - 1$
  • HoPiKo - 2$
  • Nova-111 - 2$
  • Avalanche 2: Super Avalanche - 2$
  • JumpJet Rex - 2$
  • Planet of the Eyes - 2$
  • Random Access Murder - 1$

Will trade a (or two) HB key for: VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action

• I also have an extra 5,000 YEN JPN PSN GIFT CARD for sale (I can buy them locally)! 50$

psnjpv1jrb.png

Hikami

Imported a PS4 from the UK recently and it came bundled with a 3 month PS+ code. Only seems to work with UK accounts though? (I have a US one). Looking to sell it.

WTS:
PS+ 3 month code (UK) - $10 via Paypal

Code will be PM'd to you.

WTS

Brand new Gray Nintendo Switch - $340 + Shipping/Insurance. I'm in the NOVA area and can do in person pickup.

I bought one of each color, decided Neon was the one for me, so this is extra.

I've had feedback over various iterations of this thread for the last 9 years as a buyer and seller.

I have extensive feedback via eBay as asl9999.

GravyButt

Want to buy Wii u tablet only (no console)

Broke mine, and now need one. Just looking for the tablet. Would prefer black if possible! Thanks

hollomat

Banned
WTS for Paypal friends and family

1 year PS Plus digital code $45
Nioh Pre-Order DLC (Crimson armor, dynamic theme, nioh armor) $8

batrush

SELLING

The Last Guardian Japanese First Print Limited Edition extras (98-page artbook + case) - $25

PS3 Games
Red Dead Redemption (Japanese ed., black label) - $20
GTAIV (Japanese ed., black label) - $20
Shin Hayarigami (Japanese., black label) - $30
Final Fantasy 13 (Japanese ed., black label) - $16

PS4 Games
Ryu ga gotoku (Yakuza) isshin (Original ver., Japanese language) - $42
Berkserk Musou (Japanese ver.) - $50

Plus seller. Accepting Paypal gift. Feel free to message for more pictures/questions.

Erv

I'm selling the coin and soundtrack that came with the breath of the wild special edition if anyone is interested feel free to pm me

Hip Hop

WTS

NF0kPKt.jpg

Nvidia 1070/1080 code that gets you either For Honor or Ghost Recon. $35 via Paypal F+F
I would be interested in one of these codes but didn't Nvidia add some protection where only the owner of the card could redeem? Or is there a workaround?

Edit: i guess that's what you meant when you added 1070/1080 in the description.

WTB: Sheikah Slate case from th Breath of the Wild special edition

If I knew it wasn't going to be garbage, I would've preordered that version of the game.

Squarehard

Special Want to Buy:

Amazon GC (H:90% Paypal F&F)

-----------------------------------------

WTT/S (US Shipping Only, some prices are negotiable):

Pokemon Fire Red New Sealed (Creases and dents on sides of box, corners are all fine) $250 Shipped
8xXDZTL.png

Super Mario Sunshine (Good, missing manual, black label) $30 Shipped
Paper Mario (Good, Original case & manual, Black Label) $45 Shipped
icKFoKo.jpg

All Complete: Fatal Fury (Good), Fatal Fury (Very Good), Fatal Fury 2 (Good), Thrash Rally (Neo Geo Sticker Seal Still in Tact, Game never opened, Very Good) Open to offers for all 4
NhdRRvI.png

Pokemon Plush Diamond & Pearl Series 3: Sneasel x 2, Shellos (East Sea) x 2, Shellos (West Sea) x 3; $6 shipped each.
R3gKHxjl.jpg

Hip Gear GC Screen Pad
e3bFuPsl.jpg

More pictures here.

Complete your stuff!
Over the years of dumpster diving, I've accumulated quite a bit of extras for games, and so on. This includes manuals, cover art, pamphlets, cases, extras, and other content typically attached to a game.
(Since there is just way too many things to list, if you want to complete something, hit me up with your request, and I will dig through what I got and get back to you. We can negotiate a price afterwards. Mainly PS2, PS3, 360, NDS, 3DS, PSP, Vita, GC, Wii. Some scattered PS1 and GBA things.)

3DS:

Rhythm Thief (Like New) $45 Shipped
Project X Zone Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed) $37 Shipped
Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX Limited Edition (Brand New Sealed, box a little crushed, have multiples available) $40 Shipped

Wii:

Metroid Prime Trilogy Steelbook (Complete with slipcover, fair amount of wear on cover and steelbook, have multiples available) $45 Shipped

Vita (Complete in original case w/cover art):

Akiba's Trip
Demon Gaze
Disgaea 3
Hyperdevotion Noire
Hyperdimension Neptunia PP
Hyperdimension Neptunia U
Valhalla Knights 3
Gravity Rush
Earth Defense Force 2
Persona 4 Golden
Shovel Knight (New Sealed)
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunter (New sealed, UPC hole punched)
Sword Art Online: Lost Song (UPC hole punched)
Putty Squad (UPC hole punched)
Chain Chronicle V [JP Version]
Captain Earth [JP Version] (One corner of cover art has damage)

PS3:

Marvel Vs Capcom 3 Steelbook (Complete w/game and manual, no slipcover) $30 Shipped

Anime:

DVD

Tsuritama Complete Collection (New/Sealed, more than a few available) $20 Shipped
You're Under Arrest S1 Box Set 2 (Good-Very Good, Used) $40 Shipped

Manga ($0.50 ea, unless noted otherwise, shipping not included; anything listed in "Okay" condition may have rips, tears, scuffs, folds, writing, or wrinkling):

Peach Girl 1 (Very Good, UPC hole punched)
Seimaden 2 (Okay)
Love Hina 12 (Good)
NG Life 1 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 2 (Very Good)
NG Life 4 (Very Good) $0.75
NG Life 7 (Very Good) $5
Missile Happy 2 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 4 (Very Good)
Peace Maker 5 (Very Good)
Dark Angel 2 (Okay)
Time Stranger Kyoko 2 (Okay)
Shugo Chara Chan! 3 (Good) $0.75
Gravitation 2 (Good)
Knockout Makers 1 (Very Good)
Karakuri Odette 1 (Very Good) $0.75
Karakuri Odette 3 (Very Good) $0.75
Fushigi Yugi The Mysterious Play 1 (Good)
Pita-Ten Light Novel 1 (Good) $1.25

Figures:

Figmas:

None atm

Nendos:

None atm

Steam:

Muv-Luv Extra/Unlimited Steam Code $15

Gift Cards:

None atm

Miscellaneous:

Ramen Keychain/Trinket $1+shipping costs

Paypal

Special Want to Buy/Trade For:

Amazon GC (also purchasing at 90% Paypal F&F)

Nendoroids (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Figmas (Official Japanese release version, boxed ones only, used or new, but must be complete)

Want To Buy/Trade For:
Vita JP titles
Paypal
Breach & Clear Vita
PQube titles (LE or non-LE)
NISA Vita LEs(Atelier Escha/Ar Nosurge/Demon Gaze/etc)
Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 LE
Vita memory cards 32gb/64gb

Mcdohl

WTS

US ONLY.

I struck a deal with a friend and I now offer FREE SHIPPING on ALL items!

I accept PayPal but buyer must cover fees. I also have Venmo, or take cash if in Seattle area.

Note: If you live in the Seattle area, we could negotiate meeting somewhere for the trade.

1. Dark Souls Limited Edition (Xbox 360) $35.00

2. Super Smash Bros. Special Edition with GC controller adapter and the GC controller (Wii U) $75.00

3. Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Special Edition (Wii U) $60.00

4. Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below Collector's Edition (PS4) $45

Feel free to request additional pictures.

Other products available (feel free to request pictures):
1. Tales of Hearts (Vita) $15.00
2. Wavebird controller (GC, yellowish taint) $15.00
3. The Elder Scrolls Anthology (codes redeemed) $25.00
4. Fallout Anthology (codes redeemed) $50.00
5. New Super Mario Bros 2 (3DS) $15.00
6. Super Mario 3D Land (3DS) $15.00
7. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS, non-Nintendo Selects version) $15.00

Even more products, but due to its low price they must be bought alongside something else (minimun 2 of these per order, or bundle alongisde an item from above):
1. Tearaway (Vita) $10.00
2. Bust-a-Move Universe (3DS) $5.00
3. Super Smash Bros. For Nintendo 3DS/Wii U: A Smashing Soundtrack $15.00
4. Star Ocean: The Last Hope International (PS3) $7.50
5. Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth (PS4) $10.00
6. Tales of Graces f (PS3) $12.50
7. The Fault in Our Stars (Blu Ray) $5.00
8. Redline (Blu Ray) $5.00
9. The Evil Dead (Blu Ray) $5.00
10. Evil Dead 2 (Blu Ray) $5.00
11. Office Space (Blu Ray) $5.00
12. Short Peace (Blu Ray) $5.00

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTS black 32 GB Wii U I bought as a Nintendo refurb. It is like new in box. Also comes with Nintendoland. No extra anything else. $175 PayPal FF or you pay fees shipped.

I bought a Switch so my Wii U should go. While I'm open to offers, please note I'm an unmotivated seller since I have a ton of games I haven't played enough of yet. I'll list games for sale soon. Smash Bros (sealed), Splatoon, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad, Zelda Breath of the Wild (sealed and please don't ask if I'll sell it individually).

Man, those are some great games. I am convincing myself to keep the thing until my Switch gets more games.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$10 Doctor Strange - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points
$10 Star Wars: TFA + Collectors Edition Bonus Features - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points
$8 Finding Dory - Disney Anywhere + 150 DMA points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

Sold The Lobster - UV
Sold Swiss Army Man - UV
Sold The Witch - UV

kLG9LCV.jpg

OraleeWey

WTS black 32 GB Wii U I bought as a Nintendo refurb. It is like new in box. Also comes with Nintendoland. No extra anything else. $175 PayPal FF or you pay fees shipped.

I bought a Switch so my Wii U should go. While I'm open to offers, please note I'm an unmotivated seller since I have a ton of games I haven't played enough of yet. I'll list games for sale soon. Smash Bros (sealed), Splatoon, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze, Captain Toad, Zelda Breath of the Wild (sealed and please don't ask if I'll sell it individually).

Man, those are some great games. I am convincing myself to keep the thing until my Switch gets more games.
$1 shipped

OmahaG8

WTS

I have two separate copies of Zelda Breath of the Wild Special Edition I picked up for some friends who have since backed out. I can return these, but if anyone would like to buy one for $125 it will become yours. USPS - continental US

EDIT. Sold.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
$1 shipped
I put an asking price, unlike the irritating WTS posts with no price at all. Looks like someone else wants it, though. Pending sale.

$1 shipped is easily top 5 hall of fame BST posts. I like the Dark Souls penis drawing one, too. That might be #1.

Want to buy

2 PAX east 2017 Saturday passes
Looking to pay retail plus a little extra

Also want to sell

GameStop card- trade in credit
$338 or $330 on it
Selling it for $300 shipped or I can email you the card number

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom