• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garryk

WTB

Sheik amiibo (used is fine if in good condition)

Master Sword statue from BotW (US, EU, wherever... I just want the thing!)

Saiyan-Rox

WTS

Pokemon Go Plus - Barely used put a skin on it the day I got it which can be taken off of course, comes fuklky boxed with the strap. £40 + £4 postage

Razer Wildcat Controller - Fully boxed and full working order £50 + £7 postage

Razer Nabu Watch Forged Edition - Worn for like a week (got it as a gift) but my Moto 360 is fine so asking £60 + £7 postage

Dragon Quest VIII 3DS - played a few times but just don't like it £22 + £3 postage

FFXII Collectors edition guide book unopened never even used £20. if interested i'll need to get postage estimates as it's pretty heavy.

Tales of Symphonia Collectors edition. Fifures were opened and displayed for a little bit and the plastic casing around the whole box is a little damaged but the games where never even inserted into my PS3 and the book was never read. £40 + £6 postage.

Can provide pics on request:)

bjork

Gauging interest here: I have a US Breath of the Wild LE, but I'm probably going to remove the game and never use the rest of the stuff in it. Is this the kind of thing anyone would be interested in? It was like $40 more than the regular edition so I'd probably want to cover the difference.

Leatherface

UPDATE: SOLD

WTS:

1 brand new unopened Nintendo Switch (Grey Edition)
1 brand new unopened Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Switch standard edition)

PM offers. Buyer pays shipping. PayPal only. Thanks!

WTS:

• Horizon Zero Dawn - $45 Shipped
mbpc.jpg

Game is in brand new condition.

• Star Wars Episode I-III Trilogy on Blu-ray - $23 Shipped
nbpc.jpg

Also in brand new condition. Bought these a few weeks ago because I felt like watching through them again. Watched them all and I'm ready to sell them.

WTS:

Nioh - $42 (bought it from somebody here, then I got the digital version)

Berserk & the Band of the Hawk - $45 (played it for about a minute and realized I still hate these Muosu games)

I accept Paypal F&F or buyer pays the fees

WTB

PAX East Saturday Pass in the $75-100 range for a friend of mine. I'll be at the show all three days so I could pick it up in person on Friday or on Saturday morning. PM me if you have an extra to sell!

Found one!

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

WTS

47tyuZ8.jpg

LRG #4 New N Tasty! Odd World: Abe's Oddysee PS4 - $120 shipped

LRG #6 Futuridium PS4 - $50 shipped

LRG #10 Octodad Dadliest Catch - $40 shipped

All are brand new and sealed from a smoke-free home. They do not come with the postcards and stickers that were shipped with them from LRG. Sorry!

NZD6Y41l.jpg

FFXIV Topaz Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $25 Shipped

~Digital movie codes~

Moana Disney Anywhere / iTunes *SOLD*

Hacksaw Ridge UV / iTunes *SOLD*

I'm accepting PayPal F&F for payment. Thanks for looking.

Kudo

WTS

The Last Guardian Collector's Edition (EU) 130€ + shipping

It's the big white box with figure. Condition is overall good and I haven't even touched the figure, the outer white layer has some scuffs which I'm willing to take pictures of if there is someone interested in buying.

Glassboy

WTS: a bunch of digital movies. I'm just looking to get rid of all of them at once. Here is what I have:
UV-
Hateful eight
Xmen apocalypse
Ghostbusters (2016)
It follows
Forgetting Sarah Marshall (also iTunes)
Inherent vice
The witch
Sicario
Star Trek beyond (also iTunes)
Sicario (also iTunes)

Disney movies anywhere-
Civil War
Jungle book (2016)
Zootopia
Finding dory

I'm looking for $20 PayPal f&f or a $20 psn card if that's possible. Thanks

maxcriden

WTS:

Nintendo Switch - $328.49 + shipping

Here's the thing. I had a Switch pre-ordered, but then got impatient and bought one at a Walmart midnight launch. Realized the next day that the bottom trigger on the right Joycon was sticking a little bit. Still worked just fine, but just isn't smooth like it should. So, what I did was swap out the right Joycons of the two systems. As such, the system you would be buying would be completely brand new, except for the right Joycon that has a trigger that somewhat sticks. This is just my cost plus whatever shipping costs. You should be able to get the Joycon fixed under warranty if you want.

Not trolling or post whining in the slightest, but just out of curiosity, why not just return it to WM?

WTS

Overwatch Origins Edition PC - $40 USD Paypal (Photo of key will be emailed to you)

Horizon Zero Dawn Preorder Bonus Nora Machine-Trapper Pack PS4 - $5 USD PayPal

Jigolo

WTS

Feedback here

Wii U: Bayonetta 2 (Bonus Bayonetta included) first print - $65 shipped (image)
Wii U: The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD Gold label - $45 shipped (image)
Wii U: Super Mario 3D World Red case - $30 shipped (image)

Creative Sound BlasterX G5 DAC - $105 shipped (image)

Google Wifi Single point - $120 shipped (image) (image 2)
Google Wifi Single point - $120 shipped (image) (image 2)
Both for $235 shipped

My security system doesn't work with these :/

DIGITAL MOVIE CODES:
The Revenant - $4

PayPal FF or you pay fees

WTB:

Just wondering if there's anyone in the LA area trying to sell a Nintendo Switch, neon is preferable. I've had two online orders cancelled on me, and it would be nice to not have to worry about shipping/insurance. Let me know, thanks!

WTB

Want to buy any of the following at a fair and not to expensive price point. Also must be complete and good condition. NA versions only
Smash Bros. Wii U
Kirby Wii U
Captain Toad W/ Amiibo
Silent Hill Shattered Memories (ps2)

Not trolling or post whining in the slightest, but just out of curiosity, why not just return it to WM?

I was thinking the same. Try to return it, Clogger.

Haha, that's exactly what I was planning to do. I just figured someone here might want it, since they're still a bit hard to find. The whole Joycon thing is a headache, but I figured someone might want to buy additional Joycons anyway, so they could use those until the other one got fixed.

If nobody wants it by tonight, then I'm just going to return it.

Why not return the faulty joycons in the box of the standalone joycons you got? Then you still have a switch with working joycons.

I didn't get standalone Joycons. I got two separate systems. I realize it would be much easier to just return one of the systems, but I just thought I would be nice and offer it on here first.

Haha, that's exactly what I was planning to do. I just figured someone here might want it, since they're still a bit hard to find. The whole Joycon thing is a headache, but I figured someone might want to buy additional Joycons anyway, so they could use those until the other one got fixed.

If nobody wants it by tonight, then I'm just going to return it.

Why not return the faulty joycons in the box of the standalone joycons you got? Then you still have a switch with working joycons.

yyr

Prices do not include USPS shipping; send me your ZIP code and what you're interested in, and I'll give you a shipping estimate. USA buyers preferred but I will ship internationally upon request. I only have +1/+1 feedback here, but I've been on eBay for many years as "yyr57695" where my score is up to 491. I prefer PayPal payments but can be somewhat flexible, just ask. You don't need to use f/f, you can protect yourself and I will pay the fees.

USED New Nintendo 3DS Super Mario Black Edition cover plates - $14
Nintendo sold affordable editions of the New Nintendo 3DS on Black Friday. Well, like, 2 of them, anyway. I was lucky enough to snag one, but the included Mario-themed cover plates didn't appeal to me. I grabbed the Splatoon plates instead. You can have these. I put them inside the Splatoon plates' packaging, and other than a few small smudge-like marks they look brand new. The marks may or may not have been caused by the manufacturing process; I just know that you can only see them when you shine light on it and look at an angle, and that alcohol failed to remove them. (It actually had no effect at all.) Just in case you're unaware, please note that you need the New Nintendo 3DS, non-XL model, in order to use these. They will NOT fit the New Nintendo 3DS XL, the Nintendo 3DS, the Nintendo 3DS XL, or the Nintendo 2DS.

USED Tatsunoko vs. Capcom modded joystick for 360/PS3 and more - $120 (picture coming soon)
- lever and all buttons are lightly-used, 100% Sanwa arcade-grade parts (lever has square gate but it can be switched, I'll tell you how)
- modded by Gummo on the Shoryuken forums with PS360+ board (not newest version)
- Works with 360 and PS3 just by plugging it in. Cables also included for use with PS2 & Dreamcast
- cables are available online to use this joystick with Xbox OG, GameCube, and many more
- it looks just like the Wii Tatsunoko vs. Capcom stick, but ironically it won't work on a Wii. lol

PS2 USED IMPORT Mushihime-sama (Bug Princess) - $35
Requires a Japanese or modified console to play.

X360 USED IMPORT Espgaluda II Black Label (Limited Edition) - $39
Includes original packaging, soundtrack disc, and pretty X360 faceplate (fits non-slim consoles). Outer packaging is in decent condition; manual has some small folds on the corners; both discs and the game case are near-mint. Although the regular edition is region-free, the LE is NOT, so you'll need a Japanese or modified console to play this.

X360 USED Pinball Hall of Fame: The Williams Collection - $25
X360 digital copies of Gears of War 1, 2, 3, and Judgment - $4 each, or $12 for all 4 (will be PMed to you)

DVD USED Clannad After Story - $14

DVD USED Cowboy Bebop full series - $15
These are the original Bandai Entertainment releases from the year 2000, long out of print, in six volumes. Probably the first DVDs that some of us owned. They're in very good condition considering their age. Dual language. Surprisingly, not worth all that much.

CD USED Ghost in the Shell Stand Alone Complex OSTs 1 & 2 + Be Human (3 CDs) - $15
All are official Bandai Entertainment North American releases in original cases with all packaging intact. Discs are in good condition, packaging fair to good. Really great work by Yoko Kanno.

-----Buy both Initial D seasons together: $25
DVD USED Initial D First Stage: $12
DVD USED Initial D Fourth Stage (part 1 and 2 together): $19

-----Buy all 5 listed AVGN DVDs together: $25
DVD USED Angry Video Game Nerd Volumes 1 & 4: $5 each
DVD NEW Angry Video Game Nerd Volumes 2, 3, 6: $8 each

USED Quake, Quake II, and Unreal for Macintosh: $15

Official MacSoft and Activision releases. Note that these were designed for Mac OS pre-X, so they absolutely will NOT work on any Mac manufactured within the last 10 years.

USED Macintosh System 7.5 retail CD + Disk Tools 3.5" floppy set - $15

USED Macintosh System 7, set of 7 3.5" disks - $5
Not sure whether it's System 7.0 or a more recent revision. I don't have anything to test them with.

USED DVD burner in USB 2.0 external enclosure - $5
Requires power cord (included).

USED Canon PowerShot 10.0 MP PowerShot SD1200 IS with charger & 1GB SD card - $20
3x optical zoom, which is the one thing most phone cameras lack.

USED Plantronics 330 Bluetooth headset with charger & ear hook - $8
Used once, never touched again.

NEW OtterBox Defender case for Samsung Galaxy S4 - $5
Original packaging. I keep wrecking the belt clip on mine. It was actually cheaper to get this entire case than to just replace the belt clip. So this one does not include the belt clip. Also it looks like this: https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51s0-b2bvkL._SX425_.jpg

NEW OtterBox Defender belt clip for iPhone 6/6S - $5
My wife isn't using the belt clip. This is *only* the belt clip, in the original packaging.

asdad123

Looking to Sell:

Alienware Alpha R1
Specs are:
I5 quad core
500gb Samsung Evo SSD
16gb ram
Nvidia graphics card (equivalent to a 860m or so)
Upgraded to windows 10

I can include a wireless 360 controller, no adapter though.

Looking for $380 shipped or less local pickup (thinking like $340) in north jersey.

Bump.

Also have:

Zelda Breath of The Wild Masters Edition for Switch. They're going for $350+ on eBay. I'd be looking for $300 local pickup only due to the size

Looking for a Toon Zelda Amiibo.

Would prefer just her as I already have a Toon Link.

Have tons of Amiibo to trade for her: PM me so we can come to some arrangement: Gold Mario, Silver Mario, Sheik, Ike, Marth, Lucina, Robin, Pit, Dark Pit, Smash Rosalina, Little Mac (first print) Ness and many others.

Also open to buying her for a reasonable price. or if you got her exclusive item in game and are ready to pass her on, let me know!

Also selling a Disney Digital Doctor Strange Code - $8

SamNW

S9i5ey0.png
SLEIhbg.png

WTB
  • Nier: Automata - Beat Amazon's $48; digital if possible
  • Cheap MLB.tv subscription for 2017 – PM me and we can set something up in advance if you're a T-Mobile customer
  • The Last Guardian (digital)
  • A PS4 Pro, potentially. Reach out if you're looking to sell one in excellent condition.
  • Digital PS4 Games (esp. the ones I'm selling) below MSRP. Reach out with any offers.
WTS - Miscellaneous
  • 20th Anniversary PS4 Bundle (Sealed/Brand New) - $1000 OBO
  • 23" LED Monitor (Acer S231HL; Barely Used) - $85 OBO Shipped ($70 OBO Local Pickup in Chicago Area)
  • Original Model PS4 + 1 Controller (Used, Great Condition, Pictures on Request) - $175 OBO
    • Note: unsure on selling this at the moment, but gauging interest. Price negotiable, and willing to bundle games. PM me for more details.
WTS Limited Run Games Near Cost
  • Limited Run #34 - Curses 'N Chaos (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #36 - Aqua Kitty DX (PS4) - $40 Shipped
  • Limited Run #39 - The Swapper (Vita) - $40 Shipped
WTS Physical PS4 Games/WTT for Digital Copies
  • Assassin's Creed Unity (Brand New/Sealed) - $6 OBO
  • Call of Duty: Black Ops III (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Brand New/Sealed) - $16 OBO
  • DOOM (Like New) - $18 OBO
  • Fallout 4 (Like New) - $20 OBO
  • Final Fantasy X/X-2 Remastered (Like New) - $14 OBO
  • Grand Theft Auto V (Like New) - $27 OBO
  • Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain (Brand New/Sealed) - $22 OBO
  • Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (Like New) - $8 OBO
  • MLB 14: The Show (Like New) - Free! (All you pay is the cost of shipping.)
  • Overwatch: Origins Edition (Like New, DLC NOT Redeemed) - $36 OBO
  • Resident Evil 4 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Resident Evil 5 (New/Not Sealed) - $12 OBO
  • Star Wars Battlefront Deluxe Edition (Like New) - $12 OBO
  • Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection (Like New) - $16 OBO
  • Uncharted 4: A Thief's End (Like New) - $30 OBO

WTB:

NieR: Automata: Black Box Edition.

I'm looking the Black Box edition or, if anyone is willing to part with it, just the 2B figure that's included.

Just as a heads-up, I live in Canada.

Banamy

This is a complete shot in the dark.

WTT: Normal ps4 w uncharted 4, mlb the show 16, two controllers, and cash for a nintendo switch.

D

Deleted member 471617

Unconfirmed Member
Looking to sell -

- $50 Xbox Live (Xbox One, Xbox 360, Windows 10) Gift Card Redeem Code

Price is $40.00 via a Best Buy E-Gift gift card only. Will PM the redeem code after receiving the E-Gift gift card email.

I have five positive feedback as a seller. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM. Thanks.

dcassell

Banned
WTS

For Honor (PS4 Physical copy) - SOLD
1-2 Switch (Physical) - SOLD

I take PayPal. Nothing but positive feedback in my history.

NMFried

WTB:

A Nintendo Switch (Either color) for cost + shipping.

I have a friend who is looking for a console and is still coming up short everywhere. PM me if you have one!

U.S. Only.

Also looking for the OoT Link amiibo to complete my set.

WTS: Digital movies!
Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice - $4
Crimson Peak - $4
Deadpool - $4
The Nice Guys - $4
Steve Jobs - $4
Warcraft - $4

PayPal only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom