• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
WTS:

All games are in mint condition and include the original box (and manual, if applicable)

Bayonetta 2 (original run including Bayonetta 1 - never used) - PENDING SALE
Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE - SOLD
Xenoblade Chronicles X - $25 shipped
Splatoon - $34 shipped
Super Smash Bros. Wii U - $34 shipped

Payment through Paypal F&F or you pay the fees, please. If you're interested in buying multiple games, I can knock a few bucks off the asking price. Just let me know.

(I'll also be listing a Black 32gb Wii U in the coming days if any of you guys are interested)

Amagon

Most of the items that are brand new in box, Others are adult owned, unless noted other wise. Shipping price included, (Edit: Buyer pays shipping for The Witcher), ship in USA only. Accepting offers of course. Paypal only, please send as friends and family if possible or cover the PayPal fees when sending payment. I'm also located in North Jersey to those that would like to meet up.

Wtb: Ghost Recon: Wildlands (PC) (Non promo code) - $40

PM me, looking to spend $30 obo if anything
LINK TO ALBUM

BRAND NEW
HKS Racing Controller for PS3 - $18
Power A Pro Elite Wireless Controller for PS3 - $10
Street Fighter x Tekken Fightpad (King/Marduk/Poison/Hugo) for PS3 - $30
Marvel vs Capcom 3 Special Edition for PS3 - $30
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed 2 Collector's Edition for PS3 - $30
Shin Megami Tensei PERSONA 2 Innocent Sin Limited Edition for PSP - $40
Just Cause 3 for PS3 - $12
The Witcher 2: Dark Edition for Xbox 360 - $85

LIKE NEW
Killer is Dead Limited Edition for PS3 (Gamestop New, no seal) - $25
Playstation 3 Eye (Like New) - $5
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed Ultimate Sith Edition for PS3 (Great Condition)- $25
Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition (no box, 3.5mm cable) (Black) - $85

Eddie Bax

I have more than 150 spare keys/gift links from various bundles and promotions going back several years, most of them steam codes and most at $1 each (with discounts for multiple buys.)

Rather than cruft up the thread, check out what I have available over in this Google doc and shoot me a PM if you're interested in any.

iModem

Banned
I don't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it here. There is a seller on Amazon named Lana Stgeorge selling brand new games for $6.99. Here is her storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplac...FM4OQ59&merchant=A11WIM8FM4OQ59&redirect=true

I'm tellin you, EVERY item is $6.99. Bayonetta 2, Star Fox Zero, Bomberman-R (or w/e the new Switch game is called). They're all $6.99. Seemed fishy, so I contacted Amazon and they said

"Hello,

I understand your concern. I'm happy to help you.

I checked and confirmed that no complaints are reported by the customers against the seller "Lana Stgeorge" yet.

In this case, I suggest you to place the order from this seller and if you find any problem regarding your order please report to us and we will help you on it."

So I guess I'm going to go ahead and order a few games, and if they don't show up contact Amazon. Anyone had any experience with dealers like this? "Lana Stgeorge" is a brand new seller...

Fracas

#fuckonami
I don't know where else to put this, so I'm putting it here. There is a seller on Amazon named Lana Stgeorge selling brand new games for $6.99. Here is her storefront:

https://www.amazon.com/s?marketplac...FM4OQ59&merchant=A11WIM8FM4OQ59&redirect=true

I'm tellin you, EVERY item is $6.99. Bayonetta 2, Star Fox Zero, Bomberman-R (or w/e the new Switch game is called). They're all $6.99. Seemed fishy, so I contacted Amazon and they said

"Hello,

I checked and confirmed that no complaints are reported by the customers against the seller "Lana Stgeorge" yet.

In this case, I suggest you to place the order from this seller and if you find any problem regarding your order please report to us and we will help you on it."

So I guess I'm going to go ahead and order a few games, and if they don't show up contact Amazon. Anyone had any experience with dealers like this? "Lana Stgeorge" is a brand new seller...

100% a scam for personal info. You'll get a refund for sure, though.

iModem

Banned
100% a scam for personal info.

How can that be, though? The email from Amazon also states this:

"Amazon.com provides oversight of Marketplace transactions. Credit card information is held on Amazon.com's secure server, and is never shared with Marketplace sellers."

EDIT: I'd rather not go through the stress of ordering them, having to contact Amazon and prove it never delivered, etc. just to get my $7 back. Does anyone know their policy? Will they honor the sale and ship me one for free or for $7? I'd love to buy a few of these games at these prices, and they ARE on their marketplace..

Fracas

#fuckonami

"Amazon.com provides oversight of Marketplace transactions. Credit card information is held on Amazon.com's secure server, and is never shared with Marketplace sellers."

Not your card info, just stuff like your name and address

What'll happen is you buy the stuff and immediately get a "shipped" status from the seller. You're out $7 for a short time until Amazon refunds you. They won't offer you anything shipped and sold by Amazon for that price as you purchased from a third party seller. It's a waste of time but go for it if you want, I guess

Hitta93

Banned
Need an XB1 play and charge kit and an extra OEM XB1 battery pack for my system. Can pay using PayPal or Amazon GC.

PM offers if you can help out here.

Thanks.

SLEIhbg.png

No shipping included. US only.
Paypal(gift & fees paid), US PSN credit and Amazon credit accepted.
Feel free to message me with any questions or offers. Thanks.

FOR SALE

This is a long shot, but if you're in Dallas, I'm selling this for $250. It's been used maybe two hours in total over the last 3 years.

kyLpgyIl.jpg

PS3
Uncharted 1-3 $10
Killzone 2 $3
Beatles Rock Band $5

Video game books(art, strategy and novels)
Art of Dead Space - $15
Darkstalkers Graphic File - $20
30th anniversary Capcom character encyclopedia - $5
FFX/X-2 strategy guide - $30
Metal Gear Solid 2 strategy guide - $5
Dead Space Martyr - $5
Dead Space Salvage - $5
Catherine sound disk and art book - $10
Art of Persona 3 w/ soundtrack $15

Miscellaneous
Apple Magic Mouse $20
Metal Gear Solid Legacy Collection box and book(no game or case) $5
Metal Gear Solid Saga Vol. 2 $3
The Dark Knight Joker Headknocker bobblehead(new) $20
Max Media Dock(DS Lite media player) $5
3DS black universal folio case(new) $5
NDS Game Keeper steel case $10
Final Fantasy 8 black case insert
UMvC3 PS3 booklet

Blurays - $2 each unless noted
Jackie Brown
Hellboy 2
Pineapple Express
Breakfast At Tiffany’s
Talladega Nights
Sin City: Two-Disc Theatrical & Recut, Extended, and Unrated Versions
The Shawshank Redemption
Terminator 2
30 Minutes Or Less
Seven
Rambo First Blood part 2
First Blood
Blair Witch Project
Sixth Sense
Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
District 9
Step Brothers
Bruno
Kick Ass
The Simpsons Movie
Melancholia
Antichrist - $10
Charade -$10

DVDs - $2 each unless noted
Arrested Development seasons 1-3 $10
Party Down seasons 1 & 2 $5
Eastbound & Down season 1 $3
Aeon Flux collection $10
Daria Complete series $10
Bob Dylan: No Direction Home
Hedwig & The Angry Inch - $15
Forgetting Sarah Marshall
Piranha
Nine Inch Nails Live: Beside You In Time
A.I.
Borat
Children Of Men
Requiem For A Dream
Marie Antoinette
King Kong
The Good, The Bad And The Ugly
The Decemberists: A Practical Handbook - $10
Ani Difranco: Live At Babeville
Nirvana: Live! Tonight! Sold out! - $5
Ninja Scroll - $5
Labyrinth
Little Miss Sunshine
Cyrus
Knocked Up
Yeah Yeah Yeahs: Tell Me What Rockers To Swallow
The Science Of Sleep
Amelie
Pixies
The Aviator
Back To The Future Trilogy - $15
Escape From New York
Dr. Strangelove
Terminator 2
Spider-Man 2
Simpsons Movie
Funny People
Eternal Sunshine
Sweeney Todd 2 disc - $5
Iron Man

WANT TO TRADE FOR
PS+ subscription 3 or 12 month

EDIT: I'd rather not go through the stress of ordering them, having to contact Amazon and prove it never delivered, etc. just to get my $7 back. Does anyone know their policy? Will they honor the sale and ship me one for free or for $7? I'd love to buy a few of these games at these prices, and they ARE on their marketplace..

No Amazon is not going to honor the price. Also proving that it is a scam to Amazon is a huge pain and you won't see your money for several weeks.

To be honest, you are better off not wasting your time. This is a scam and the seller is just trying to get personal information from you.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!

I would bet anything that this is a scam. How can everything be exactly the same price?

Vitacat

WTS: Zelda BOTW for Switch, standard edition CIB. $40 + shipping. PayPal only please (use F&F or include fees with payment).

Perfect condition, complete in box. Below are photos of actual items. Please PM if you'd like to buy.

Selling because I snagged the Special Edition a few days ago, and don't need 2 copies of the cart.

"Hello,

Zero seller feedback despite all the things they're selling ridiculously cheap, come on. They couldn't even put the effort in creating some fake accounts for feedback.

Jesus Carbomb

From Water into Guinness
Digital movie codes for sale, US region. From my own personal collection, guaranteed to work. Paypal Friends or Amazon gift card accepted. Thanks
af7trx6.png

$10 Star Wars: TFA + Collectors Edition Bonus Features - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points

$5 Lights Out - UV
$5 Everest - UV
$5 Pirates: Band of Misfits - UV

$4 Chef - iTunes or UV
$4 Southpaw - UV
$4 Casper - UV
$4 Labyrinth - UV
$4 Macbeth (Fassbender) - UV
$4 The Walk - UV
$4 Hugo - iTunes or UV
$4 How to Train Your Dragon 2 - iTunes or UV

*Sold* Moana - Disney Anywhere + 200 DMA Points

ZTpsAvV.jpg

xkramz

WTS:

all used & working condition items:

i5-3470 with Asus PBZ77- v LK MOBO & 8gb of ddr3 ram- $140 bucks

Nikkon 18-55 DX lens kit: barely used- 50

various jordans on sale too:

air jordan IV obsidian/white size 7 near deadstock: $70

air jordan XI: cool grey size 7 good condition : $100

PST

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

Movies

Passengers 3D Bluray - $12 Shipped

Games
Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (XO Code)- $38.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm
Nioh Preorder Bonus (Amazon) - $2.00
  • Nioh Armor Set
  • Nioh Crimson Armor Set
  • Bloody rave Dynamic Theme
PS3
Kingdom Hearts 2.5- $10.00 shipped
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 LE - $10.00 shipped

AkumaNiko

I also have 2 PSN $50 codes for $42.50 each

s-l500.jpg

I have a For honor/Ghost Recon code for Sale, $25 FF Paypal - US Only, Sorry UK friends

Must have a 1070 or 1080

s-l500.jpg

Onaco

WTT:

$20 Toys R Us gift card for a $20 (or more- I'll pay the difference) US Nintendo eShop card, $20 Amazon Gift Card, $20 Best Buy Gift Card, or $20 GameStop gift card.

WTS:
Destiny - Ghost Edition (PS4) Brand New/Sealed. $200 + shipping.
Doctor Strange Best Buy Steelbook, 3D + Blu-Ray + Digital HD - Brand New/Sealed. $60, shipping included.
Limited Edition Titanfall Xbox One Controller. Brand New/Sealed. $100 + shipping

Steam
$10 each:
Age of Mythology: Extended Edition
Rise of Nations: Extended Edition
Torchlight II

$5 or best offer:
Darwinia
Multiwinia
Defcon
Uplink

WTS -

12 month PlayStation Plus cards
(good for USA/Canada)

Have a dozen PS+ cards, looking for 50$ USD

Can do PayPal (ask that you pay fees if don't want to do gift payment) or etransfer (if you live in Canada and comfortable with that)

Will attempt to reply to PM within 24 hours, may be working

Well, looks like I didn't need that Aurion key, I forgot about the Humble Jumbo Bundle 8, got the e-mail about it five days ago but didn't pay attention. Explains the key availability from who I bought it from and the PM I got as well... Oh well. I'll probably give my HB key to a friend or something.

*facepalm*

Coda

WTS

Trusted Seller and buyer!
SLEIhbg.png
S9i5ey0.png

Items up for sale: (please PM me if you are interested, all prices include shipping costs and are negotiable, shipping only within the US). If you buy games with the console/handheld I'll take 5 dollars off for each game, we can work out a discount for bundling and making my life easier! I accept Paypal for payment, usually via the Friends and Family option.

If you see a game in the picture below and it's not listed anymore, it's because it has been sold already, thanks.

NTSC Pikachu/Pokemon Nintendo 64 console Asking price: $110
-Comes with power block, standard composite AV cable and atomic purple controller
-Console is in good condition and works great, Pikachu's cheeks still light up, around a B grade physical condition wise with some minor scuffs on top of the console, please refer to extra pictures to assess the condition of this item

More images here: http://imgur.com/a/Wjr43

Raphnet Gamecube to Nintendo 64 Controller Adapter Asking $30

Nintendo 64 Loose Carts
1080 Snowboarding $8
Mischief Makers $18
Super Mario 64 (Players Choice) $30

PS4 Games
Yakuza Kiwami Ryu ga Gotoku $30 (Yakuza 6 DLC demo code not included)

PS2 Games (All PS2 games come complete with case, manual and game disc; all games are in great used condition)
Capcom vs. SNK 2 $25
Katamari Damacy $13
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater $10
Okami $30
Shadow of the Colossus $15
Victorious Boxers: Ippo's Road To Glory $13

Wii Games (All Wii Games come complete unless otherwise specified)
Mad World $7 (Game has some sticker residue on front and back of case, Wii logo on front kind of punched in; game disc and manual are in great condition though)

SCART to Component Video Converter Box Asking $40
-Comes with AC power adapter

Gunnar Haus (Tortoise Frame Color/Amber Lens) Gaming Glasses MSRP $99.00 Asking $50
Product Page: https://gunnar.com/product/haus/
-Lightly used only a couple times. In great condition, comes with glasses themselves, original inserts, stickers, glasses sleeve and original box.

More images:
http://i.imgur.com/Uwjsy7F.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/1CWd2Fa.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/Wrk7cXd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SUiYo3c.jpg

Invis

WTS:

Used PC "barebones" - 2500K (purchased Jan 2012 and clocked at 4.6GHz 100% stable from day 1 at 1.36v), 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM (GSkill Sniper Low Voltage), Cooler Master 212+, and ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 motherboard. Interested in selling these all as one. - $180 shipped

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

Gone Girl Digital HD Code (iTunes/UV) - $3

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

WTB:

Shovel Knight Amiibo
Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

If anyone preordered Mass Effect Andromeda on PC for $40 or less and is getting cold feet or thinking about getting a refund, I'd be happy to take your game off your hands. Please PM me!

EDIT: Got one, thanks!

Zero seller feedback despite all the things they're selling ridiculously cheap, come on. They couldn't even put the effort in creating some fake accounts for feedback.

If it's too good to be true, it's a scam.

I mean, really people. This scam stuff has been popping up on Amazon for a few months everywhere. New sellers, cheap prices and zero feedback. The comments usually give an e-mail for you to contact, but a bunch of symbols in-between the actual e-mail address.

I've seen it on countless DSLR lens and camera body listings on Amazon. The scammers are slowly pushing out into every territory.

Be smart and don't order, even if Amazon has a good return or refund policy. They have your info now.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
If it's too good to be true, it's a scam.

I mean, really people. This scam stuff has been popping up on Amazon for a few months everywhere. New sellers, cheap prices and zero feedback. The comments usually give an e-mail for you to contact, but a bunch of symbols in-between the actual e-mail address.

I've seen it on countless DSLR lens and camera body listings on Amazon. The scammers are slowly pushing out into every territory.

Be smart and don't order, even if Amazon has a good return or refund policy. They have your info now.

Honestly I don't know why someone would think that new games could be sold for $7.

I get that people want to save money but why do people not stop to think for just a second? There's absolutely no way $7 brand new games are legit. Even on sites like G2A where people sell games purchased with stolen credit cards the games are still ~$30ish. Why bother selling something for $7?

WTB - bought

WTB: PS Vita on firmware 3.60 or lower. I really want a good unit for GBA games and i dont think a 2DS is going to cut it so i am looking to some homebrewable vita to fix my problem.

SLEIhbg.png

Want to Sell preorders from Amazon.co.jp shipping to Japan only (a service like Tenso.com can be used to forward the package to other countries):

Nintendo Switch Neon with screen protector (Gray also available)
¥ 34,000
77spj0Ul.jpg

Delivery March 28 - 29
Product page

Payment by gift card code from amazon.co.jp sent to my email. Will change shipping address to yours and send you screenshot and email confirmations and follow up with you all the way until delivery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom