• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invis

WTS:

Used PC "barebones" - 2500K (purchased Jan 2012 and clocked at 4.6GHz 100% stable from day 1 at 1.36v), 16GB DDR3 1600 RAM (GSkill Sniper Low Voltage), Cooler Master 212+, and ASRock P67 Extreme4 Gen3 motherboard. Interested in selling these all as one. - $180 shipped

Softmodded Xbox Bundle - Comes with original Xbox already softmodded, WD 250GB hard drive installed, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell, Xbox memory card with modded Splinter Cell save already preloaded, NCAA Football 2006 (used to update your Xbox's dash to the most recent version that can be modded), component cables, power cable, Duke Controller, S Controller. Note that you wont necessarily need Splinter Cell, NCAA, or the memory card since I've already modded it, but everything is included if you want to mod another console in the future. - $90 shipped

Dreamcast "bundle" - Comes with Dreamcast, VMU, one official controller, one third party controller, and power cable. Does NOT come with any video cables, sorry. Though you'll want to hook this up via VGA anyway. Note that the CD drive stopped working some years ago and I had to pot tweak it to let it read disc again. I've had no issue since then, but just stating that up front. - $45 shipped. I also have a decent bit of Dreamcast games listed for sale in my Google spreadsheet listed right below this, and am certainly interested in selling all this, and all the Dreamcast games together for a cheaper price. Hit me up.

Gone Girl Digital HD Code (iTunes/UV) - $3

LittleBigPlanet 3 PS4 - $9 shipped

60+ retro(ish) games - Put them all in a Google Sheet to not clutter up this post so it's viewable here. Note that there is a decent bit of sports games, a decent bit of average/poor condition games, and a large amount of them not that "rare" or worth much. But they are taking up a fair amount of room in my closet so hit me up cause I need that space.

PS3 Wireless Bluetooth Headset - $10 shipped

WTB:

Shovel Knight Amiibo
Toon Link (one that comes with Zelda) Amiibo

Steiner

Banned
WTS:

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Wii U Code (North America) - $40

Gunnar Optiks Razer FPS Gaming / Computer glasses. - $60
1AIIPga.jpg

Opened the box, have not put on the glasses. Your nose and your face will be the first that these glasses touch. I'm not going to use them. MSRP is $99.99 ( listing here ) before tax.

PayPal F&F, or else I'm open to trade either of these for Nintendo eShop credit. Shoot me a PM if you want to work something out.

steveovig

WTS:

Paper Mario TTYD Sealed Players Choice-GCN-$50 shipped
Mario Kart 8-Wii U-$25 shipped
Mario Kart Double Dash complete-GCN-$35 shipped

WTB: PSP Go. I am not super picky but I am looking for something in decent condition with charger. Love to find one with a memory card and dock!

I can do PayPal but would prefer to use Google Wallet as I don't really like PayPal.

(Long shot, but I have a Swift Spectral Tiger in World of Warcraft US Realms which is like a $400 mount, I would trade straight up for a good PSP Go package or a reasonable offer to cover the costs).

wow_tcg_spectral_tiger_mount_tooltip_epic.jpg

Currently on Darkspear-US.

liezryou

wXMO1hH.png

WTS:
myn5wDNZiKfQCD0OtRPMy3F0pcl3CVDB80ihMV5i4I8ZAuQC_GQrvZIhMpuyC8VvYqUG=w300

MLB.TV Premium 1 Year Code. 25$. It's coming via T-Mobile on April 4. Have 2 codes left.

WTT:
Dishonored 2 PS4
Dark Souls 3 PS4
Blood Borne PS4
Witcher 3 PS4
FF XV Xbox One
Fallout 4 Xbox One

Looking for either Horizon: Zero Dawn or NieR Automata. PM me what you are interested in, thanks.

Animekatt

5W4tNqH.png

WTS

47tyuZ8.jpg

LRG #4 New N Tasty! Odd World: Abe's Oddysee PS4 - $120 shipped

LRG #6 Futuridium PS4 - $50 shipped

LRG #10 Octodad Dadliest Catch - $40 shipped

All are brand new and sealed from a smoke-free home. They do not come with the postcards and stickers that were shipped with them from LRG. Sorry!

NZD6Y41l.jpg

FFXIV Topaz Carbuncle Plush (Minion code is NOT included) - $25 Shipped

~Digital movie codes~

Sing UV/iTunes - $5

Doctor Strange Disney Anywhere/iTunes - $8

I'm accepting PayPal F&F for payment. Thanks for looking.

Mark5130

For Sale

Digital Codes

3 Month Xbox Live Gold - $15 PP gift or fees paid.

Halo Wars 2 Xbox One - $35 PP gift or fees paid.

Just Cause 2 Xbox One/360 - $5 PP gift or fees paid.

arigato

WTT:

$25 Xbox Live Giftcard.

Willing to trade it for a PSN Giftcard, Amazon Credit or Steam Giftcard of the same or bit lowered amount.

Silfolion

FS

Xbox Live 3 Month - $18
Xbox Live 1 Year - $45
Xbox $50 - $45
EA Access Xbox One 1 year - $24

StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty key - $10

Inversion steam key $1
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet steam key $1
Iron Brigade steam key $1
Toy Soldiers steam key $1
Supreme Commander steam key $1
Serious Sam Double D steam key $1
Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter - Legend of the Beast DLC Pack steam key $1
Serious Sam: The Random Encounter steam key $1
Dungeon Siege steam key $2
Dungeon Siege 3 + Dungeon Siege III - Treasures of the Sun steam key $5

Tomb Raider steam key - $6
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified steam key - $3
Need for Speed: The Run origin key $4

Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War steam key $2
Red Faction Armageddon steam key $2
Galaxy on Fire 2 HD Steam key $2
Strike Suit Zero Steam key $2
Two Worlds II Steam key $2

Want
Paypal

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
WTS:

GPD Win $220 shipped.

Not sure how to transfer the windows license but I'm sure we'll figure it out. I can pull the Isaac sticker off if you want. Pristine condition with original packaging.

WTS:

Oculus Rift DK2 $220 shipped.

Works well. Original packaging and accessories.

PM'd about the GPD Win.

X2X0

WTS
Tales of Berseria Collector's Edition EU Brand New for $129 shipped to the US
*international shipping will cost around $25

s-l1600.jpg

All prices including shipping, usually UPS. I will be taking pictures soon, if you want them sent directly to you just send me a PM. Will ship a day after payment is made.

Have recently sold around 10+ items on here, bought a ton and have great recent feedback. I ship day of if paid before 2 PM or shipped day after if paid after 2 PM EST.

Intel NUC Kit NUC6i5SYK - $280 OBO - I love this little cube, but still my Shield TV reigns king in my HT.

Netgear Powerline 1000 Wifi - $60 OBO - Doesn't work too hot in my house, way too much electrical noise and way too many fuses.

Nighthawk X4 Extender - $90 OBO Great extender, but I found a way to get my original network pointed a bit better so unnecessary now.

Nexus Player with Gamepad and Remote - $50 OBO Used it daily for a year and a half and it's still amazing. Can do everything but HEVC playback.

WTB

Google Pixel

Reasonably priced Nintendo Switch

Pastulio

Banned
WTS:

Sideshow Collectibles Exclusive Rocket and Groot 1/6 Scale Figure by Hot Toys.
Price: $400.00 (Includes Shipping)

Figure is in perfect condition with all original packaging. It was removed from the Box for 2 weeks and put on display inside a glass case, then went right back inside the box. Includes Both Rocket, Groot and an assortment of Heads and Hands. Also has the exclusive Baby Groot figure that only comes from this set. Currently Sold Out on Sideshow Collectibles.

Also Selling

Various Comic Books from the new DC Universe Rebirth Run.
All of them are original run and Variant Covers.
5.00 Each, 4.00 Each if you buy the whole set of a specific series.

Justice League (Rebirth, 1-8)
Superman (Rebirth, 1-5)
Batman (Rebirth, 1-8)
Detective Comic (934-942)
Nightwing (Rebirth, 1-8)
Titans (Rebirth, 1-4)
Green Lanterns (Rebirth, 1-4)
Hal Jordan and Green Lanterns (Rebirth, 1-8)

First to pay, wins.

WTS

The Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth for Nintendo Switch - Physical, open but in pristine condition. I haven't even removed the manual or stickers from the case. First Print. Looking for $45 shipped

Paypal FnF only.

Samuray

WTS:

Large lot of UV codes, all US region.

6$ per season, films see below.
Take multiple codes and we can talk discounts! :)

[Paypal F&F or 4% please]

Films:

Gone Girl (3$)

Shows:

True Detective S2
True Blood S7
The Walking Dead S6
Black Sails S3
Supernatural S11
Into the Badlands S1
Strikeback S3
The Leftovers S2
Falling Skies S5
Narcos S1
Arrow S4
Gotham S2
Person of Interest S5
Shameless S5
Shameless S6
Orange is the New Black S3
The Big Bang Theory S9
Getting On S2
Mad Men S7Part2
Grimm S4
Grimm S5
Veep S4
NCIS: New Orleans S1
Manhattan S2

Necrovex

WTS:

iPad Mini 2: 32GB; WiFi-only. Black. Case will be included, along with a lightening cord.

$170 Shipped. New low price.

MLB TV Premium Code-$25

T mobile code. Available April 4.

WTB: PS4 Pro.

LexShop.png

Home (Steam)
Neverwinter Enthusiast Pack (Key)
Blade and Soul Yogscast Pack (Key)
Battlerite Yogscast Mount (Steam DLC)
Bohemian Killing OST and Art (Steam DLC)
Duelyst Cosmetics Pack + 20 Orbs (Key)
No Time to Explain! (Steam)
Guns of Icarus Online (Steam)
Overlord (Steam)
VVVVVV (Steam)
Rituals (Steam)
Crusaders of the Lost Idols Legendary Starter Pack (Steam)
Gun Metal (Steam)
Quest for Infamy (Steam)
Knights and Merchants (Steam)
Merchants of Kaidan (Steam)
BlockStorm (Steam)

Make me some offers; I'm always looking for new Steam games! I'm currently seeking Drawful 2 from the Software Bundle and Tricky Towers, Move or Die, and Ultimate Chicken Horse from the latest Humble Bundle.

WTT:

MLB The Show 17 brand new/sealed

Want $43 in gift cards:

Steam
Starbucks

I know it's not even amount, so might be difficult, but I'm sure we could work something out.

womp

Looking to pare down my gaming collection after over 30 years of collecting (been a gamer since the Pong era) to buy a Switch so I thought I'd start off with a few small things. I am going to post them on and off as I get to them but I like to include pics so I will probably just cycle stuff out to keep within guidelines of the thread. Everything from a smoke-free home. USPS shipping included with prices.

WTS:

Toon Link Amiibo (Original first release) - $50 shipped

Wonderful condition. Sealed and never used. Purchased week of launch.

W9sceSfl.jpg

Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest for SNES
- $24 shipped

Cart has some wear on spine side of label but is in otherwise good shape. See the rest of the pics HERE

Buster Bros. for TurboGrafx-16 CD - $40 shipped

m7ZbURul.jpg

Great condition. Includes jewel case, manual and game CD. Ignore that black splotch on the top left of the manual in photo, it is dirt on my camera lens. :p

Sol-Divide for Japanese PS1 (IMPORT)
- $35 shipped
DA7UHeDl.jpg

Unsealed but fantastic condition - includes disc, manual and the insert label spine. Please be aware that this will only play on a Japanese model PS1 OR a modded region free PS1 system!

Pokemon Crystal for Game Boy/Game Boy Color - $40 shipped
8FiFi2bl.jpg

Brand NEW battery personally soldered in by me just under two years ago. Working great and in great condition. Includes the original plastic cart case since no loose GB game should be without one. ;)

Club Nintendo set of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask soundtrack CDs -$30 shipped
jGmOIRYl.jpg

Ocarina is unsealed but in fantastic condition, no scratches on disc. Majora's Mask is SEALED but because of Nintendo's careless shipping there are a couple of scratches on the jewel case UNDER the shrinkwrap however the actual shrinkwrap itself is fine - go figure. Link action figure not included. :p

I haven't sold or bought a lot here (under ten positive transactions) but I am a 10 year standing GAF member (and 18 year eBay seller) so buy confidently. Accepting payment via PayPal Friends & Family/Gift. Please be aware that I can usually only ship on Saturdays due to a full time work schedule. US shipping only.

Any questions or inquiries, PM me and I will reply as soon as possible. Thank you for looking! :D

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
WTB MLB At Bat code for $18 or so. I'll pay you when you get the code.

Cheska

Want to Buy

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 1.5 + 2.5 REMIX LIMITED EDITION for the PS4. The SE exclusive one.

If you're interested in NOT gouging me with eBay prices, then please shoot me a PM and I can pay ASAP :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom