• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 2016 | Read the Rules in the OP | I'd Buy That for a Dollar!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bog

Junior Ace
WTS - Prices are shipped

Xbox One Launch Console with Kinect and Rise of the Tomb Raider + Dead Rising 4 - $220
Comes with a brand new, never used white controller from an S console rather than the original Day 1 controller.
yo6VAAgl.jpg

Logitech G27 Racing Wheel, Pedals & Shifter - $300
Used 1 time ever, years ago. Since then it's sat in the box in my other room.

Nintendo 3DS Launch System - $110, Great Condition. Lightly used. Very little scuffing on the top screen from the bottom screen. Includes Charger!

Dice//

Banned
WTS:

elgato-game-capture-image.jpg

It's not the HD60 but I'm willing to part with it for a pretty cheap price.

WTB (ALL PS4):

Nier Automata
World of Final Fantasy
ME: Andromeda
Persona 5

SmokeMaxX

If you PM me and I don't respond within 24-48 hours, I did not receive your PM. Please PM me again! Gaf's messaging system screws up occasionally. If you do not receive a reply, please wait 24-48 hours before contacting me again because I am probably asleep or have not yet seen your message.

Selling:

US XBox Live (XBL) Credit (10% Off)
$15 for $13.50 each
$25 for $22.50 each

Logitech C922 Webcam - $82 Shipped
Brand New, Never Been Opened or Used. Includes 3 month trial of XSplit and tripod.
One of the most popular webcams for streaming.
C9Bx15Wt.jpg

Pokemon Red Champion Edition Nendoroid - New, Unopened - $100 + shipping
OAbaBJZl.jpg

Buying:
Nothing at the moment.

Payment options vary, but Google Wallet is preferred.

(977+ Total Positive Feedback!)

Josh5890

WTS: Red/Blu Joycons

I bought these at launch since I thought that I was going to need them but since my friends/family have gotten on the Switch train I didn't need them. Unfortunately I am way past the return window so I'm hoping to recoup my funds. They are sealed and it is the Red/Blue combo.

I was hoping to get $80 shipped paypal ($82.70 if you pay the fees). I know that is MSRP but these are hard to find so maybe someone will bite at this? USA only please.

WTS - Gear VR Innovator Edition for Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge
PM Offer

Trading in my Galaxy S6 so I won't have any more need for this. I'm not expecting interest to be very high, but figured if someone still had one of the S6 devices and was wanting to grab a headset this might be a good pickup for them. It's the Innovator Edition so it has the top headstrap and the internal fan to reduce fogging. Just shoot me a PM with an offer and we try to work things out.

Very lightly used and has the below:
  1. Original packaging
  2. Unused replacement foam
  3. Unused microfiber cloth
  4. Protective bag
  5. 2 VRCover cotton covers (1 used and on device, 1 unused in VRCover bag)

Code:
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xhJ38JE.jpg?1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oZNn1nr.jpg?1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4QCRt4I.jpg?1[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/C0n3dDH.jpg?1[/IMG]

Want to trade - Neon Switch UK with physical copy of Zelda, Unused Orzly screen protector pack and Hori tough case

For PSVR headset and required in box accessories. I have a camera and move controllers - so they are not required. Any games would also be appreciated.

I'm in Manchester UK. Collection only. I will happily meet you anywhere in Greater Manchester to swap. PM if interested. Thank you.

WTS NES Classic Mini with an extra controller. Comes with all the original packaging and cables. Also selling the NES messenger bag (brand new, with tags), either separately (£15) or as a bundle with the NES Classic Console. Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only. Not looking to gouge anyone on the price, but would be happy to make a small profit. Pic of bag and box here!

WTS: Various games - all in box with manuals - "like new" condition. Will ship worldwide.

3DS Games (PAL)
Harvest Moon: A New Beginning - £20
Xenoblade Chronicles - £20
or both for £35.

DS Games
Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney - £10
Civilization Revolution- £5
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates - £7
Professor Layton and the Curious Village - £7
Professor Layton and the Spectre's Call - £7
or all 5 for £30.

PS Vita
Persona 4 Golden - £10
Virtue's Last Reward - £10
or both for £15.

Rock Band - Full Set
PS3/4 Rock Band instrument set (drums, guitar and microphone) plus the games Rock Band 2 and 3 (PS3 version). £30 - Collection (London, UK) or postage to the UK only.

WTS: Digital Movie Code - Star Trek Beyond - £2

WTS: Various 1st/2nd Gen Pokemon Cards
ujkVFoJ.png

Full album of images here. I haven't shown every card, so if you'd like me to check if I have one in particular, just shoot me a message. They're all in pretty good condition but some are a little worse for wear. If you'd like more pictures of anything specific, again just message me. Happy to sell individual cards, or the whole lot as one. Looking at similar bundles on eBay, around £50-60 seems like a fair price for the entire collection, but happy to negotiate.

WTS Commander Shepard Vinyl Pop figure (brand new in box) - £7.50
5W2uGTc.png

WTS badges and a card pack from PAX West 2016. £15 each for the Limited Edition PAX badges and £20 for the Gears of War winners pin and card pack.
k8mLAq0.png

All reasonable offers for bundles etc. considered. Just drop me a pm! :)

WTB any Persona or Danganronpa merchandise/collectibles (plushies, figures etc).

WTB Neo Geo MVS carts, shockboxes, inserts and merchandise.

Mrmask

WTS:

Zelda Master Edition(US Black box edition/Brand New) for the Nintendo Switch - $250 shipped. Have a few of them for sale.

Want: Paypal

tbhysgb

WTS or WTT:
Final Fantasy XV PS4 30
Star fox 64 3ds-30
Doom PS4 17
Legend of Zelda phantom hourglass and spirit tracks- cart only. 17/each or 30 for both.
Green Metal gear psp-3001 No charger but it's in great shape and did work great when I parked it.-100 for bundle or best offer
imgur.com/Vl5Hxez

Wind Waker WiiU gold label-40
Mario Golf World tour-20
Pokémon Moon-30

Open to trades or I take PayPal. Make offers

I'm very reasonable, need gone.

Gray-Fox

SLEIhbg.png

Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Gold Edition (XO Code)- $35.00
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege (Base Game)
  • Tom Clancy's: Rainbow Six Siege Year 2 Pass (DLC)
  • Access to Year 2 Content: Operators, Headgear, Uniforms, VIP Perks, & R6 Carbon Charm

Nintendo NES Classic Edition- $123 shiped

nes-classic-edition-box.png

WTB: PSP Go. I am not super picky but I am looking for something in decent condition with charger. Love to find one with a memory card, TV hookups. and dock!

I can do PayPal but would prefer to use Google Wallet as I don't really like PayPal.

Long shot, but I have a Swift Spectral Tiger in World of Warcraft US Realms which is like a $400 mount, I would trade straight up for a mint PSP Go package. I would also sell the Spectral Tiger to cover the costs of an ebay purchase to get me a go setup.

wow_tcg_spectral_tiger_mount_tooltip_epic.jpg

Currently on Darkspear-US.

15% PSN discount code for sale.

Pretty much not looking to buy anything from the digital store, so somebody can have it.

I guess $1 PP would be enough.

Edit: Sold

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom