• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Call of Duty: WWII Private Beta Details

GeeDuhb

This is not a shock. The BO3 beta went live early 2 years ago too. It is a good way to slowly ramp up server load. People are going to jump in and play, but they are not going to get millions jumping in to play all at once, like they will have tomorrow @ 10am. They didn't do it last year, and the servers were fucked for the first few hours.

I am trolling the site to try to find the page that usually goes up with your beta code, but the site is currently down. I will let you guys know if/when I find it, for those who have not got their emails yet.

yeah...still no email and the redeem and status sites linked to the Beta are also down

honestly not surprised in the least but it's still annoying

GeeDuhb

ANYONE WHO HAS NOT RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL

Go HERE, it will have you log in to your Activision/PSN/Xbox Live and it will say "You have already redeemed a code" and your actual code will be displayed below that message!

I'm downloading the beta now, but the email I received from Activision says "the Beta is now LIVE"

For anyone with it already installed, is that true? Or is Activision just jumping the gun with their excitement?

Erevador

If I pre-order now on Amazon, how long till I get my code? Amazon says three days... but it can't possibly take that long... one would hope.

EDIT: I'll just do the Hong Kong thing...

I am loving the different divisions and how you get bonuses for leveling up said divisions. Only one perk slot to choose for, but the bonuses from your division is almost like 5 extra perks!

Kind of like Battlefield's class system really. Really nice change.

Alias50

Neo Member
I was under the impression that I could use the HK beta while signed in under NA. I'm stupid.

Can you not? I thought it would be like everything else where if an account with the PS4 set as it's main one had the beta any other account on the system can use it.

GeeDuhb

I am loving the different divisions and how you get bonuses for leveling up said divisions. Only one perk slot to choose for, but the bonuses from your division is almost like 5 extra perks!

Kind of like Battlefield's class system really. Really nice change.

I feel the same way about the divisions so far. The game has recently become so convoluted with so many perk/attachment/killstreak/gun variant combinations that I am actually happy to see a more stripped down version be introduced.

GeeDuhb

FYI, if anyone is still waiting for their Activision beta key email, Go to this page, sign in with the account you used to redeem your registration code, and at the top it should say:

You have already redeemed a code for Playstation.

right under that, it should say:

Your Playstation code: ####-####-####

That is the actual game code to plug into your PS4 to get the Beta.

Top Bottom