• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming Deals and Discussion Thread 5: Much Ado Aboot Shipping

Entropia

No One Remembers
Just noticed Starbuck in my local Target, which is also the only one in my city will be closed.

RIP Sunday morning Frappuccino green tea

Did it just close? Cuz, most of them closed within a week of the announcement by Target that they were leaving Canada.

Well I just came back from vacation few days ago so I'm not really sure. Checked out Target this morning and instead of Starbuck, there was a bunch of toilet paper there :(

mdubs

Banned
If you are looking to pick up games for March *cough cough Type-0 people* you better preorder now with Future Shop for $62.99.

FYI Tales of Zestiria up at Future Shop for $49.99 plus 10% off.

I cancelled my old orders for Xenoblade and the Mortal Kombat Scorpion statue edition, and redid them with the deal. Ended up saving about $20, can't complain.

BTails

NEW DEAL.... ?

Anybody else get this email from FS about an after-hours sale?

One deal is "Save 10% off select pre-order games".
Not much, but maybe worth a look?

Thanks, I preordered RE: Revelations 2 and FF Type-0 HD for next month. Saves me $11, which is better than a kick in the pants.

i-Jest

I'd never sleep again.

NEW DEAL.... ?

Anybody else get this email from FS about an after-hours sale?

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-ca/onlin...LL-150228-rcpt
Starts in half an hour, apparently.

One deal is "Save 10% off select pre-order games".
Not much, but maybe worth a look?

I guess this means BB Power Hour sale might not be to far behind. I'll put in an order for Xenoblade Chronicle 3DS and and Devil's Third. Already have Blood Borne and FF Type-0 preorderd at $48.99 (thank you E3 deals).

Gonna ride out the travesty that will become our Canadian dollar. Paying $70 for games is a joke and paying $80 in the future is straight up absurd.

I was going to preorder Quantum Break and FM6 but $7 is not much of a discount. Hopefully FS/BB doesn't jack up the price and will be available for the e3 30% off discount.

poodpick

The dollar is projected to go as low at 69 cents US in a couple years. Pre order as many games as you can if we get those E3 discounts again.

I was going to preorder Quantum Break and FM6 but $7 is not much of a discount. Hopefully FS/BB doesn't jack up the price and will be available for the e3 30% off discount.

Do the preorders now just in case FS shocks us and changes the deal. You can always cancel these orders.

Firestorm

If you are looking to pick up games for March *cough cough Type-0 people* you better preorder now with Future Shop for $62.99.

FYI Tales of Zestiria up at Future Shop for $49.99 plus 10% off.
Something tells me I'm going to return this because I won't play it until it's $20 but pre-ordered just in case.

i-Jest

The age of $79.99 is right around the corner

86.94 if the dollar goes as low as it's projected to :(

*shivers* It is truly the end of days in the Canuck Gaming Deals thread isn't it? :__: I guess I'll be waiting for games to get ALOT cheaper post release.

The dollar is projected to go as low at 69 cents US in a couple years. Pre order as many games as you can if we get those E3 discounts again.

Might do this. Depends on if their are any titles I feel are worth a preorder. If Dissidia (PS4) is available then that's getting ordered for sure.

Do the preorders now just in case FS shocks us and changes the deal. You can always cancel these orders.

If I was really looking to play those day 1, I would. But the savings are so meager it's not worth it and would end up canceling regardless if the e3 deals would be the same or not.

In a lot of ways I should be glad about the potential price hikes since my backlog is so big. I haven't even opened FM5 game of the year edition yet and I just purchased DLC that was on sale for FM4 and Forza Horizon on 360.

maneil99

If I was really looking to play those day 1, I would. But the savings are so meager it's not worth it and would end up canceling regardless if the e3 deals would be the same or not.

In a lot of ways I should be glad about the potential price hikes since my backlog is so big. I haven't even opened FM5 game of the year edition yet and I just purchased DLC that was on sale for FM4 and Forza Horizon on 360.

Might not seem like much but 63$ now might look like alot when Uncharted 4 and other titles launch this holiday for 79.99

Figured I'd put money down on the 2 games that I'm definitely going to get day one: Uncharted 4 and Zelda Wii U. In the event that they do go lower it's just a cancel button away. Thanks for the info.

Renewed

Sora_N

Preordered Zelda, Splatoon and RE Rev.

I'd take any discount for those Nintendo games since I didn't think I would own a WiiU so soon and didn't preorder during E3.

Anyone know if there's a warranty on HP Streams 7 in Canada?

ohlawd

has anyone ever done a preorder transfer at ebgames? I paid off one of my games in store and I wanna order it from FS instead.

possible I can just move the money over to another unreleased game?

Top Bottom