• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Canadian Gaming "Deals" and Discussion Thread 6: Sorry, We Can't Afford a New Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
MGSV still hasnt been shipped by amazon.

b4Invs7.gif

Relax. Mine just started preparing for shipment, it hasn't gone out yet either

Ive had stuff go out from them at like 8 pm and still arrive the next day

As long as yours goes out sometime today you should be ok

curb

Banned
Looks like my Disney Infinity bundle from Best Buy is on its way to the post office. I really do like that FlexDelivery service. No more wonky drop-offs at my house.

BTails

Relax. Mine just started preparing for shipment, it hasn't gone out yet either

Ive had stuff go out from them at like 8 pm and still arrive the next day

As long as yours goes out sometime today you should be ok

Mine's still not preparing for shipment either, though it still says Estimated Delivery by 8:00pm tomorrow.

Well, time to watch Amazon.ca all day at work!

FrsDvl

Amazon charged me Friday, and has been preparing for shipment since then as well, for one day shipping. They better get moving!

Ledhead

My copies of Mad Max and MGSV shipped Friday and are currently out for delivery. I love it when this happens. Waiting until the end of the work day will be rough

Oneself

Mad Max PS4 shipping now from amazon. It'll be arriving tomorrow before 8pm.

MGSV from FS is still a mystery, but it's been charged so I should get it on wednesday at worse.

What a week!!

Ahhh!!! MGSV has left Richmond over night and rolled into my city at 7:14.... could it get sent out for delivery today?? I will leave work early if that's the case. So exciting!

Luigi87

MGSV hasn't shipped yet from FS, but I'm not too concerned. Worst case scenario, buy a copy elsewhere, and return my mailed copy to the elsewhere store.

Danganronpa AE is "Shipping Now" on Amazon, so that's good for me.
Though I realize that my Mirai DX and Super Mario Maker order are in the same order, so I will likely get a delay on Mirai DX, lol, oh well. Plenty to tied me over.

Know a lot of people hate shipping talk, but few other options to talk about right now, lol

Tagg9

Finally everything I pre-ordered is preparing for shipment. I'm going to be up sooo busy playing games the next couple of weeks. =D

Dazzler

FS charged me for MGSV over the weekend, but no sign of it shipping just yet

They usually ship in the afternoon and I'll have it tomorrow (assuming it's coming from Richmond and not Ontario)

sikkinixx

Ahhh!!! MGSV has left Richmond over night and rolled into my city at 7:14.... could it get sent out for delivery today?? I will leave work early if that's the case. So exciting!

Mine to. Came in at 1:30am. Assuming it'll be on the truck today since the depot is 5 minutes from me.

ref

If it's in your city even if it doesnt say it's on the truck, you could probably call and pick it up wherever it's being stored.

I've done that a lot with orders. I'm very impatient, lol.

N° 2048

Just got charged for Mad Max and Danganronpa. Both for 89.37 total. Nice deal. Showing tomorrow by 8pm.

Toronto. No MGS charge.

Shipping thread ftw.

Smo21

FS charged me for MGSV over the weekend, but no sign of it shipping just yet

They usually ship in the afternoon and I'll have it tomorrow (assuming it's coming from Richmond and not Ontario)

Same issue but I live in Ontario. I'm really close to where they shipped from but I haven't used fs since they closed. Usually they'd ship Monday and sometimes I'd bet it that day. I'm starting to get worried a little bit that I won't get it by Tuesday which never happened before.

MrFixIt

Hey guys, I was charged for the ps4 collectors edition of MGSV on Amazon this morning. ETA is 8th/9th, hoping that it'll show up a lot sooner then that, So far it's still preparing for shipment.

killroy87

Metal Gear is preparing for shipment, but Mad Max is still just sitting there, "Pre-ordered". This is amazon, and I have prime.

I better get both tomorrow!

DVCY201

My old order of MGSV for the 360 is expected to arrive today from BB. Meanwhile, my new order from Amazon hasn't even prepared for shipment. Haha, that's sad.

Sealtest

Well I hope no Canadians wanted the Libertalia Collector’s Edition for Uncharted 4, won't be available for Canadians..

It's order 1886 premium edition all over again.

Maximus.

And it's a shipping thread again, haha.

Guess we all forgot to stipulate if we wanted that changed when it was time to make a new thread. It's been hard to parse through and find talks of deals and what not with everyone complaining about the same things. Don't even understand why people complain, unless it's like a week out and the package is lost or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom