• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

can't unsee the orange/blue movie posters!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkKyo

Am I the only one not amazed? If you put a bunch of red/blue or purple/yellow movie posters up we'd be all like "woah there are a lot of those too"

A bit more subtle, but still.

EDIT: And also, take a look on Facebooks login page...

This isn't new. I can't play games properly now because of seeing LODs all the time.
Everytime I watch something on TV I try to find out what framing they're using, or if they're using Gobos during interviews.
Trying to work out what framing they use in photography.

Am I the only one not amazed? If you put a bunch of red/blue or purple/yellow movie posters up we'd be all like "woah there are a lot of those too"

Don't underestimate GAF's ability to take an interesting concept, think it's new because they've just discovered it on their own, and then run it completely into the ground.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
RoboGeorgeForeman said:
Fuck this blue and orange shit!! How long has Squirtle been part squirrel!?!?!? I always assumed it was just part of the whole weird Pokemon naming convention.

Okay hang the fuck on. Squirtle is not fucking part squirrel. That is some fucking twisted, demented shit. He is a turtle that squirts water. A squirtle. Similarly, Blastoise is a tortoise that BLASTS water.

Fuck Wartortle.

Who the fuck could think that tail indicated SQUIRREL?! I MEAN COME ON, WHAT THE FU
ZeroGravity said:
Squirtle = Squirt + Turtle

Oh ok. Carry on.

ZeroGravity said:
EDIT: What happens when you put your mouse over that walmart link....

This was the most mindblowing part of the thread by my count.

speedpop said:
This thread has rocked me to my core. Thank you GAF for showing me the light. There are only two gods in life: Blue and Orange.

Yeah, go gators.

OnPoint

Beardz said:
1-Texan Boots
2-Dragon Feet
????
3-Profit!

I remember figuring this out all by myself when I was a kid. I was so proud.

Little did I know most other people did too.

Btw, you fill the ???? with "Kick everyone's ass"

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
Graphics designers take advantage of an extremely common natural color combination to appeal to your subconscious, film at 11.

It's common but not without a reason. If done right it's just one of the best contrasts there is! Cold against warm, mhhh! Also, you find it in nature everywhere!

MMaRsu

Banned
AnkitT said:

Wow great job then posting it in a thread about orange/blue movie posters. Do you want me to post the other trillion posters without blue/orange in them as well?

AnkitT

MMaRsu said:
Wow great job then posting it in a thread about orange/blue movie posters. Do you want me to post the other trillion posters without blue/orange in them as well?
Oh, i'm sorry for polluting the sanctity of this thread.

Mr. Sam

MMaRsu said:
http://images.art.com/images/products/large/12189000/12189814.jpg[IMG]

BOOM[/QUOTE]

That posters been sitting on my wall for the past few weeks! How could I not see it in my own home?

Brannon

Why are you taking the fun out of this thread you fun-hating fuck fart! I bet you feed your children candy corn and blueberry jello for a visually balanced breakfast :mad:

MMaRsu

Banned
Brannon said:
Why are you taking the fun out of this thread you fun-hating fuck fart! I bet you feed your children candy corn and blueberry jello for a visually balanced breakfast :mad:

joker1.jpg

:lol Sorry man didn't mean to cause such a fuss :lol

Brannon

MMaRsu said:
joker1.jpg

:lol Sorry man didn't mean to cause such a fuss :lol

Don't mind me, just wanted to use 'fun-hating fuck fart' in a sentence.

Candy corn still sucks though!

[EDIT] Oddly enough, my avatar seems to follow the conventions of this thread...

MMaRsu

Banned
Brannon said:
Don't mind me, just wanted to use 'fun-hating fuck fart' in a sentence.

Candy corn still sucks though!

[EDIT] Oddly enough, my avatar seems to follow the conventions of this thread...

Yeah fun hating fuck fart is a nice insult indeed !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom