• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: New Mega Man game in development [DENIED]

Pie and Beans

Look for me on the local news, I'll be the guy arrested for trying to burn down a Nintendo exec's house.
Ha ha ha ha ha. A Ducktales remake before a Megaman. Franchise death doesn't get much more definable.

You can't make this stuff up
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

serplux

It was cancelled before I even saw that it was announced. Just...give the franchise to someone else Capcom, preferably Inafune or Nintendo.

kassatsu

Banned
Update: Capcom has clarified Elston's comments, saying that a new Mega Man game has not been confirmed. The company is having "ongoing discussions about Mega Man," but it "won't announce anything until something is ready."

lol they got those clicks already so who cares

SykoTech

Brett Elston just said on the DuckTales stream that he doesn't know how news got out that a new Megaman game is on the way, and that it is NOT what he said.

They obviously leaked the false info themselves, just so they could stomp on what little hope that fans could muster up.

Obviously.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Question: "Is there a new Mega Man coming out?"

Community Manager: "Mega Man is important to us and of course we always have projects going on behind the scenes but nothing to announce today, I'm afraid"

REPORTER: "NEW MEGA MAN CONFIRMED IN DEVELOPMENT, NOT READY FOR ANNOUNCEMENT"

T

thepotatoman

Unconfirmed Member
Capcom still finding ways to cancel mega man games even when none are even in development.

Top Bottom