• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: New Mega Man game in development [DENIED]

Takao

Banned
Question: "Is there a new Mega Man coming out?"

Community Manager: "Mega Man is important to us and of course we always have projects going on behind the scenes but nothing to announce today, I'm afraid"

REPORTER: "NEW MEGA MAN CONFIRMED IN DEVELOPMENT, NOT READY FOR ANNOUNCEMENT"

I think they got this from Twitter. I was monitoring the feeds for Ducktales and I believe someone tweeted "Capcom announces new Mega Man project" or something before this started going up.

edit: Actually, it could've just been someone tweeting what they read on Joystiq. Dunno.

wildfire

Banned
Oh gosh, dude got canceled before he was even announced this time.

megamandies2511.png

They want to be efficient in their cancellations.

lantus

I really don't know why this franchise is being handled the way it is. Unless they're just holding back for a fucking miraculous reboot, this franchise deserves much better.

Seriously? Hahahahahaha. Oh capcom, I was joking when I said you'd cancel it! (I am aware this isn't capcoms fault).

Don't worry though capcom, we'll all be here in two months when you have an actual game to cancel!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
I was there and I was also given the impression there was a new game in the works.

To his credit, I don't think he said the word "game." And I suppose based on what they were showing to "celebrate" MM's 25th anniversary, thinking Capcom would start making a new Mega Man game was probably expecting too much.

Top Bottom