• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom: New Mega Man game in development [DENIED]

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
So it was fake. How depressing.
I am going to say that I have never seen the Luigi hat fit someone's avatar as well as it fits yours.

Also, I agree completely. Would anyone else love a ZX3? Am I alone?

Figured this was worth reaction gif-ing.

iziQ5wYGJXGG1.gif

Hey guys, I'm playing through Mega Man X4 and I'm having the time of my life right now because it's still one of the best games I've played and...

Now that's just cruel, man.

You make a good point... I should be replaying me some X games to make myself feel better.,

Dark Schala

Eloquent Princess
You make a good point... I should be replaying me some X games to make myself feel better.,
That's what I've been doing for the past month or so. Doing a personal retrospective of the series while playing some of the games I haven't played is making me feel pretty good about the series, tbh, even if Capcom doesn't seem to give much a shit.

Mega Man (more specifically, Mega Man 2) is what got me into video games. I was terrible at it, but I loved it so much. It gave me everything that I look for in games now: a great soundtrack, great backgrounds, great spritework, neat animations, not a lot of text (well, until later on), and fun as fuck gameplay. It can be tough when you're out of practice, but with practice and memorization, you can get a ton out of the game. And I love that.

Honestly, I'd rather think about the positives and the fun I've had with the series than wallow in despair and pooh-pooh about what's going on with it now. I'm dissatisfied with how Capcom's treating the IP now, but I love what they've done with it in the past. And I'm gonna treasure that and continue to have fun with my Mega Man games. Like X4 right now~

ash_ag

Capcom is too funny these days.

By the way, 2013 marks the 20th anniversary of Mega Man X. Between this and the Mega Man 25th anniversary,
wouldn't a Mega Man × Mega Man X game be amazing?

Rock would time travel!

Takao

Banned

By the way, 2013 marks the 20th anniversary of Mega Man X. Between this and the Mega Man 25th anniversary,

Rock would time travel!

It's also Legends' 15th Anniversary year. Capcom ain't gonna acknowledge that, lol.

Rock would time travel!
Get ready for Mega Man X, X2 and X3 on Wii U VC. And nothing else.

Top Bottom