• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Capcom plans 6 new GREE mobile titles (Dead Rising, Resident Evil, Capcom All-Stars)

It's nice to see Ruby Heart back, even though it's GREE. She's looking rather... busty.

I'm still pulling for her addition to Darkstalkers though.

It's nice to see Ruby Heart back, even though it's GREE. She's looking rather... busty.

Well, you have to wonder why they'd give her a stand-alone game for no reason.

Also, she was always busty.

She always had a large chest, but it did get buffed though. Haha

I dunno where I read that Ruby was a Darkstalker character.

She was a rejected design.
I'm sure Amingo suffered the same fate too.

I really would love to see those two and SonSon in "Darkstalkers 4" with Airship, Desert, and Swamp stages from MvC2 remixed with a horror touch as their themes.

She always had a large chest, but it did get buffed though. Haha

She was a rejected design.
I'm sure Amingo suffered the same fate too.

I really would love to see those two and SonSon in "Darkstalkers 4" with Airship, Desert, and Swamp stages from MvC2 remixed with a horror touch as their themes.

I'd say she got a -2 to back support.

Well, you have to wonder why they'd give her a stand-alone game for no reason.

Also, she was always busty.
Oh, I know, though she wasn't so revealing in MvC2. Oh well, if it takes a bit of extra fan service to get people reacquired with her, I'm fine with it. I've always been a fan of her.

Interesting that she's starring in her own game.

NEO0MJ

it's cool that they haven't forgotten gotcha force and tech romancer but if they're pandering to old fans in this picture they could've some power stone peeps in there.

It's kinda funny though that they picked Yukari from Gotcha Force instead of Kou.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
iMUas.jpg

OMG, that would be awesome if it was fighting game for 360/PS3; but I don't know what kind of game it is for iOS.

Ammy, Asura, Leon, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Felyne, Chun Li, Morrigan, Date, Dante, etc.

Reiko

Banned
OMG, that would be awesome if it was fighting game for 360/PS3; but I don't know what kind of game it is for iOS.

Ammy, Asura, Leon, Phoenix Wright, Mega Man, Felyne, Chun Li, Morrigan, Date, Dante, etc.

Oh look... Another potential Gem Fighter!

Bad idea... Huh? *Current Capcom logic*

GhaleonQ

I thought I knew all of the tricks. I knew that Konami, S.N.K., Namco, Square Enix, and others had committed strongly to mobile and pachinko games, and I wouldn't be fooled by "positive" news. I knew that expecting positive developments of niche properties wouldn't happen in this, the worst of console generations.

And then Wario does this. Capcom didn't break my heart, Wario. You did. You did.

Gambit61

ugh, I was dying to see Ruby Heart in MvC3 so this announcement is pretty weak. Oh well, there's still Darkstalkers 4. Right guys?..... ;_;

Top Bottom