• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
TvC had problems (lol Niitsuma game) but it was fun and I'd love a followup.
At least Capcom acknowledges the love for TvC and the demand for it.

TBH my interest has died for a TvC2 now that I have MvC3, but I'd want to see what they bring to the table. I was never a fan of the Tatsunoko characters very much either. Another left-field crossover might be the way to go. I'm just really, really curious as to what Niitsuma is doing. Whatever it is though, we probably won't hear about it soon considering that he just started the project half a year ago.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
At least Capcom acknowledges the love for TvC and the demand for it.

TBH my interest has died for a TvC2 now that I have MvC3, but I'd want to see what they bring to the table. I was never a fan of the Tatsunoko characters very much either. Another left-field crossover might be the way to go. I'm just really, really curious as to what Niitsuma is doing. Whatever it is though, we probably won't hear about it soon considering that he just started the project half a year ago.

I love TvC characters, since they are so much fun to play with. It's one of reason why I want to see Roll from TvC to be added to UMVC3.

Fighting game stuff according to Sven...they don't seem to be in Rome.

I will predict they will announce UMVC3:3 at SDCC for 360, PS3 and WIIU since we know capcom love to release fighting games as new consoles and handheld.

SSF4 3D for N3DS
UMVC3 for Vita

It was the most amazing brawler I've ever played, and they let it fade into obscurity...WHY!?

Don't worry, we got the AvP beat'em'up on SNES!

3wlIf.gif

jbug617

Banned
All I really expect from fighting game stuff from Captivate is probably hands on time with the DLC characters from SFXT.

Brazil

Living in the shadow of Amaz
...oh my. Don't see where they could be hiding a '2' though.

Yeah, I don't see a 2 either. I thought I saw one, but then I noticed it's just the "y" crossing behind the "Investigations" part and getting connected to the "TM" by the blur.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Probably late to this but, via Ono's twitter:

Yoshinori Ono ‏ @Yoshi_OnoChin
Hi good morning Rome! Today's Captivate 1st day!! We'll be announcement about some title and some news! ;D http://p.twipple.jp/hTrzD
Source

Mr.Ayano,he make his global debut in this time at Captivate! "P" is Ayano, has world debut here in Captivate. We feel like the father watched from behind. http://p.twipple.jp/9TzWq
Source

No, he doesn't join to Captivate in this time. RT @Anawnnemus: Is Niitsuma-san with you :)?
Source

Sorry to be optimistic, but it does indeed sound like there may be a new FG title announced at said conference, and maybe Mr. Ayano is his temporary replacement?

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Probably late to this but, via Ono's twitter:

Hi good morning Rome! Today's Captivate 1st day!! We'll be announcement about some title and some news! ;D http://p.twipple.jp/hTrzD
Source

Mr.Ayano,he make his global debut in this time at Captivate! "P" is Ayano, has world debut here in Captivate. We feel like the father watched from behind. http://p.twipple.jp/9TzWq
Source

No, he doesn't join to Captivate in this time. RT @Anawnnemus: Is Niitsuma-san with you :)?
Source

Sorry to be optimistic, but it does indeed sound like there may be a new FG title announced at said conference, and maybe Mr. Ayano is his temporary replacement?

It's obvious that Mr. Ayano would replaced Ono for short time since there are few words about him. I think Niitsuma will shown up at SDCC or E3. BET ON THAT!

I'll just make a new thread. Maybe someone has info to share.

New thread for what? There is no new confirmed informations.

ezekial45

Banned
It's so stupid there's news and events and things happening, out there, in the open, but they can't be released because of reasons.

It's just being considerate to journalists. That's one of the reasons for having an embargo date. A number of them traveled pretty far for the event, and having to write a number of full length articles for these new releases without enough time sucks.

LProtag

I want to see some new Dragon's Dogma details and videos! Full details on the job and skill system would be nice.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Nintendo Everything saved the Multiplayer.it photos of the event

In one of those, there's the Marvel v.s. Capcom 2 logo. Yes, TWO, not THREE.

captivate_2012-14.jpg

Here, instead...

captivate_2012-9.jpg

What the hell is this.

Top Bottom