• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Captivate 2012 Rome - Embargo Ends April 10th

Dahbomb

Once the embargo is up, Gamespot is going to do a live playthrough of DmC

http://asia.gamespot.com/videos/index.html
dis-gon-b-gud.gif

Like I said before, not only is it playable but apparently previews are going out. If they plan to release a demo for this game, it's not far out which makes me think that a 2012 release date is likely. That also means they better have the content out at Captivate or it's going to be another meh DmC presentation. DmC is going to get lost in the crowd at E3, better make the impact here.

I was kinda hoping they'd do DR3, but I'm looking forward to seeing what they have in store.

Once the embargo is up, Gamespot is going to do a live playthrough of DmC

http://asia.gamespot.com/videos/index.html

I really have to see this, I was so against it (I still am) though I do give it to them for listening to the fans somewhat on the Dante design. though need to see if its OTT enough or the 30 FPS isn't too bad.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Not really, just that Ono has tweeted that the fighting team had a presentation at Captivate. What its focus was is still unknown.

He specified the future of fighting games, which would likely include some new titles or hints at titles at the very least.

In either case I'm hoping to see some Darkstalkers. Not holding my breath on that one but who knows. I'm also intrigued to see some DmC.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Or maybe it's about customization, on disc dlc and paid unlockables.

Doesn't seem worthy of a presentation, especially considering they have a very firm stance on matters, as evidenced by PR before and during Captivate.

Thing is, just announcing a temporary replacement for Ono doesn't seem to be worthy of a presentation of the sort either. This is what leads me to believe there has to be substance there.

Isn't anymore on the discs that are out there that we don't already know about. UMvC3, SFxTK and SSFIV are done. So for something too be new they'd have to announce new DLC or new games. Or, for major blue balls, talk about a vision for an hour with no substance, which also doesn't seem worthy of a presentation.

*goes back to waiting patiently*

jbug617

Banned
I wonder if the Jojo HD is true. It popped up on the leak XBLA list and would probably been announced at Captivate.

Tizoc

I wonder if the Jojo HD is true. It popped up on the leak XBLA list and would probably been announced at Captivate.

Oooh mind linking to it?
If JoJo 'HD' is getting released...then they really need to make sure the online UI isn't lame like 3S' (which I still play BTW ;P)

Xater

Every time I see this thread popping up I am hoping for some leaks. I am so disappointed in the European press!

Definitely sounds like Jojo's HD to me. Nothing will get people excited and confused quite like that. Unless it was some crazy shit like the Monster Hunter team making a sequel to Planescape Torment.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Can I get a link?

Someone randomly posted a list that had a bunch of unannounced games on it in the Xbla news thread. Stuff like Rock Band Blitz and Double Dragon, before they were unveiled. Jojo HD is also on there.

Found the list but not the link itself:

Aero Cross
Alien Spidy
Anomoly Warzone Earth
Awesomenauts
Babel Rising
Bang Bang Racing
Battleblock Theatre
Behemoth Builder
Bellator
Black Knight Sword
Bloodforge
Bonk: Brink of Extinction
Capsized
Caveland
Crimson Dragon (Kinect)
Deadlight
Deep Black Episode 1
Deep Black Episode 2
Diabolical Pitch (Kinect)
Doodles
Double Dragon 2
Double Fine Extra Happy Action Theatre
Dragons Crown
Dragons Lair (Kinect)
Dreamland Tennis
Dungeon Fighter Live: Fall Of Hendon Myre
Dungeon Twister
Dust
Fantasy Life: Mabinogi
Fez
Fire Pro Wrestling
Fireburst
Frogger: Hyper Arcade Edition
Girl Fight
Gottlieb Pinball
Hearts of Iron: Road to War
Hell Yeah! Wrath of the Dead Rabbit
Jam
Jam Live Music Arcade
Jeremy McGrath's Offroad
Jewels Beat
Jigoku
Joe Danger 2: The Movie
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure HD
Joyride Arcade (Kinect)
Kinect Rush: Snapshot (Kinect)
Kinectopia (Kinect)
King of Campus
Kingdom
Lips Live
Magic 2013
Magical Drop V
Mertalocalypse
Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
Monster Battle
MX Vs. ATV Alive: Tournament
Ninja Arcade
Penny Arcade Episode 3
Purple Giraffe
Quantum Conundrum
Red Johnson's Chronicles: One Against All
Retro City Rampage
Rock Band Blitz
S (Double Fine)
Saints Row Moneyshot
Scourge: Outbreak
Sega Vintage Collection: Alex Kidd & Co.
Sega Vintage Collection: Golden Axe
Sega Vintage Collection: Monster World
Sega Vintage Collection: Streets of Rage
Skullgirls
Skulls of the Shogun
Skykid
Sonic Adventure 2
Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
Spelunky
Spongebob Gravjet Racing
Sword of Legend
Tetris Splash
The Mystery of Whiterock Castle
The Pinball Arcade
The Splatters
The Walking Dead
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater HD
Topgun
Transcend
Trials Evolution
Virtua Fighter 5: Final Showdown
Warlords (Kinect)
Wild Rush
Wildlife: Forest Survival
Woman's Flat Track Derby Association: Rollerjam
World Gone Sour
Wreckateer
WWE Wrestlefest
Zombie Driver HD
Zuma's Revenge
Last edited by milkybar1983; 04-03-2012 at 12:57 PM.

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
Afaik there is no link. Dude just posted that list outmof the b,ue without any sort of context whatsoever.

jbug617

Banned
Jojo fit the yes and why question. If they announce a HD version I don't think anybody will mind but it's not the most ask game from Capcom fighters (Alpha Series or CVS2).

Allonym

There should be more tampons in gaming
If I can't get an Onimusha sequel or prequel, I would be satisfied with an HD release on PSN or retail collection. I really want to play Onimusha 1-3 again so much better than DoD but I don't want to buy another PS2

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Sonic Adventure 2?

I knew it was coming. :p

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
JoJo can't fit the "yes" because he said "many people." Has to be Darkstalkers IV.

"Why" has to be Darkstalkers IV as well once it' announced it's developed by Silicon Knights.

XBLA gets Jojo's HD
PSN gets CvS2 HD
Fuck that, Capcom owes 360 owners one after the SFxTK BS.

Nyoro SF

Curious about the "HD".

MvC2 wasn't called HD, nor 3S. Actual redone graphics like HDR?

Probably just modified so that it works on HD screens. Simple to do.

Such a release is really great, but it does surprise me; so there's your "great" and "why".

CvS2 would seem to be a higher priority to port given fan requests.

Top Bottom