• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cast a Video Game Movie

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
In this thread, cast a hypothetical video game movie. Pick actors that would fit the characters and if you want, directors that could pull off the movie

Knights of the Old Republic

Carth
202jqc.jpg

Played by Bill Pullman (young)
34oq8pf.jpg

He looks like the young version, and sounds and acts like him too. Plus, he's completely fucking boring just like Carth

Bastilla
2yyqn9d.jpg

Played by the lovely Kate Beckinsale
i2u62h.jpg

Canderous
11tts0l.jpg

Stephen Lang aka Avatar bad guy
2v2irev.jpg

Zaalbar
w2g8k8.jpg

Benicio Del Toro
2nao7sl.jpg

You don't have to post pics if you don't want, you can just say GTAIV: Nico played by Jason Statham or whatever.

AniHawk

Uncharted 2

Nathan Drake - Some murderous psychopath with no regard for human life, or Nolan North if Dick Cheney's not available
Elena - Jeniffer Aniston
Sully - Michael Cera

Instro

jigglywiggly said:
I'd like to see an animated Tetris movie with Nolan North playing every block.

He would really be able to show off his range from the lowly square to the mighty L block.

Salsa

Im beting this is gonna turn into "post actors who look like videogame characters" instead of actors who can actually act and pull off said game character.

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
AniHawk said:
Uncharted 2

Nathan Drake - Some murderous psychopath with no regard for human life, or Nolan North if Dick Cheney's not available
Elena - Jeniffer Aniston
Sully - Michael Cera

Jokes and stuff but actor Peter Hermann would be a dead ringer for Nate Drake
iqzts7.jpg

Lie to me and tell me you can't see this guy running away from a grenade and saying "whoa whoa whoa whoa"

AniHawk

Snuggler said:
Lie to me and tell me you can't see this guy running away from a grenade and saying "whoa whoa whoa whoa"

Well he does have a murderous gleam in his eye.

Look at him, staring into me, filling my mind with paranoid thoughts.

spats

Demon's Souls movie where Eddie Murphy plays evey part except
the False King who is played by Nolan North

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Hurg, cancel this thread. Once someone makes an Eddie Murphy joke, it's all over.

Also, Tower Knight could be played by YOUR MOTHER. *

Look at him, staring into me, filling my mind with paranoid thoughts.

Are you a generic ethnic guy? If so, you better start running.

* Maybe Dirty Colossus would be more fitting.

AniHawk said:
Uncharted 2

Elena - Jeniffer Aniston
Sully - Michael Cera

WRONG!

Dick Cheney doesn't half-tuck.

bernardobri

Steve, the dog with no powers that we let hang out with us all for some reason
Make Christopher Walken around 30 years much younger and he would be a perfect Solid Snake (MGS1 version, not the later revisions more Kurt Russell -MGS2- and Lee Van Cleef -MGS4-)

Top Bottom