• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania: Dracula X Chronicles (Official Thread of AWESOME) GO! PSP! GO!

jvm

Gamasutra.
suikodan said:
Sorry for the mega bump but anyone playing SOTN via this game on the PSPGo have been experiencing freezing issues?

The game froze at two bosses who use electrical attacks. If they do that, the game will freeze.
The Wikipedia article on SoTN has a section on the version inside CDXC and mentions freezing glitches. That's the best I can tell you... haven't seen it myself (because I didn't play that far and bought the PS1 version on the PS Store).

G0523

Yet another mega bump:

I was thinking of picking this game up through the PSN and selling my UMD version. The PSN version is around the same price as the UMD version so I might give it a shot. But are there any issues toward the PSN version? I've been reading with some games on PSN that there are problems when compared to their UMD counterparts. Is this game one of those?

Sagitario

As the quote in the first reply of this page shows, someone playing it on the Go got 2 freezes...

I'd keep the UMD [if you have custom firmware, you can run it from the memory stick], I never got any problem with the game...

Ricker

Bought this really really cheap and i`m glad I did...way to hard for my taste...I mean I beat Symphony of the Night back in the day,I don`t remember it being this hard...I barely get to the werewolf lol and I die there :lol

Suzzopher

Sorry for the bump, but I lost my Pal copy of this and picked up a promo copy from a mate, yet my save file which has pretty everything 100% doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone has a promo save file with at least SOTN unlocked I could use?

Gouty

Bloodborne is shit
Suzzopher said:
Sorry for the bump, but I lost my Pal copy of this and picked up a promo copy from a mate, yet my save file which has pretty everything 100% doesn't work. I was wondering if anyone has a promo save file with at least SOTN unlocked I could use?

Promo huh?

I forgot I'd bought this on the PSN store a while back (a year or more), and just happened to be messing around with my PSP today when i saw it and remembered. So I thought I'd give it a go.

This game is a stark reminder of how soft I've gotten, gaming difficulty wise, in my advancing years. Holy shit. Beat the first boss (the dragon), met crushing defeat at the hands (claws?) of the next boss (werewolf). I'm steeling myself for another go round. Love the style of game though, Actionvania is the best. Very nice graphics and music, too.

Top Bottom