• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Castlevania OoE in-game footage

I'm definitely liking what I see. I really liked how the Monastery actually felt connected via the small outside walkway(which looked great). I hope that all the different areas actually feel connected to help created an overarching, realized physical space versus PoR's portraits, some of which just...eh, I didn't care for(the carnival). I like the new magnet mechanic and how you actually have to aim yourself and pull back instead of just tapping a button at leisure. Also, you can finally map a different weapon to each hand again, right? That's great. Also, the music sounded really good. I wish that guy would have shut up.

Really, the only problem with the video, aside from it not being direct feed, was that guy. He was just....terrible. The fact that he stopped to hit the candlesticks...ugh. I thought everyone just did a jump->slash roll to avoid stopping. Apparently not...

So, when do you guys think we'll hear about the DS/Wii connectivity? It seems like a shoe-in after seeing it on those leaked screens.

Top Bottom