• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrities that have drastically changed their appearance

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_lriizwKcXH1qfxsmi.jpg

doctor10.jpg

drwho2_1595103c-1.jpg

Doesn't even look like the same guy anymore

eastmen

Banned
3N16MA said:
Tara Reid was actually cute at one point.

Oh man when I was 18 or so right before american pie came out I met her at a random party here in jersey. Jason biggs was about 2 years older than I was and went to the same school , i knew his sister and went to a party with some friends and her and tara reid was there ( i believe she is also from jersey or ny ) really nice girl when i met her

Fritz

Oh man, I wanted to start a super bitchy rant on how GAF always mixes aging with changing appearance and how I think Hollywood screws with our perception but this page is actually decent. Now I will have to yell at my flatmate for compensation.

moggio

Banned
Harry Potter said:
There's a rumor floating around that he's really fat now. That's why he never goes out.

Actually, the rumour of why Bowie has retired from the spotlight is because he's not a well man and, understandably, wants to spend time with his family.

Draft

ESrtN.jpg

r7I8i.jpg

He wasn't even 30 when The Commish started. Let that be a lesson to all men. The fountain of youth is real, and it's in the gym.

Finaika

Draft said:
ESrtN.jpg

r7I8i.jpg

He wasn't even 30 when The Commish started. Let that be a lesson to all men. The fountain of youth is real, and it's in the gym.
Uh aside from the hair, his appearance didn't change drastically at all.

Zoe

Draft said:

wtf?!?!?

Computer said:
Koda Kumi:

http://i.imgur.com/fjJO0.jpg[/IMG]

Should have used a picture of her with that big ass lip mole.

quadriplegicjon said:
I googled. Don't see anything crazy. Can't you just post edited pictures or something?
I think he just made the whole thing up to get people to waste time looking up a random name. Pretty lame troll if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom