• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Celebrity Death Thread

StreetsofBeige

Gold Member

I had such a crush on her back in the Night Court days
Oh shit. Just looked at this thread now. Loved her back then. One of my fav hotties. I'll be miserable all day.

Celeb deaths dont typically phase me, but 4 have that I remember:

John Ritter, George Michael, Marie Fredriksson (Roxette) and now Markie.

Last edited:

Quasicat

Oh shit. Just looked at this thread now. Loved her back then. One of my fav hotties. I'll be miserable all day.

Celeb deaths dont typically phase me, but 4 have that I remember:

John Ritter, George Michael, Marie Fredriksson (Roxette) and now Markie.
When Marie Fredriksson passed away, it hit me really hard. I have been a huge Roxette fan and was following the news of her illness.

One of my favorite memories of her influence was when I was playing Fallout New Vegas while listening to their albums on my 360. As crazy as it sounds, I will always associate Fallout with Roxette

Last edited:

T8SC

Sarah Harding, aged 39. :messenger_pensive:

Girls Aloud star Sarah Harding dies aged 39 - BBC News

4_MYP_CHP_050921SarahHarding_3088JPG.jpg

Absolutely gorgeous.

She was told that last Xmas would be her last due to breast cancer & it's spread through her body, heart breaking. R.I.P.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Same age as me, very Heartbreaking.
So quick, she was only diagnosed August last year.
Lovely girl too 😟

Last edited:

AJUMP23

The guy willingly lied in front of the UN while knowing fully well Iraq didn't have weapons he was accusing them of. That's kinda hard to defend.
I would point out that I do not think they knowingly lied about WMDs, there was evidence of Iraq having large amounts of yellow cake (used to make enriched uranium). What was wrong, and still is, is that our intelligence services are just not up to their former level competence. At the time they told the president and the cabinet that there was justification for Iraq because that is what the president wanted. The intelligence community gave the president what he wanted. Collin Powell was the messenger. The US does not have to justify their international actions to the UN, as US sovereignty supersedes the UN body. Providing the UN justification was merely a formality. Is removing Sadam from power a good thing, sure, should the US be about regime change, no. Does the US interfere too much internationally yes, but part of it is exerting control over the world as opposed to china or Russia exerting their interest. Just some thoughts.

I thought Colin Powell served this country well, but no man is perfect.

Top Bottom