• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

BajiBoxer

Banned
Yeah this game doesn't really do much besides help us feel better about ourselves. It's not going to fine tune much against a team so bad. But it does give us a chance to see what Haskins can do

I suppose it's good for working on timing, getting real game playing time for some of the other young backups. Ohio State's worst screwups in the passing game really didn't have much to do with the opponent.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
We'd be a top 15 team if we could not fumble.

Nobody can stop us, but we always have a guy that just drops shit mid drive.

FFS

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Oldest GT fan in the world

fb_img_1506192655232jqu0x.jpg

She's 104 and her sister is 90.

Kevtones

You could make this post at any point in our history since I've been watching.

Yep. Funny part is the commentator was saying 'FSU has great talent and they just don't make many mistakes' as I typed it.

Still this game feels especially self-sabotage-y. Lots of drive continuing penalties and shitty break personal fouls. Is that typical?

I always thought FSU got more of the taunting variety PFs.

Yaboosh

Super Sleuth
Yep. Funny part is the commentator was saying 'FSU has great talent and they just don't make many mistakes' as I typed it.

Still this game feels especially self-sabotage-y. Lots of drive continuing penalties and shitty break personal fouls. Is that typical?

I always thought FSU got more of the taunting variety PFs.

Taunting isn't particularly common. Our defense is always coached to be super aggressive and our oline always commits tons and tons of fouls.

jfkgoblue

Turns out living in B1G country I still get the SEC network somehow
Both the BTN and SECN are available nationally, it just depends on your location if they are on basic or expanded. Here BTN is on basic and SECN is on expanded, I of course have expanded solely for CFB.

Kevtones

Taunting isn't particularly common. Our defense is always coached to be super aggressive and our oline always commits tons and tons of fouls.

I'm mixing up my memories of the U from the 90s/00s.

I know when Oregon/FSU played it didn't feel like the Seminoles were undisciplined though Oregon was horribly undisciplined that year so maybe it just seemed equitable.

Top Bottom