• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

ag-my001

Re-watched that last TD, I think Watts was looking for the interception. Need that turnover now.

TE screens, how I hate you.

Is NC State really going to beat FSU? WTF

This is not a rare thing, though.

Never forget fat guy on a pole.

6LR8tYi.gif

Edit: Hey look, a false start.
Edit 2: Hey look again, the QB running for his life.

Figured if any team would break the "Alabama effect", it'd be FSU.

Still confident that of their problems, Blackman isn't one of em. That offensive line is horrible.

ag-my001

Mond has clearly been improving, but I'm nervous about a throw to the end zone. FG with eight seconds left is ok.

Except for the fact we should be winning right now. SEC refs.

Figured if any team would break the "Alabama effect", it'd be FSU.

Still confident that of their problems, Blackman isn't one of em. That offensive line is horrible.

The "Alabama effect" is the season ending injury to the QB. Other than that, that game might as well have been last year.

This is Irma effect. Another game like this, it might just be the fact that they're not all that good.

The "Alabama effect" is the season ending injury to the QB. Other than that, that game might as well have been last year.

This is Irma effect. Another game like this, it might just be the fact that they're not all that good.

It really wasn't. Blackman was fine. Offensive line (and Jimbo refusing to pull down any extra help to block) did em in. Plus, FSU's defense was whelming as hell and gave up too many explosive plays. Probably more from being off 3 weeks like you said, but, the "welp, just played Alabama" L streak speaks for itself too.

Jarnet87

FSU's D stunk today, looked like last year's D early on the season. Jimbo needs to do a better job protecting the quarterback with his playcalling. He has a nice deep ball but his short accuracy is not there, maybe experience helps that.

Top Bottom