• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CFB 2017 Week 4 |OT| "We were in a nickel. But with injuries, we didn’t have a dime."

ag-my001

For as much as our receivers dance around at the line of scrimmage (instead of gaining yardage), our defense is really bad at falling for stutter steps.

ag-my001

We're getting good pressure, but giving up big plays. The way it's been going I feel like we're going to lose by 14, but if that blown call comes into play...

Monroeski

Unconfirmed Member
I guess Texas Tech has a long range fg kicker and a short range fg kicker? They have made 2 FGs so far using different kickers

I'm not sure that we (the fans) know what's going on with our kickers, honestly. One of them wasn't on the fall camp roster, and I think didn't make the team picture, but he was the main guy from last year and afaik isn't in any trouble.

This is why FSU fell so much after the Bama game. That injury was killer.

There's a lot more going on here than just Frenchy being out. Blackman hasn't even been bad.

It's also weird to point to a game that's just now happening as the reasoning why something else occurred weeks beforehand. That isn't how it's supposed to work.

jfkgoblue

There's a lot more going on here than just Frenchy being out. Blackman hasn't even been bad.

It's also weird to point to a game that's just now happening as the reasoning why something else occurred weeks beforehand. That isn't how it's supposed to work.
We've already had this discussion before, it was fair to drop them

HeySeuss

Unlv is bad, like real bad. This may be the worst team we've played in 5 years and we've played Rutgers multiple times

Yeah this game doesn't really do much besides help us feel better about ourselves. It's not going to fine tune much against a team so bad. But it does give us a chance to see what Haskins can do

ag-my001

That receiver corps graphic for Arkansas is insane.

Their #1 just got hurt, so now their most experienced receiver had six catches coming into today.

Top Bottom