• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Charlottesville alt-right white nationalist torch rally

Status
Not open for further replies.

louiedog

William Turton‏Verified account
@WilliamTurton
Follow
More
Two of my friends marching with DSA were just hit by that car in Charlottesville:

DHDFaheWsAAOBSt.jpg

AlphaDump

Gold Member
There should be a very large and focused effort on getting every single one of their faces on camera and maintained on a site so their employers and friends can deal with them.

A professional doxing.

I think it would be pretty effective form of accountability.

Owari

There should be a very large and focused effort on getting every single one of their faces on camera and maintained on a site so their employers and friends can deal with them.

A professional doxing.

I think it would be pretty effective form of accountability.
Agreed. Put them all on a plane to Guam.

Oh God there's video of it happening

Starting at the 7:30 mark: https://www.pscp.tv/Rebelutionary_Z/1lDxLkeLygzJm?t=0

come together my ass!!! there's no reason to try to talk to people who would like me dead!! so fucking angry right now!!!!

i've been in and witnessed car accidents before, they're generally caused by someone improperly operating a motor vehicle

re you serious right now!?!?!? have you watched the video!?!?!?

"-but Charlottesville sad" is definitely going up there with "a time for choosing" and "touched the face of god" in the annals of great Republican speeches.

While my gut instinct is to, yeah, want to beat the living shit out of the violent white nationalist protesters, that's not the right thing to do. That's the kind of thing that Trump sanctions, and look where we're at today. The Civil War's over, and we don't violence to escalate violence. Let the fuckers face the American justice system.

PudieRSC

i've been in and witnessed car accidents before, they're generally caused by someone improperly operating a motor vehicle

Yea. Hi. New here.

You're a troll right?

Like you don't actually believe this shit you're saying, right?

Good. Cause that was clearly a deliberate attack.

Nepenthe

While my gut instinct is to, yeah, want to beat the living shit out of the violent white nationalist protesters, that's not the right thing to do. That's the kind of thing that Trump sanctions, and look where we're at today. The Civil War's over, and we don't violence to escalate violence. Let the fuckers face the American justice system.

Why not both an ass-beating and a permanent jail sentence?

We don't like what we don't understand
In fact, it scares us
And this monster is mysterious at least
Bring your guns, bring your knives
Save your children and your wives
We'll save our village and our lives
We'll kill the Beast!

The problem is a lot of them are in with the Police, Justice System, heck even the President.

That's the part that makes people angry. People in the US ENCOURAGE this. Not everyone, but enough for it to hurt. It hurts a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom