• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

It's still not considered a legitimate key seller and so all PC games bought through it, like G2A and Kinguin, are done at your own risk.

Stalk

What is the current cheapest deal on MGSV? I'm not picky between PS4 or PC, found TGC and Gameseek and just wondering if there's any better offers. I'm not against key sellers but as the above posts ehhh.

(I'm UK based)

sphinx

the piano man
I am looking for a Final Fantasy Type-0 HD prima official guide, preferably new, that isn't a rip off... I'd love to find it for 15 euro shipped, to Germany, but everything I found is too much for a guide :(

any tips?

Has The Evil Within been seeen under 20€ for PS4 in any online retailer (not counting download codes)? Thanks.

German amazon has one 3rd party seller, selling for 22.62 including shipping, inside Germany at leat.

so no, I guess answer is no, sorry

holy shit, as a PS4 user in Germany, I am never buying from anywhere else than amazon.co.uk

I can't imagine playing this with its very likely awful german voice over

This is a very rare case. So far only Bethesda is doing bullshit like this, you can buy every other game in Germany and expect english language.

JohnJJ

Neo Member
Argos have Wii U basic for £125 (was £150), also you get a £10 voucher for spending over £100.

Cheapest Wii U I've seen currently, the basic is around £160 or more at most places (if you can find them).

Seems like no delivery, you need to reserve and pickup.

Just got mine but stock is going fast!!

Ive been waiting to jump in so now seems the time for me, just in time for Mario Maker :)

Ive been waiting to jump in so now seems the time for me, just in time for Mario Maker :)
Great timing. If you don't mind Italian on your packaging Amazon Italy have some great deals at the moment:
Splatoon, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker and Kirby & the Rainbow Curse for €23.94 each. The latter two are not in stock at the moment but orders can still be placed.
Hyrule Warriors for €24.98 (although with the 3DS version on the horizon I find this one a bit harder to recommend as it looks like the 3DS version has all the content and more including hot swapping characters on the fly)

There are some more deals on the previous page as well.

SuperSah

Banned
Argos have Wii U basic for £125 (was £150), also you get a £10 voucher for spending over £100.

Cheapest Wii U I've seen currently, the basic is around £160 or more at most places (if you can find them).

Seems like no delivery, you need to reserve and pickup.

Just got mine but stock is going fast!!

I was gonna bag this but apparently not in stock ANYWHERE in London, lol.

Any cheap Wii U or PS4 console deals?

Podge293

i got an email from gamestop (ireland) with an offer for a pair of afterglow headsets for 30 euro (down from 100)

not 100% sure if it's only for my account but it's a scanable code that's only redeemable in store so if anyone is interested give me a holla and i'll send you a print out of the email with the barcode

TheMoon

Who gave The Evil Within GOTY? Mikami?

It's good, but nowhere near deserving of that.

You do know different people have different opinions, right? There'll always be some outlet that gives a high profile game a GOTY award. A GOTY award is not some singular objectively determined thing that everyone agrees upon.

You do know different people have different opinions, right? There'll always be some outlet that gives a high profile game a GOTY award. A GOTY award is not some singular objectively determined thing that everyone agrees upon.

Yeah but much like Dead Island and Tomb Raider, I don't think anyone actually gave it GOTY.

popo

So what is the deal with these "digital game and account" for PS4. They usually appear on ebay at a significant discount.

Do they buy a game digitally on an account and then just sell you the account? So then do you have to log in on a new account for the game or once it is downloaded can you use any account?

Also, how shady is it - because is seems dodgy as all hell.

Simplygames are changing to a new system and orders are getting lost in the process, I placed an order with them and it just dropped off the map. No confirmation, no payment, nothing.

chunk3rvd

Batman: Arkham Knight £27.99 at SimplyGames. Includes the Harley Quinn DLC, offer ends Sunday.

Xbox One
PS4

If you prefer digital, this is $44.99 on the U.S. PSN store right now so if you can get a good deal on store cards that's about £30?

Also, CDKeys has £35 PSN for £28.97 using the Facebook 5% discount right now

Percy

Banned
Maybe not the place to ask, but I'm not sure where else to... but is any retailer offering the LE of Xenoblade Chronicles X for pre-order yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom