• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decider

That's what I had to do 4 months ago when I bought a Super Slim because my Slim died.
My Slim has been repurposed as the Netflix/streaming box in our living room, so wresting control of it to finish Demon's Souls in the other room is likely to cause an uproar!

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/pokemon-x-y-nintendo-3ds-24-69-each-instore-sainsburys-2504021

Don't suppose anyone in the UK fancies grabbing me these? I live like an hour and a half drive from the nearest sainsburys that stocks Nintendo games.

Over if it ever even happened. Sainsbury's online noticeably doesn't have anything 3DS related.

Is there a cheap price for the PS3 Slim yet? I'm amazed to find that even the 12GB units are usually more than £150 online in the UK, with no significant EOL deals.

I'm likely to replace the HDD, so storage capacity isn't really issue.

Preowned from brand retailers is probably your best bet here. GAME has the 120GB for £69.99, the 250GB for £79.99, and the 320GB for the same (presumably clearance logic). Cash Generator would be less uniform on quality, but there's a 12GB for just over £45 there atm.

EmiPrime

I think the only hope for a well priced new PS3 Super Slim is to keep checking supermarkets. I got a Xbox 360 S with the Kinect for £50 from Sainsburys when they discontinued it for the E model.

TheGameCollection is having a bank holiday sale: http://www.thegamecollection.net/sale/bank-holiday.html?dir=desc&limit=60&order=price

Bunch of decent stuff there like Transformers Devastation on 360/PS4/XB1 for about £7.95, but what's really worthy of note is "Animal Crossing: Amiibo Festival" for £10. The game itself is utter tosh but you can trade the game in seperately to CEX for £6 voucher to put towards another game, which means you basically get the two amiibo for £4 in the end. Worth it!

Tizoc

^Uh Site shows LBX as being on sale but when I go to cart it goes to full price, did I miss it by any chance?

Just checking but I have a UK 3DS, if I get a game from EBGames Australia, I can run the game just fine right?

^Uh Site shows LBX as being on sale but when I go to cart it goes to full price, did I miss it by any chance?

Just checking but I have a UK 3DS, if I get a game from EBGames Australia, I can run the game just fine right?

Yep, they're PAL. I got my sister's copy of AC: Happy Home Designer from Australia.

Tizoc

Yep, they're PAL. I got my sister's copy of AC: Happy Home Designer from Australia.
Thanks but i eecided t hite the bullet and get it from the gamecollection which came to a little over $40 without shipping for me :p
My 2nd amiibo ever along with a kirby game that ive been putting off for quite some time :3

I paid €25 shipped for mine (from Nippon Yasan).

V3DFdVW.png

Tizoc

You know what? I think I may had just bought the last cheapest copy of Kirby Robobot+Amiibo from TGC >_>; Talk about luck.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
Gamestop ITA has the Limited CE of Halo 5 (GS' exclusive with a srp of €250 lol lol lol) for €69 (you need a lvl3 card tho, or ask a friend maybe)... Dunno if the "statues" are worth it, but if u wanted the game and like them I guess it's a good deal?

oti

Banned
I don't think they ship outside of Germany, though? So a country-wide promo like this would still be local.

It's Halberstadt, I found the deal on myDealz.

This isn't local as in Germany, this is local as in this one Media Markt in this one town.

oti

Banned
Yeah I meant locally as in local to one town.

Sorry if I got anyone's hopes up.

Don't worry, I think we Germans understood you immediately. 😄

This is business as usual for Media Markt. The only German wide promotions are buy 3 pay 2 or something in that vein.

TheMoon

yup, ordered my DQVII at base as well a few days ago.

they also currently have the best Darksiders: Warmastered price going from what I could tell so far.

Does anyone know if that PSN credit from an O2 PAYG sim card trick still works? I was away when I found out about it - only able to try it for the first time now!

oni-link

Where is the best place to get a PSTV?

Does it need it's own Vita memory card, and can I set it up with a DS3 if I'm also using it with my PS3?

Mainly want it for when I want to play Vita games on a TV, and to stream for when I have a NEO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom