• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| Cheap, Calm, and Carry On

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Is there any way to make sure that I get a item from Zavvi.co.uk from an english deposit?

It happened two times now that I had to went to the customs office because Zavvi shipped from the Cayman Islands... I want to order the Captain America Steelbook right now because I dont want to wait a month, but it wouldnt really be worth the hassle with the taxes and everything.

illusionary

Is there any way to make sure that I get a item from Zavvi.co.uk from an english deposit?

It happened two times now that I had to went to the customs office because Zavvi shipped from the Cayman Islands... I want to order the Captain America Steelbook right now because I dont want to wait a month, but it wouldnt really be worth the hassle with the taxes and everything.

I'm fairly sure that there's not, unfortunately.

Hasney

So I haven't used GAME's website to shop since the redesign... IS there a way to sort by things sold by GAME, their marketplace sellers are pretty shit and only have high prices.

Also, my playstation VR order is now for DNU playstation vr, any idea what that means? And how do i check if I'm getting mine on release?

DNU means Do Not Use, only saw this because I was searching for the same thing.

Saw this on Games Twitter at least:

@DIO_TI_AMA Hi! No need to worry :) The DNU code shows an inactive code, all our early phase orders for PS VR will have that - Mike J

I think they were just cutting off their first amount of allocated stock so they could easily differentiate.

DNU means Do Not Use, only saw this because I was searching for the same thing.

Saw this on Games Twitter at least:

@DIO_TI_AMA Hi! No need to worry :) The DNU code shows an inactive code, all our early phase orders for PS VR will have that - Mike J

I think they were just cutting off their first amount of allocated stock so they could easily differentiate.

Ah TIL, thanks!

After replaying Forza Horizon ive got the bug.

Does anyone know the cheapest place to preorder the new one? Not bothered what edition, would be quite happy with standard if its a good price.

Sorry for the potato quality

2 PS4s for 398€ in Germany (locally)

818081_2.jpg

Really trying to get rid of that stock before Sept 7th lol

This is now available in all of Germany and online as well

http://www.mediamarkt.de/de/product...1216a-500gb-schwarz-ps4-konsolen-2023678.html
scroll down to see the offer

Shiggy

AFAIK the best deal in Germany so far was in the Prime Day countdown last year (8 Gig model w/ Swap Force for €169)

Best deal definitely was the buy 3 pay 2 offer as one could've sold the other two. That's how I replaced my 3DS XL with a new 3DS XL for free.

MilkyJoe

I know it's Game and they are bell-ends, but if you fancy the Bioshock Collection steelbook edition they have it up for pre-order for just £33.99

socialfeed.info-return-to-rapture-preorder-bioshock-the-collection-with-steelbook-and-experience-the.jpg

I don't know if O2 are still giving away free credit. I'd honestly be surprised if they were.

I would, too. There was a post in here just a few months ago about it, and it seemed like it had been running for a few years prior to that, but I get the feeling it may recently have changed.

Hopefully someone knows something more definitive!

EmiPrime

I wish XBL would have better sales. There are a bunch of old XBL Arcade games I want to buy but they never have price drops.

Wolfenstein TNO and TOB for £12 all in is pretty good.

roytheone

Any good OG ps4 deals in the Netherlands?

Those 2 for 1 deals look really good, but then I would have to find a German or Austrian that would be willing to do the deal with me and ship one over to the Netherlands, and I have NO idea how to try and set that up :)

I've been trying to buy a yearly PS+ sub on cdkeys, but can't get the facebook 5% code to work, does anyone have experience with that? I know it's meant for first time users, but i've been able to use a fake address and still get the code to work on my account for many past purchases. Is there a new trick to it? Alternatively, is there a place that sells UK PS+ subs at a cheaper price (digital)?

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason it worked after i tried my 4th or 5th code.

Saiyan-Rox

I've been trying to buy a yearly PS+ sub on cdkeys, but can't get the facebook 5% code to work, does anyone have experience with that? I know it's meant for first time users, but i've been able to use a fake address and still get the code to work on my account for many past purchases. Is there a new trick to it? Alternatively, is there a place that sells UK PS+ subs at a cheaper price (digital)?

I've never had to change anything to get the 5% off key to work every time so you shouldn't need to put in a different address.

Check the code is still on the facebook page and that you're logged into the website those arw usually the two major issues people have with it.

Zafir

Edit: Nevermind, for some reason it worked after i tried my 4th or 5th code.

Sometimes it botches up and comes out with a code that doesn't work sadly.

Only thing you can do is just wait till it offers a new code. Think they must be every hour or so.

I've never had to change anything to get the 5% off key to work every time so you shouldn't need to put in a different address.

Check the code is still on the facebook page and that you're logged into the website those arw usually the two major issues people have with it.

Sometimes it botches up and comes out with a code that doesn't work sadly.

Only thing you can do is just wait till it offers a new code. Think they must be every hour or so.

OK, thanks, i'll keep that in mind next time!

Intel_89

Grand Kingdom Launch Edition (PS4) is cheap on amazon.com

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01BGSF9DC/?tag=neogaf0e-20

To Germany it's $23.38 + $5.79 shipping and no customs (with amazon you only pay what's shown at checkout, no risk), so it comes out at ~26€

Price is steadily dropping, went down by $1 since yesterday, if you want to gamble.

I'm still waiting for the Collectors Edition for a decent price, it's currently 60€ (PS4 and Vita) on Amazon.es but they don't ship abroad for whatever reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom