• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimi_dini

THQ "They are dead, Jim" Collection (Steam) for 25EUR

contains:
Company of Heroes
Company of Heroes: Opposing Fronts
Darksiders 2
Darksiders
Dawn of War 2: Retribution - The Last Standalone
Homefront
Metro 2033
MX vs ATV Reflex
Nexuiz
Red Faction: Armageddon
Saints Row 2
Saints Row: The Third
Supreme Commander
Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
Titan Quest
Titan Quest - Immortal Throne
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 2: Retribution
Warhammer 40000: Space Marine
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 2
Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War 2 Chaos Rising

Azuardo

Trying to get hold of Lollipop Chainsaw and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on PS3 for below £10, preferably new. If anyone spots something, please let me know!

jimi_dini

Trying to get hold of Lollipop Chainsaw and Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2 on PS3 for below £10, preferably new. If anyone spots something, please let me know!

New copies of Lollipop Chainsaw were never that low. And even used ones on eBay are not that low.

You could buy it from amazon.co.uk as used from zoverstocks.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B007ND9KYE/ but that costs shipping. So if you live in UK, you could order it from amazon.co.uk as new and pay the same as used but get it new (if you get free delivery that is).

oldmario

According to hukd there will be clearance games at Curry's for £4.91 hopefully none of the games have that much profit so the scum of that website ignore the store and let people that actually want to buy the games get them

Yasawas

They've been doing that for a wee while, stock is completely random in every shop but there are huge bargains to be had. I got Ocarina 3D for £9.91 having popped in only for a £4.91 copy of 3DS Super Street Fighter IV (which they didn't have), its just blind luck.

For Amazon-forsaken folks (ie those who have a local amazon thus having enormous postage fees from amazon.co.uk) it's still cheaper on Zavvi.

The PSVita version is £24.95 at Zavvi (so yeah, cheaper in case you're one of those poor sods that need to cough up £7 or so for shipping). The 3DS version doesn't even seem listed.

Wii u premium 32gb 250 eur... Should i bite?
I don't really care about the console ATM, but i Doubt it will end any cheaper 2 years from Now...
Nintendo seldomly price drop their console lest their sale performance is shitty as hell...
Advice?

Sondar

Thanks for the heads up about Currys! Grabbed Gears of War 3, Killzone 3 & Batman Arkham City. All were marked at £14.91 but scanned at £4.91.

Keio

For a Finer World
Do you guys know if UK PSN game vouchers are region locked? I got one a week ago from GAME in the UK, but cannot activate it in Europe.
I think they are even country specific. Have to order Finnish cards (well, now I can PayPal) as I live in the NL but have a Finland PSN account...

Strife91

Strife91

Does anyone know a site similar to cheapxboxlivecodes? I want to buy Microsofts points but I don't want to pay through Paypal.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Wii u premium 32gb 250 eur... Should i bite?
I don't really care about the console ATM, but i Doubt it will end any cheaper 2 years from Now...
Nintendo seldomly price drop their console lest their sale performance is shitty as hell...
Advice?

get it!

also, where are you getting it at that price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom