• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| We Need To Go Cheaper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

HuntTheMusic

Neo Member
Yowza, gonna tell my brother about this and see if he's interested, but do they send the code to your email or is it shipped?

Thanks for the 3DS feedback guys, if I can't find any games on Zavvi I'll let you know \m/

They ship it in standard PS3 size game packaging with a scratch code inside.

Bought a few when they ran this last month and they stack a treat.

Manik

Woah, that's an amazing deal, thanks! Not very often I manage to jump on these before they get pulled.

Fingers crossed it doesn't get cancelled and refunded before I get home to download it this evening.

Maxwood

Oh rock of ages, do not crumble, love is breathing still. Oh lady moon shine down, a little people magic if you will.
That's crazy. :/

I don't like Far Cry, or shooters in general, but i'm tempted to buy this just because of the price haha :p

PaulLFC

I can't buy it, refuses to work just says not available in my region. Can Paypal straight away if someone would be kind enough to pick it up for me if the price doesn't go up!

Edit: Wonder if that would even work if the keys are in the Gamestop app? Presume if someone did buy it for me they'd need to log in to the app first and get the keys from it.

Edit edit: Forgot impulse has a gift option. Anyone feeling generous PM me for my email address and I'll Paypal the funds :)

Torraz

I can't buy it, refuses to work just says not available in my region. Can Paypal straight away if someone would be kind enough to pick it up for me if the price doesn't go up!

Edit: Wonder if that would even work if the keys are in the Gamestop app? Presume if someone did buy it for me they'd need to log in to the app first and get the keys from it.

Edit edit: Forgot impulse has a gift option. Anyone feeling generous PM me for my email address and I'll Paypal the funds :)

The price is back to 80 euro for me. They fixed it :(.

great, so I grabbed the Far Cry deal, I paid using my CC but I still haven't got any email from GS.. I logged in my account and I can't see any order in my past orders section.

I sent them an email, waiting to hear from them..

Well, I somehow managed to grab the Far Cry deal, paid with Paypal (I'm in Belgium, but no regional restrictions here.)

Now I got 3 codes in that GameStop app. Anyone know how to get them into Uplay? Or is that impossible?

Torraz

Well, I somehow managed to grab the Far Cry deal, paid with Paypal (I'm in Belgium, but no regional restrictions here.)

Now I got 3 codes in that GameStop app. Anyone know how to get them into Uplay? Or is that impossible?

According to a comment on HKUD not possible, apparently. It's my first time using impulse/gamestop app/uplay, so no idea if that's true.

According to a comment on HKUD not possible, apparently. It's my first time using impulse/gamestop app/uplay, so no idea if that's true.

In the Uplay application there doesn't seem to be an option to redeem codes.

Also this doesn't seem to work for me.

Edit: thanks for that deal, btw.

ruttyboy

Desperate to get rid of his trade-in money before GAME go back under in the Spring, a friend of mine managed to get a white 320GB slim PS3 with two Dualshock 3s packed in for £199.99.

There's a link to the exact bundle on the GAME website, but I can't get at it here at work, sorry.

It seems that some GAME stores still have stock of this in the back, so if you still want the superior hardware at a great price it's not too late, go ask!

Famassu

What's the cheapest place for Dualshock 3's? Doesn't necessarily have to be an European shop, just that they ship to Europe.

Also, the colour of preference is WHITE (it's for my mom, who has an obsession with white electronics).

Zafir

Far Cry 3 gets added to uplay by launching the installed game, it'll ask for the serial, and it'll bind the game to your account in uplay. Not sure if you can do the same with the first 2 though.

Far Cry 3 gets added to uplay by launching the installed game, it'll ask for the serial, and it'll bind the game to your account in uplay. Not sure if you can do the same with the first 2 though.

Not all Ubi games are supported by Uplay, and it doesn't seem the first 2 Far Cry's are.

Bradach

For Irish gaffers, hmv are selling 3ds xl with a game for €220. There's a choice of about 5 games incl Mario kart, NSMB 2 and prof Leyton. Plus there's the free game from Nintendo in the new year. A pretty good deal I thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom