• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Chipworm

£45 is the lowest now. Looks like it's going to be a small print run and the cheaper ones have gone. i'd take the TGC order since they don't charge up front and see if anything comes in the next wweek or so.

Boomerang have it for £39.99.

I cannot vouch for them though. Never used them.

Hasney

Yeah, I have used them and had no problems, but I saw this last time they were posted:

Boomerang had a data breach about 18 months ago and denied it. They never alerted their customers about it and posted something on their site about how everything is fine. They are not safe to use until they accept paypal.

Airbar

Neo Member
Are there any better deals for Breath of the Wild (wii u) than the game collection? They've got it for £45, while amazon has no stock, game is at £60(?!?), and shoppetoo have it at £48.

I got a copy last year from tesco in the 2 preorders for £70 with gravity rush , but I have a friend who wants a copy who wasn't so lucky...
Don't know about shipping to UK but Amazon.fr has it for 52Euro - 2Euro for Prime trial which ends up being about 42,55GBP.

Don't know about shipping to UK but Amazon.fr has it for 52Euro - 2Euro for Prime trial which ends up being about 42,55GBP.

£45 is the lowest now. Looks like it's going to be a small print run and the cheaper ones have gone. i'd take the TGC order since they don't charge up front and see if anything comes in the next wweek or so.

Cheers gaf, thought this would be the case, I'll let them know about the amazon/boomerang things, and they can do what they like.

Chipworm

Cheers gaf, thought this would be the case, I'll let them know about the amazon/boomerang things, and they can do what they like.

Had another quick look around. Gameseek have it for £42.75.

Based on the comment above I would avoid boomerang. I had no idea they tried to deny a breach. That's disgusting.

defusal

Heh, amazing how he price has gone up and other places are sold out of BOTW, Wonder how small that print run is.

I remember the same thing happening with GC Twilight Princess. I'm getting Switch version but have a preorder at £35 with Amazon for the Wii U version which I will probably get as well.

Sondar

Just had an email/newsletter from Gameseek. (Let's play a game of 'how many people will get one for that price'.)

Nintendo Switch due back on sale £198.50 at GameSeek! Another chance to grab a Nintendo Switch at the lowest price anywhere!!

GameSeek is happy to announce that our customers will have another chance to pre-order the highly anticipated Nintendo Switch console at £198.50 before release day.

This time we will be doing the mega offer on the Neon Red / Neon Blue Nintendo Switch consoles. We can also guarantee that the customers who pre-order at £198.50 will have there Switch consoles dispatched before release day! Don't forget to share this with your friends and family!

If you want to get your Switch console on the release date £80 cheaper than the RRP - click the stock alert via our website.

What I can't buy it with my german account? ... that sucks

I know it is a price error but I wish I could try to order it -.-

Use a UK address for delivery and it will let you (I'm guessing) I did it many times for us digital purchases.

Important message about the item you would like to purchase

We noticed that you're shopping from Germany. This item is not available for pre-order due to geographical restrictions. It may be available on Amazon.de. Not Shopping from Germany? Change your country setting

If you press the "Change your country setting" you can add a fake adress, choose something from google maps, but again, not sure about .co.uk, but this worked for me a lot of times for .com

oti

Banned
Use a UK address for delivery and it will let you (I'm guessing) I did it many times for us digital purchases.

I don't think that works.

Important message about the item you would like to purchase

We noticed that you're shopping from Germany. This item is not available for pre-order due to geographical restrictions. It may be available on Amazon.de. Not Shopping from Germany? Change your country setting

Zafir

Nah they changed it based on where your Amazon account was created.

If you create an Amazon UK account with a UK address then you can probably get around it.

Intel_89

Well, it's currently unavailable. I placed an order with an invalid credit card and I can't seem to change the CC info, bummer. :(

It did. There seems to be a bigger issue now as I get this error:

yeah, seems that it's over.. =(
Let's hope they honour it.
I wouldn't pay more for this game.

Well, it's currently unavailable. I placed an order with an invalid credit card and I can't seem to change the CC info, bummer. :(

Shi** me too, it's not a fake one, but it's my old one, maybe it still works in 2 weeks, because I get a replacement for that one.

Shiggy

Don't worry. When they "dispatch" it, they'll give you 72 hours to update your payment information. I had that happen with FE Fates LE.

Top Bottom