• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cheap Arse Gaffer |Europe| With Or Without EU

Yeah, I'm sure everyone is lining up to by generic hero 1 and generic heroine 1.

No need to be a dick, especially when they were offering you a solution. People bought the wii fit trainer,Mr.Game&Watch amiibos, so yes they'll buy the amiibos of main characters of a fire emblem game.
Secondly, you think the limited edition would be £10 more than the standard edition?

Zafir

Anyone who had their Persona 5 CE cancelled by Amazon.com should probably check their emails. I and some other people in the thread related to the incident got this email from Amazon.

Hello,

We're contacting you about your order # for Persona 5 - PlayStation 4 "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition. We recently learned that we incorrectly canceled your order and sent you an inaccurate message about the goods being considered dangerous. Persona 5 - PlayStation 4 "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition is not a dangerous good. To help make up for the inconvenience, we have sent you a copy of Persona 5 - PlayStation 4 "Take Your Heart" Premium Edition, free of charge.

You can track your order arrival at UPS: https://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track?loc=en_US
With tracking number:

We value you as a customer and hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,
Customer Service
Amazon.com

Please note: this e-mail was sent from a notification-only address that cannot accept incoming e-mail. Please do not reply to this message.

I'm speechless.

Even better it says it's going to be delivered by Friday, which is before release.

Anyone who had their Persona 5 CE cancelled by Amazon.com should probably check their emails. I and some other person in the thread related to the incident got this email from Amazon.

I'm speechless.

Even better it says it's going to be delivered by Friday, which is before release.

*spits drink out*.

God damn it, I shouldn't have cancelled my US amazon preorder months ago, when it turned out the UK release was actually the same day. Fuck.

Zafir

*spits drink out*.

God damn it, I shouldn't have cancelled my US amazon preorder months ago, when it turned out the UK release was actually the same day. Fuck.

I left it open as a backup in case I couldn't get one. Figured I might as well since they don't charge until launch.

I'm glad I did!

Anyone who had their Persona 5 CE cancelled by Amazon.com should probably check their emails. I and some other people in the thread related to the incident got this email from Amazon.

I'm speechless.

FUCK. I CANCELLED MINE.

You better not let me down Zavvi ¬_¬.

T-Rex.

Banned

I'm speechless.

why did I cancel mine smh

Darkwater

Witcher 3 is half off on Steam now. Cheapest it's ever been. Good price for what seemingly everyone thinks is an excellent, large game.

Eolz

I'm speechless.

Wow. Amazon customer service is really awesome.
Still got my cheaper edition from amazon FR, so won't complain ahah.

Amazon doing good with sending out those orders but does it piss me off, to have an error like that lost hundreds of people their preorders only to see now that others are getting theirs send out for free.

Sometimes it hurts to be too good, amazon.

demonkaze

What's the best bet at getting persona 5 early in the uk? I have a preorder with shopto but don't know if it's better to go with simplygames?

Zafir

What's the best bet at getting persona 5 early in the uk? I have a preorder with shopto but don't know if it's better to go with simplygames?

Simplygames and thegamescollection tend to be the ones who ship early. Especially with Tuesday releases, because neither company works on a Saturday, so they've often shipped it out on the Friday to make sure it gets there for Tuesday.

Shopto do sometimes, but it isn't a given.

I'm speechless.

Yep, they played really well this time.
I have a preorder with videogameplus canada, already paid D:, anyone know how are they with cancelations ?

and, is there any cheap place to get a cheap Wolf Link Amiibo? (if it's with Zelda Twilight Princess even better =p), I remember smith toys selling them really cheap, but I missed it.

You might be able to email them to get them to cancel it if they haven't shipped it out yet.

Yeah, i was asking about % refund, because I already paid for it, it seems that if you already paid, they keep the 5% of it >.<

Zafir

Yep, they played really well this time.
I have a preorder with videogameplus canada, already paid D:, anyone know how are they with cancelations ?

and, is there any cheap place to get a cheap Wolf Link Amiibo? (if it's with Zelda Twilight Princess even better =p), I remember smith toys selling them really cheap, but I missed it.

You might be able to email them to get them to cancel it if they haven't shipped it out yet.

Famassu

You all could be living in Finland for this amazing deal:

yXMYTiu.png

Famassu

It is, sometimes just a bit annoyed when I see some of these good day 1 deals that we never ever have here in Finland.

And to be fair, that's just one retailer. Another is selling it for "just" 100&#8364;. Still a bit pricey but almost reasonable.

Murkas

Just got an email from shopto saying my Persona 5 is being processed and they've taken money out my shopto balance (also getting purchase confirmation emails).

Is it happening? I don't ever recall shopto taking money and orders a week before release (unless they had it in stock).

Just got an email from shopto saying my Persona 5 is being processed and they've taken money out my shopto balance (also getting purchase confirmation emails).

Is it happening? I don't ever recall shopto taking money and orders a week before release (unless they had it in stock).

Yeah I just had that email as well. I'm still expecting delivery next week. Its rare but I have had ShopTo charge me early before so they can get things moving.

Yeah I just had that email as well. I'm still expecting delivery next week. Its rare but I have had ShopTo charge me early before so they can get things moving.
It's gone from the top of the Top Pre-orders chart to the Top Sellers so hopefully that means they're shipping out early.

I just ordered a copy from them, I have one ordered from Amazon but I want the game as earliest as possible.

I'm speechless.

My Amazon US pre-order was cancelled a few weeks ago because my card details have changed. I thought nothing of it, since I originally pre-ordered it in case UK stores didn't get the CE and I ended up not wanting the CE anyway...guess I missed out on a nice freebie.

I have a normal edition with SimplyGames.

Weirdly, this has just turned up and is a US import. Not very happy...

As far as I can see, on a quick google, did Nonary games even get a retail release in the UK (EU?)?

I can't see anyone other than the amazon sellers (the one claiming to have a UK edition are also selling the US version for the exact same price...fishy), and every other seller that actually has it in stock is selling the US game (since the base claim to be selling a UK version is clearly a lie).

oldmario

As far as I can see, on a quick google, did Nonary games even get a retail release in the UK (EU?)?

I can't see anyone other than the amazon sellers (the one claiming to have a UK edition are also selling the US version for the exact same price...fishy), and every other seller that actually has it in stock is selling the US game (since the base claim to be selling a UK version is clearly a lie).

aksys tweeted out the amazon link and that's it, the only photographic proof it actually exists outside of computer images is this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/311831903967

NewDust

Nedgame (Dutch retailer) also offers an import and non import version. But I am not sure what difference it makes. There are no DLC or content differences as far as I am aware.

Danneee

Cheapest place that sells the regular edition of Persona 5? Or is the steel book the only one shipping at release because then I'll just hold off for a while.

Hasney

Viglink is what GAF uses to get revenue on certain links posted so it probably just messing up for some people right now.

Zafir

Does the same for me. The affiliate plugin that GAF uses must be a bit borked I guess?

Fortunately the link is short enough that the forum didn't cut out half of it, so you can just copy and paste.

Decider

The problem is? It has no DLC.
Personal preference.

Base have used exactly the same odd description as the Amazon listing.

Top Bottom